PDA

View Full Version : Repping back - goodie bags for Animal loyalists

Aggression
03-06-12, 9:47 am
We did something new this year. While the lines were piling up outside the expo doors prior to the show beginning, a few Animal brethren braved the crowds in search of Animal loyalists repping Animal Gear. Anyone standing on line rocking something with the "A" got hooked up with a special goodie bag for showing their loyalty. You may have been one of them. G Diesel spent some time searching through the crowds along with Wrath, The House, Antoine Vaillant, P-Diesel, Vinny G, C.Coronato, and others, handing out some giveaways to all those showing their support for Animal and taking fan photos. Only those wearing something Animal received the recognition. Inside was some pretty legit swag: a traditional Animal Skullcap, a 'Shut The Fuck Up and Train' bumper sticker, and a few samples of Animal Rage. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones next year?

Here's an email that came into corporate yesterday, from someone who was lucky enough to be given this bag ..

Just wanted to say thanks. Your guys hooked me up at the Arnold. I was wearing my Animal T-shirt and one of your guys came up to me shortly after I got to the expo and said "thanks for representing Animal. Here ya go". Gave me a bag with some cool shit in it. This happened to me 2 more times during the course of the day. Good to see that you guys take care of the people who are loyal to you. Later.

Razor
03-06-12, 9:56 am
We did something new this year. While the lines were piling up outside the expo doors prior to the show beginning, a few Animal brethren braved the crowds in search of Animal loyalists repping Animal Gear. Anyone standing on line rocking something with the "A" got hooked up with a special goodie bag for showing their loyalty. You may have been one of them. G Diesel spent some time searching through the crowds along with Wrath, The House, Antoine Vaillant, P-Diesel, Vinny G, C.Coronato, and others, handing out some giveaways to all those showing their support for Animal and taking fan photos. Only those wearing something Animal received the recognition. Inside was some pretty legit swag: a traditional Animal Skullcap, a 'Shut The Fuck Up and Train' bumper sticker, and a few samples of Animal Rage. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones next year?

Here's an email that came into corporate yesterday, from someone who was lucky enough to be given this bag ..

Amen. Slapped the bumper sticker on the car this morning and wore the beanie to the gym this morning. Thanks fellas.

naturalguy
03-06-12, 9:59 am
That is super cool, I don't think any other company would do this

Madcat
03-06-12, 10:19 am
Ha, funny story, I went to my home base(gym) last night and my friends cousin was there rocking the Animal Beanie. Naturally I only workout in Animal and Universal gear and he came up to me and was like, "Dude your boys hooked me up so fat and I didn't even do anything." He said he was wearing his read Animal shirt and someone just walked up and handed him the goodie bag. He and I work out every here and there, and I've given him quite a few samples of Rage from the ABC's, Cage, etc. and he loves it. He took some time off for shoulder surgery but said he picked up a full can at the Cage he loved it so much. He's another one adding to the list of true believers of what Animal is all about. Talked to him about 20 mins last night about everything from the Cage to the ABC to Mong. BBQ Friday night. Let's just say he will be there next year with me, joining shortly on here to.
"

smoothballer
03-06-12, 12:22 pm
Definitely the only company I saw out there repping their brand as people spent hours waiting in line to get into the expo. Boom

Sprint
03-06-12, 12:23 pm
That is super cool, I don't think any other company would do this

This is why Animal is legit, & just one of the reasons why I like to represent.

1 of the others is what goes into Rage. Or rather, what doesn't go into it. I had a fellow track athlete from my athletics club come up to me the other day whilst I rocked my Rage shirt, saying "I've looked at that Rage stuff, it's basically steroids, I can't believe you're on that stuff"

I went on to explain about the whole 1,3 Dimeth thing, with the Alpha Testing and so on, & how a lot of pre-workout supps that can be purchased over the counter contain Dimeth which is banned by WADA. She totally got it, & then today our conversation was centered around the sprinter Mike Rodgers, who has just been cleared to run at the US Olympic trials following a ban received for testing positive for Dimeth, that he took in a supp.

Straight away, I said "THAT's why I take Rage, & wear Animal gear, cos they actually give a shit past the money"

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 12:24 pm
Ha, funny story, I went to my home base(gym) last night and my friends cousin was there rocking the Animal Beanie. Naturally I only workout in Animal and Universal gear and he came up to me and was like, "Dude your boys hooked me up so fat and I didn't even do anything." He said he was wearing his read Animal shirt and someone just walked up and handed him the goodie bag. He and I work out every here and there, and I've given him quite a few samples of Rage from the ABC's, Cage, etc. and he loves it. He took some time off for shoulder surgery but said he picked up a full can at the Cage he loved it so much. He's another one adding to the list of true believers of what Animal is all about. Talked to him about 20 mins last night about everything from the Cage to the ABC to Mong. BBQ Friday night. Let's just say he will be there next year with me, joining shortly on here to.
"

Sweet... What did ur boy score in them bags? Awesome to see Corporate givin' back to the fans, even those waitin' in line... I heard the swag bag fellas from Corporate had Animal athletes with 'em too.

Definitely the only company I saw out there repping their brand as people spent hours waiting in line to get into the expo. Boom

Yup... When ya put Animal on ur back, ur family... Great to see the Animal Crew takin' care of their own outside the expo hall...

This is why Animal is legit, & just one of the reasons why I like to represent.

1 of the others is what goes into Rage. Or rather, what doesn't go into it. I had a fellow track athlete from my athletics club come up to me the other day whilst I rocked my Rage shirt, saying "I've looked at that Rage stuff, it's basically steroids, I can't believe you're on that stuff"

I went on to explain about the whole 1,3 Dimeth thing, with the Alpha Testing and so on, & how a lot of pre-workout supps that can be purchased over the counter contain Dimeth which is banned by WADA. She totally got it, & then today our conversation was centered around the sprinter Mike Rodgers, who has just been cleared to run at the US Olympic trials following a ban received for testing positive for Dimeth, that he took in a supp.

Straight away, I said "THAT's why I take Rage, & wear Animal gear, cos they actually give a shit past the money"

Money is wut pays the bills, but a passion for the sport and the lifestyle is why the fellas were there, bustin' their humps in the CAGE all weekend long...

Sprint
03-06-12, 12:32 pm
Sweet... What did ur boy score in them bags? Awesome to see Corporate givin' back to the fans, even those waitin' in line... I heard the swag bag fellas from Corporate had Animal athletes with 'em too.

Yup... When ya put Animal on ur back, ur family... Great to see the Animal Crew takin' care of their own outside the expo hall...

Money is wut pays the bills, but a passion for the sport and the lifestyle is why the fellas were there, bustin' their humps in the CAGE all weekend long...

That's the (not-so) secret behind Animal's longevity

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 12:35 pm

That's the (not-so) secret behind Animal's longevity

Here is the secret. I'll say for every supp company out there. It's so simple. Treat the customer with respect, decency, and honesty. Treat the customer as if he/she were a member of ur family. Build relationships first. When ya do that, everything falls into place. Don't lie to consumers. Don't mislead 'em. Don't try to sell 'em a bill of goods. Treat customers like they were ur brother, mother, uncle... Wutever. Everything will work out when ya do that. It takes a long time to build a biz this way but IMHO, it's the only way to do it...

smoothballer
03-06-12, 12:47 pm
Treat customers like they were ur brother, mother, uncle... Wutever.

Except MD, he is more like a 3 cousin twice removed

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 12:52 pm
Except MD, he is more like a 3 cousin twice removed

Goes without sayin'.

N. Motta
03-06-12, 12:59 pm
That's cool man. So how does the Cage at the Olympia compare to what goes down in C-Bus?

Enforcer
03-06-12, 1:20 pm
As always nothing but first class from a company that is truly loyal to all of its supporters

Madcat
03-06-12, 1:51 pm

He scored a beanie, bumper sticker and T. Said he put the bumper sticker on today, and had wore the beanie last night since I saw him with it on. Didn't tell me what T it was, but the look on his face was awesome. I work with him too, different locations, but all he's done today is message me and tell me how much Rage improved his chest workout last night. Said he couldn't shower for 2 hours because he was so swole lol. LOVE IT!

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 2:51 pm
He scored a beanie, bumper sticker and T. Said he put the bumper sticker on today, and had wore the beanie last night since I saw him with it on. Didn't tell me what T it was, but the look on his face was awesome. I work with him too, different locations, but all he's done today is message me and tell me how much Rage improved his chest workout last night. Said he couldn't shower for 2 hours because he was so swole lol. LOVE IT!

Sweet... And the Animal Nation has grown +1...

Big C
03-06-12, 3:59 pm
Those goodie bags were f'in loaded. Thanks Animal.

mritter3
03-06-12, 4:00 pm
thats awesome...no other company does that for the loyal supporters....Animal all the way!

naturalguy
03-06-12, 5:01 pm
Some lucky people:

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u487/Universalnutrition/Arnold%202012/IMG_0101.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u487/Universalnutrition/Arnold%202012/IMG_0039.jpg

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u487/Universalnutrition/Arnold%202012/IMG_0113.jpg

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 5:09 pm
Nice... The House, Vinny G and G...

naturalguy
03-06-12, 5:12 pm
Nice... The House, Vinny G and G...

Imagine having a pro bodybuilder hand you a gift bag while you are waiting on line. That is a very cool experience.

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 5:19 pm
Imagine having a pro bodybuilder hand you a gift bag while you are waiting on line. That is a very cool experience.

Agreed... Now where's a pic of Wrath? Didn't he help out too?

HIGA MONSTER
03-06-12, 8:23 pm
Agreed... Now where's a pic of Wrath? Didn't he help out too?
I got a video of Wrath handing out bags on Sat morning. Gonna upload that tonight.

I was following him with my camera. Guys were trippin when they saw one of their Animal legends handing them a goodie bag!

J-Dawg
03-06-12, 9:45 pm
Must have been a shock for those wearing Animal gear to get something while waiting in line. Can't wait to see more pics/vids.

N. Motta
03-06-12, 9:51 pm
Any more pics of the hottie repping the black animal shirt? Props to her boyfriend/husband!

Flash419
03-06-12, 10:08 pm
I got a goodie bag before I even got into the Expo on friday morning. House and G were out working the crowds.

I would like to point out that every where you looked there were Animal shirts, Animal hats, hoodies.. etc, and Animal has never been one of those companies with Expo girls throwing shirts out by the 100s. Animal users believe in the brand, and the company believes in us. Awesome weekend!

From the Expo, to Metro Fitness and bd Mongol's... Animal was everywhere last weekend!

HIGA MONSTER
03-06-12, 10:50 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfoISpbPu5g

C.Coronato
03-08-12, 4:24 pm
It was a good time handing out the bags. People were genuinely happy about it.

Universal Rep
03-08-12, 5:12 pm
It was a good time handing out the bags. People were genuinely happy about it.

Swag Bags or meetin' Wrath and Company?

Vinny G
03-09-12, 2:58 pm
It was great to be apart of this little "give back" as it really made some people very happy.

Lets watch how many other companies jump on board with this...I love that we think of things FIRST

Universal Rep
03-09-12, 3:34 pm
It was great to be apart of this little "give back" as it really made some people very happy.

Lets watch how many other companies jump on board with this...I love that we think of things FIRST

Yeah, other companies will follow and say they invented it... Kinda like "Pros vs. Bros" if ya know wut I mean...

Mr. Dead
03-09-12, 3:37 pm
Yeah, other companies will follow and say they invented it... Kinda like "Pros vs. Bros" if ya know wut I mean...

Yep... Corporate is often imitated, but never duplicated...

Universal Rep
03-09-12, 3:42 pm
Yep... U-Rep is often imitated, but never duplicated...

Say no more.