PDA

View Full Version : Stack advice

bush95
03-14-12, 10:19 am
This is my first thread.... this looks like a good board for info

I'm 38 190lbs

looking to build muscle and increasing cardio to start burning fat at the same time. this is my first attempt at UN's products

current stack:

Breakfast:
Mass Gainer Protein + food
Animal Pak
USP Labs PRIME
Fish Oil
Flax Oil

Lunch + protein shake:
USP Labs PRIME

Pre Workout: (debating wether to use Animal Pump or Jack3d in combo with M-Stak and toss out the red pill)
Animal M-Stak

Post Workout:
Animal Nitro and then Dark Matter

Dinner:
USP Labs Prime

Bedtime:
protein shake and then
USP labs Powerfull

I initially bought Animal Stak with plans to use both M-Stak and Stak at the same time but was considering doing the Stak after

thoughts?

I also have Slinshot and P6 Extreme to mix in....

thanks for the help

smoothballer
03-14-12, 11:32 am
I can't comment on any of the other non-Universal products, but your timing looks good for the U stuff. One question, why so many protein shakes instead of whole foods?

Aggression
03-14-12, 11:40 am
Welcome aboard, homie. The timing looks fine to me. However, read over the rules and you'll see that we can't mention another company's product ..

9) Conflicts of Interest...
The FORVM is a forum run by the brothers at Animalpak.com, a website dedicated to all things Animal. Animal is more than a lifestyle... It is a way of life, a relentless pursuit of iron. Yet Animal also represents a line of supplements--a solid fucking one at that. So understand that the "Packs" section will be devoted exclusively to Animal supplements. Now if you wanna talk about other supplements in general, post in the "Supplements 101" sub-section. But like we said before, this is a forum run by Animal. So we do not want to see the promotion of our competitors or their products. You can talk about supplements generally (creatine, whey protein, NO products), but not by specific name. We don't want this community filled up with reps or shills for other companies promoting their wares. At the same time, we will not condone the bashing of other companies, stores, or anything related to this industry. There will be no condescension, no talking down or berating. Treat all members with the utmost respect. Do not undermine the Animal brand, the marketing that supports it or sabotage directly or indirectly any business enterprises related to Universal Nutrition.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask and I'll be glad to help.

Tiger
03-14-12, 12:22 pm
I can only give you some personal experience with some of your supps:

Nitro - I've just upped the dosage to the recommended 2 paks. Really like it!
M-Stak - Just finished a can, and I've been gaining consistently. Solid product.
Stak - I used this at the same time as Test. 2 cans back to back. It's no joke.

The rest of it we shouldn't really comment on - but I will say this: If I were you I'd steer clear of a PWO with 1,3 DMAA. I used a few products with it, and while I didn't have any adverse reactions, I decided to steer clear. You only get one body - look after it.

How's your diet looking?

To clarify - are you trying to build muscle while losing bodyfat or just keep bodyfat low while building muscle?

bush95
03-14-12, 12:45 pm
I can only give you some personal experience with some of your supps:

Nitro - I've just upped the dosage to the recommended 2 paks. Really like it!
M-Stak - Just finished a can, and I've been gaining consistently. Solid product.
Stak - I used this at the same time as Test. 2 cans back to back. It's no joke.

The rest of it we shouldn't really comment on - but I will say this: If I were you I'd steer clear of a PWO with 1,3 DMAA. I used a few products with it, and while I didn't have any adverse reactions, I decided to steer clear. You only get one body - look after it.

How's your diet looking?

To clarify - are you trying to build muscle while losing bodyfat or just keep bodyfat low while building muscle?

Thanks. I'll use the Animal Pump as my Pre Work Out.

How do I use Animal Pump with the M-Stak? Do I really need to take all that at once? Or should I take the M-Stak an hour before my workout and Animal Pump 30-45 min prior?

I'm trying to build muscle #1

I do want to start to shed some fat at some point

my diet is pretty good IMO

I don't eat junk... stopped drinking beer during the week

bush95
03-15-12, 8:51 am
yesterday was the first time I used Animal Pump in the mix and I was feeling extremely light headed and a little nauseous before dinner ( felt a lot better after I ate)

I think I'm going to limit myself to Animal products (except for adding Fish Oil and Flax seed Oil in the am) because I may have been duplicating efforts between supps or mixing things that I shouldn't. I think the other re-partitioner I was taking may have been overkill with the M-Stack.

at least this way I can take stuff that I know goes together

so the new stack is...

in the AM

fish and flax oil
animal Pack
mass gainer protein
eggs and wheat toast

Lunch (usually a can of tuna and wheat crackers with spinach salad)

Pre Workout:
Animal Pump ( not on cardio days)
M-Stack

Post Workout:
Nitro
carb/creatine bcaa shake

Dinner

possibly a protein shake after dinner