PDA

View Full Version : Its more than a movement. The Cage 2012.

C.Coronato
03-08-12, 1:29 pm
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d157/chefcorn/IMG_3403-1.jpg

Four years ago, I stepped in the Arnold Classic Expo Hall in Columbus, Ohio for the first time. Little did I know, my world would be a different place. In those four years I never thought I could meet and become such great friends with people that live states away; People who I would never have met unless I was here, with Universal Nutrition, earning my keep in The Cage. Every day there is a struggle including late nights and early mornings. Besides the occasional feet hurting quotes, I don’t know hear anyone complaining. We are all there because we absolutely love the sport and live the life we all want.

I spent most of my time in The Shop, slinging gear and selling products. I’d like to be in The Cage and seeing everything in the mix, but I had a job to take care of and I enjoyed it well. I like to talk about the products. Seeing people who normally would not be associated with our direct brand and on our FORVM, and talking to them and seeing how excited they are about people there. Every time I turned around to get something done, there was someone there to help. Whether it was Razor, Scals, CB_4, Nixor, Big Phil, Mr. Dead, THE Chase Browning, Big Al, ect, everyone in The Shop was great.

Pros v Bros is always something I enjoy. Getting the chance to step up to the plate and either fight or flight. This year I was able to get into the ring with 3 massive dudes who I respect to the fullest. To be able to get in on the action with them, was an honor. G Diesel and myself went to battle against Big Al and Enforcer in bench your BW for reps. We had a ton of good dudes get in on the action and each one put up massive numbers in order to win for their own respective team. Donations to Military charities up the ante and give a little extra push to get those guys to win. And the win went to the Yellow Team, with donations to the Children of Fallen Soldiers Relief Fund.

The ABC on Saturday night is always hectic, but it is a blast. Getting everyone their goody bag as well as making sure everyone got a shot of Rage to kick off the event was a nice touch. We all thank you over and over for being there and making sure every year is better than the last. There were a ton of freaks in the building. I didn’t get to train too much, but from what I saw, I know work got done.

From the beginning to the end I thoroughly enjoy being in Columbus and sharing a good amount of time with everyone. From new faces to old, and people I haven’t talked to in months. I genuinely look forward to getting on that plane every March, knowing it will be one of the most inspirational weekends of my life, every year. 360 days until The Cage 2013.

Universal Rep
03-08-12, 1:29 pm
First.

Great to see Corporate givin' back to the fans and to charities...

Mr. Dead
03-08-12, 1:33 pm
It was really great to see you again, and talk shop...!!!

smoothballer
03-08-12, 2:07 pm
Awesome to see you again C. Great write-up

Powerswitch
03-08-12, 2:21 pm
Yo C, you were looking jacked this weekend my friend...It was great to see you again and like always it was an honor to be a part of such a mind blowing event...We'll have to make it down to Jersey to train with you guys sometime before your next meet...I've got some meets upcoming so training will be in high gear...God bless buddy....Powerswitch

C.Coronato
03-08-12, 5:13 pm
First.

Great to see Corporate givin' back to the fans and to charities...

Absolutely U.

It was really great to see you again, and talk shop...!!!

You too MD!

Awesome to see you again C. Great write-up

You as well my man, thank you.

Yo C, you were looking jacked this weekend my friend...It was great to see you again and like always it was an honor to be a part of such a mind blowing event...We'll have to make it down to Jersey to train with you guys sometime before your next meet...I've got some meets upcoming so training will be in high gear...God bless buddy....Powerswitch

Bobby I had a blast. Thanks for continuing with that motivation and giving us young bucks something to strive after. I appreciate the comments on watching the video about my meet, that made my day brother. Thank you. And yes please let me know when you want to come, Id like to come train with you one day as well. I know i have a lot to learn in the PL world.

Razor
03-09-12, 8:30 am
Nice write up homie. Was a blast hanging out with ya and catching up! We have to do that more often brotha.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
03-09-12, 3:09 pm
Great write up bro. Hope to catch up and train/grub with you and Nick sooner than later my friend.

J-Dawg
03-09-12, 3:36 pm
Awesome writeup CC! It was great holding down The Shop with ya.

Phil800101
03-11-12, 1:37 pm
Awesome seeing, shooting the shit, and working alongside ya last weekend my man! I can't wait for next year already.