PDA

View Full Version : ABC Gear idea...

Bruiser
03-08-12, 4:47 pm
I was watching old episodes of Sons of Anarchy last night when it gave me an idea for new ABC gear. Wouldn't it be nice to have T's and hoodies done up like an MC's cut? Like the ABC or Animal logo in the middle, "Animal Barbell Club" as the curved top rocker, and if possible, the chapter as the curved bottom rocker (of course that would mean different ones for each chapter and could get expensive, but I know I would pay for one). I could see a black hoodie with that on the back and the ANIMAL logo on the front left chest. What do you guys think?

ghost
03-09-12, 7:15 am
it would be cool BUT, being in a MC myself, it would bring a LOT of trouble. not in a good way. a lot of 1%MC's are VERY territorial, and if they see someone rocking a location that they have already claimed, it would bring unnecessary violence and problems towards those ABC members

Aggression
03-09-12, 8:26 am
it would be cool BUT, being in a MC myself, it would bring a LOT of trouble. not in a good way. a lot of 1%MC's are VERY territorial, and if they see someone rocking a location that they have already claimed, it would bring unnecessary violence and problems towards those ABC members

Didn't know that, but I guess it makes sense. I always wanted to do that type of outfit for a Cage uniform; roughed up patch-vest with some of our logos and dub it; Road to the Arnold. Thanks for sharing some light on the subject, G.

C.Coronato
03-09-12, 4:35 pm
Species had on a SOA vest that looked exactly like the one on the show. Anyone happen to see it?

Bruiser
03-09-12, 4:41 pm

Never thought about that man.

jb3198
03-09-12, 4:53 pm
Being a tattoo artist and having been able to work with a sober MC I learned a lot. One of the ideas that would work with this is the logo would have to be one piece, no seperate rockers, for territories there is always the idea of a small insignia on the sleeve or maybe around the neck or something like that... It still has the kick ass look but doesnt step on MC by laws... Just something else to consider.

BCent
03-09-12, 5:00 pm
Species had on a SOA vest that looked exactly like the one on the show. Anyone happen to see it?

I didnt make it out to the Arnold, but I saw pictures online, they looked pretty good. As said, Dave mentioned on their radio show that he made one for Mel Chancey, but that he wouldnt wear it, with his Hells Angels connection....

Bruiser
03-09-12, 5:16 pm
Being a tattoo artist and having been able to work with a sober MC I learned a lot. One of the ideas that would work with this is the logo would have to be one piece, no seperate rockers, for territories there is always the idea of a small insignia on the sleeve or maybe around the neck or something like that... It still has the kick ass look but doesnt step on MC by laws... Just something else to consider.

That's a good idea and a nice way around it. Like ghost said, we don't want any ABC guys getting into trouble. Although in most places a split patch with separate rockers would be fine, there's gonna be those areas where the 1%ers may literally shoot first and ask questions later.

kcburrows
03-27-12, 9:10 am
I was thinking for next years cage possibly an Animal Shaker Cup. Thinkin all black shaker bottle with a White A...i'm sure other people have brought up this idea before...we definitely need a shaker cup!

Razor
03-27-12, 9:56 am

Perfect post and response.

Dave TapouT
03-29-12, 12:09 pm
I like the idea, but havin a cut lookin like an MC would deff bring territory troubles. Maybe make it in an origional way thats not the same as an MC to show respect... dont fuck with them and they wont fuck with you... Maybe a hoodie with the ABC and charter listing.. possibly personalized with a name... but not in the style of an MC cut.

jb3198
03-29-12, 1:51 pm
It is pretty simple... I mean to not step on anyones toes....

Simplest for would look like... The ABC logo across the back (straight) and then under it... Like Orange County, Ca or whatever the location is.

Very simple, very basic idea and it doesnt encrouch on any ones belief system.... hell if it is long sleeve they can always print "Orange County, Ca" down one sleeve...

Just a thought