PDA

View Full Version : First Arnold/Cage Experience.

Nick231993
03-10-12, 1:46 pm
Within the past 2 weeks I finally joined the Forvm, and had the opportunity of driving 3 hours from Pittsburgh out to Columbus for the Arnold Classic for the first day of the expo (Friday). All I can say is WOW. In all honesty, I feel like that day was a life changing experience. Since watching the events @ the cage and joining the animal community my works have been amazing and I've never been so motivated in my life. I was able to get my hands on the LE Red Animal shirt, the Extremely LE "Concert Tee", a "Never Back Down" Animal poster, and some samples to top it off. There is no doubt in my mind that I will be back at the Arnold next year.

smoothballer
03-10-12, 3:56 pm
Great that you make it down. Next year you gotta go to the National ABC on Saturday

C.Coronato
03-12-12, 4:07 pm
Glad to hear you had such a good time my man. Did you get to the ABC?

wedge
03-12-12, 4:10 pm
I hear ya on the experience. This year was my first (of many I hope) time at The Cage. It was impressive. If you didn't hit up the ABC make sure you do. I learned so much that night.

Nick231993
03-14-12, 9:00 am
Sadly I couldn't make it out to the ABC this year, but I DEFINITELY will next year. Hopefully the next 11-12 months go fast. How enormous was the turnout for the Arnold Weekend ABC?

naturalguy
03-14-12, 10:45 am
Welcome to the Animal family brother

Nick231993
03-17-12, 9:19 am
Thanks naturalguy, I appreciate it.

Christman
03-17-12, 10:00 am
Glad to hear you had a great time on Friday. The cage is the best experience inside the expo and it is only outdone by the national ABC. Be sure to check it out next time you make it to the Arnold.