PDA

View Full Version : Earn Your "A".....SC10's Cage Experience

TheGreatWhite
03-13-12, 10:07 pm
Another year down the hatch, meaning another trip to Columbus, OH. The heartland of the blue collard work ethic and lifestyle that is everything Animal. To be back in Columbus after a long 12 months, it felt like yet again another homecoming of sorts. Seeing all of my Animal brethren, talking shop and training balls to the wall as always, it definitely was a breath of fresh air. While it's so easy to sit here and type about what I did and what/who I saw, I would feel it wrong to only share that portion of the weekend. Instead, I found myself reading between the lines this year, and I think I read pretty damn well.

The Animal Nation, emblazoned in Iconics marching towards the convention center in hords gives me much excitement and a feeling as optimistic as any. As always in true Animal fashion, they salute the Animal supporters, their loyal fan base. They always have a unique way of saying "thank you" year in and year out. While other companies may hand out free t-shirts and product samples, Animal does it different. They pay homage to their die-hard fans, calling us together at high-noon on Saturday. While it was a great moment in The Cage recognizing those who have paved the way for the ABC's, passing out free cans of Rage, and remembering an Animal who passed far too soon, I felt myself feeling a great sense of pride with my black iconic on standing in the corner.

If you're going to rep Animal, especially in the iron jungle, you damn well better earn the right. If that's the company you roll with in the gym, then make sure you're doing the damn thing. If you decide to toss on an Animal T, make sure you earn the Animal that's on your chest. Train balls to the wall, live the lifestyle and be the person you want to be. All of this, I felt, was culminated in the ABC Saturday night. Everyone reppin' the A, training as hard as possible. That atmosphere was electric, that attitude was infectious in it's own right. No one in there to show up the next person, but to continue business as usual, bettering themselves and lending a hand to those when needed. If there's another company that cares as much about their customers as Animal does, please bring them to the forefront.

Everyone that's in The Cage, they've earned it. Everyone that stepped on stage from the FORVM, they've earned it. Everyone that's ever stepped on a powerlifting stage and competed, yeah they've earned it too. The people who just love to train, and train hard every day in the gym, they earn theirs as well. Earn that "Animal" that's on your chest every time you put that T on. On the outside, it may just seem like a badass shirt, but to us, it's so much more.

I want to say thank you to Animal/Universal for yet again exceeding expectations and making this year's Arnold weekend a memorable experience.

Earn your "A"......

Phil800101
03-13-12, 11:04 pm
Right on!

Great seeing you again as always bro!

kcburrows
03-14-12, 3:07 pm
Another year down the hatch, meaning another trip to Columbus, OH. The heartland of the blue collard work ethic and lifestyle that is everything Animal. To be back in Columbus after a long 12 months, it felt like yet again another homecoming of sorts. Seeing all of my Animal brethren, talking shop and training balls to the wall as always, it definitely was a breath of fresh air. While it's so easy to sit here and type about what I did and what/who I saw, I would feel it wrong to only share that portion of the weekend. Instead, I found myself reading between the lines this year, and I think I read pretty damn well.

The Animal Nation, emblazoned in Iconics marching towards the convention center in hords gives me much excitement and a feeling as optimistic as any. As always in true Animal fashion, they salute the Animal supporters, their loyal fan base. They always have a unique way of saying "thank you" year in and year out. While other companies may hand out free t-shirts and product samples, Animal does it different. They pay homage to their die-hard fans, calling us together at high-noon on Saturday. While it was a great moment in The Cage recognizing those who have paved the way for the ABC's, passing out free cans of Rage, and remembering an Animal who passed far too soon, I felt myself feeling a great sense of pride with my black iconic on standing in the corner.

If you're going to rep Animal, especially in the iron jungle, you damn well better earn the right. If that's the company you roll with in the gym, then make sure you're doing the damn thing. If you decide to toss on an Animal T, make sure you earn the Animal that's on your chest. Train balls to the wall, live the lifestyle and be the person you want to be. All of this, I felt, was culminated in the ABC Saturday night. Everyone reppin' the A, training as hard as possible. That atmosphere was electric, that attitude was infectious in it's own right. No one in there to show up the next person, but to continue business as usual, bettering themselves and lending a hand to those when needed. If there's another company that cares as much about their customers as Animal does, please bring them to the forefront.

Everyone that's in The Cage, they've earned it. Everyone that stepped on stage from the FORVM, they've earned it. Everyone that's ever stepped on a powerlifting stage and competed, yeah they've earned it too. The people who just love to train, and train hard every day in the gym, they earn theirs as well. Earn that "Animal" that's on your chest every time you put that T on. On the outside, it may just seem like a badass shirt, but to us, it's so much more.

I want to say thank you to Animal/Universal for yet again exceeding expectations and making this year's Arnold weekend a memorable experience.

Earn your "A"......

Great write up Bro!!! Hell yea, like you said its not just a shirt or a hat, its a symbol of what you stand for the expectations that come with it!

TheGreatWhite
03-15-12, 1:06 pm
Right on!

Great seeing you again as always bro!

Of course my brother! Always a pleasure to see you and my Chi-Town Animals!

ghost
03-15-12, 1:09 pm
great write up brother

TheGreatWhite
03-16-12, 10:59 am
great write up brother

Glad you enjoyed it Rob! Always great to see you my brother!

DanTheMan
03-17-12, 11:15 am
nice to finally meet ya, you freak.

deanna7272
03-17-12, 5:07 pm
Great write up and great seeing ya... It was great getting to meet A also, she's a doll....

I love the sentiment of earning your A. It is far beyond a logo, far beyond one weekend a year, far beyond just words for many of us. It doesn't get "put away" until next year, it's there, day in, day out. I have grown tired of the none weekend warriors...lol

Keep doing your thing brother, you've done work and I'm sure big things are coming your way...

TheGreatWhite
03-20-12, 9:56 pm
nice to finally meet ya, you freak.

haha you too man! glad to put a face with the name on the FORVM.

TheGreatWhite
03-20-12, 9:59 pm
Great write up and great seeing ya... It was great getting to meet A also, she's a doll....

I love the sentiment of earning your A. It is far beyond a logo, far beyond one weekend a year, far beyond just words for many of us. It doesn't get "put away" until next year, it's there, day in, day out. I have grown tired of the none weekend warriors...lol

Keep doing your thing brother, you've done work and I'm sure big things are coming your way...

Weekend warriors lol, good way to put it girl! Thank you, she really is something special.....and the sole fact that she loves to train makes it all that much better!! But yes, it definitely does have sentiment behind the words. I always wonder what my outlook on training and life would be like today if I hadn't have had the experiences and relationships I currently have or have experienced in the past (if that makes sense lol). Forgive me, I'm running on fumes here in the library.....oooh school haha!

But most definitely, great to see you again and thanks for swinging by to read!