View Full Version : mass gainer stak

Wrestler
03-05-12, 7:51 pm
Im thinking of doing this mass gainer stak

Im 17 and in high school wrestling im off season and needing to gain muscle

So im thinking

Animal pak
Animal stak before workout
Animal stak M ( hours after the pills above)
And protein after I workout

Think this will help me or am I to young to see results from this please reply with another stak that I should do if so because I fuckin love animal

Thanks y'all

smoothballer
03-05-12, 8:07 pm
At your age I would stick to the basics...food, food, food, pak, and protein shakes. If I could go back in time I would have taken more advantage of the opportunity where test is flowing like crazy

Wrestler
03-05-12, 8:27 pm
At your age I would stick to the basics...food, food, food, pak, and protein shakes. If I could go back in time I would have taken more advantage of the opportunity where test is flowing like crazy

I do eat alot I understand I should too..just thinking of stuff to help me get there..what do you mean by test..?

Bruiser
03-05-12, 8:31 pm
I do eat alot I understand I should too..just thinking of stuff to help me get there..what do you mean by test..?

You really need to stop taking supplements and do some research kid. What he's saying is don't waste your $$ on expensive supplements when right now at your age, your body is a hormone producing machine! Taking anything, even natural boosters could screw up your test (testosterone) production. Just train, eat and recover.

Wrestler
03-05-12, 8:33 pm
You really need to stop taking supplements and do some research kid. What he's saying is don't waste your $$ on expensive supplements when right now at your age, your body is a hormone producing machine! Taking anything, even natural boosters could screw up your test (testosterone) production. Just train, eat and recover.

Alright man thanks.

Carrnage
03-06-12, 9:14 pm

Bingo! I wish the human population would realize this! Youngsters even older people think "supplements" will help them tremendously, shit I wish that was true.

Consistent training, eating, and read up on everything you can about nutrition/training.

Jakekeeb
03-07-12, 4:13 am
I am with smoothballer, def throw the Pak in, if you are really aiming to take something. And just like everyone else said, you dont need the other stuff at this time in your life. Even in the season take the pak. I used to wrestle too, and I know, that when cutting for weigh ins, the body is pratically drained of about everything. The pak should help keep you healthy during the season. Remember to eat CLEAN!! Garbage in = Garbage out.

C.Coronato
03-09-12, 3:17 pm
Im thinking of doing this mass gainer stak

Im 17 and in high school wrestling im off season and needing to gain muscle

So im thinking

Animal pak
Animal stak before workout
Animal stak M ( hours after the pills above)
And protein after I workout

Think this will help me or am I to young to see results from this please reply with another stak that I should do if so because I fuckin love animal

Thanks y'all

You dont need any of it brother. Hold off on the Stak until 25 or so. M-Stak and the rest are good to run at 18. Are you growing on your bulking diet now?