PDA

View Full Version : Just received stak & m-stak, advice needed!!

oddnod
03-05-12, 10:23 pm
Hey guys,

I just received my order of 2 cans of stak & 2 cans of m-stak. Question, do I go on a cycle of stak first, then m-stak immediately after, and repeat? Or are back-to-back stak cycles, then back-to-back m-stak cycles recommended?

Thanks for any advice!

Tiger
03-06-12, 4:10 am
You could try 3 weeks of Stak, followed by 3 weeks of Stak and M-Stak, and then 3 weeks of M-Stak?

Just my initial thoughts on it, but I'm no expert by any means.

Mr. Purple
03-06-12, 2:38 pm
Oddnod,
Welcome to the Forvm. Are you taking any other Universal supps.? There's a few good set stacks that are tried and true by other Forvm members, you can browse through for good structuring and timing advice. Tiger's suggestion of: 1 cycle of Stak; 1 week break; M-Stak & Stak; break; M-Stak sounds great. Probably how I would plan it out as well.

oddnod
03-06-12, 4:24 pm
thanks for the replies fellas!

Im on a clean 4000 cal diet, trying to bulk up to 85kg. Currently sitting at 80.5kg, been stuck there for a few weeks now, so thought STAK & M-STAK might gimme a little boost! Also consuming ANIMAL PAK daily & Rage as a pre.. I reckon I'll up the calories slightly when on M-STAK to maximize its effects...!

C.Coronato
03-06-12, 5:20 pm
You can also run a 6 week blast of Stak/M-Stak together. That will certainly get you moving again brother.

smoothballer
03-06-12, 8:36 pm
You can also run a 6 week blast of Stak/M-Stak together. That will certainly get you moving again brother.

This^^^

chasebayne
03-07-12, 1:12 am
^this x2, def make sure your diet is on point, and of course kill it in the gym

oddnod
03-07-12, 1:29 am
I've decided to run a cycle of STAK first, then STAK + MSTAK, rounding it off it with MSTAK. Keen to play around & see how each product affects my progress..
Started on STAK today doing arms, can't wait to jump on legs day tomorrow! I know STAK wont have kicked in yet, but the mental/placebo effect of taking it has already boosted my morale 1000%.. Arse to the grass baby, thats how we squat... haha!

Thanks all for replying to my thread!

C.Coronato
03-09-12, 3:14 pm
I've decided to run a cycle of STAK first, then STAK + MSTAK, rounding it off it with MSTAK. Keen to play around & see how each product affects my progress..
Started on STAK today doing arms, can't wait to jump on legs day tomorrow! I know STAK wont have kicked in yet, but the mental/placebo effect of taking it has already boosted my morale 1000%.. Arse to the grass baby, thats how we squat... haha!

Good shit bro, let us know how it goes.

Jay
03-09-12, 3:46 pm

nice. I'm taking stack with Rage, or Shock Therapy pre-workout right now. LOVE it so far.

Enforcer
03-10-12, 1:12 pm
Hey guys,

I just received my order of 2 cans of stak & 2 cans of m-stak. Question, do I go on a cycle of stak first, then m-stak immediately after, and repeat? Or are back-to-back stak cycles, then back-to-back m-stak cycles recommended?

Thanks for any advice!

If you are a first time user then I would start slow and work my way up: run 1 can of M-Stak, take a week off, then run 2 cans of stack back to back, take 1-2 weeks off and then run your second can of M-Stak

pushpraj
03-11-12, 9:34 pm
Oddnod,
Welcome to the Forvm. Are you taking any other Universal supps.? There's a few good set stacks that are tried and true by other Forvm members, you can browse through for good structuring and timing advice. Tiger's suggestion of: 1 cycle of Stak; 1 week break; M-Stak & Stak; break; M-Stak sounds great. Probably how I would plan it out as well.

What would you suggest if I want to introduce m-stak and cuts in my cycle. I am just about to finish my first cycle of stak + pump and planning for a next cycle of m-stak + stak + cuts + pump, I'll wait for a week after stak before starting m-stack+stak and pump is continued. So now I want to ask should I wait for a week to start cuts also or should I start cuts as soon as I finished with stak cycle. my daily intake would be

7:30 wake up and cuts
8:00 breakfast and pak
11:00 am meal
1:00 cuts 2nd
2:00 lunch
5:00 mstak w/o stims
5:15 stak
5:30 pump
6:00 training
followed by pwo meals and a nice sleep

please advice