PDA

View Full Version : Fairbanks, Alaska Animals

BrandonMBW
03-14-12, 10:31 am
Looking at the list I see no ABC for Fairbanks, or really anywhere in Alaska. It'd be kind of cool to get one going. Fairbanks might not be very big, but I'd figured a huge and exciting turn out from all the military there including myself. We have a Planet Fitness that I would like to get into contact with in having a event providing enough people are interested. Our PWO place of choice would be a vote decided by those involved. Though the only thing Fairbanks has is a Chilis...which has a great bar and steaks. I'd like to get a Facebook page going for the Fairbanks ABC as well. The whole brigade returns to the states soon (can't post dates), and this would be a great way to welcome everyone back, and get everyone back into tip top shape. I'm assuming alot of our brigade/batt. is not on the forum, so I'd first like to hit Facebook pretty hard and redirect them here.

Thank you.

C.Coronato
03-15-12, 10:43 am
I dont think there are any other Alaska chapters yet my man. But glad to see you want to get one going. That being said, Planet Fitness would not be a good place to get one going at. They simply dont fit in with our lifestyle, and we certainly do not fit in with theirs lol. Are there any other gyms around?

BrandonMBW
03-15-12, 11:20 pm
I dont think there are any other Alaska chapters yet my man. But glad to see you want to get one going. That being said, Planet Fitness would not be a good place to get one going at. They simply dont fit in with our lifestyle, and we certainly do not fit in with theirs lol. Are there any other gyms around?

Oh you're telling my bro haha. We have one gym and then the gym on post which is way more
Legit. However if the on post gym was to be used it would require outsiders to get guest passes to get in the gate and what not. Good point.

mcbeast
03-15-12, 11:56 pm
My wife is from Fairbanks.. I wanna hit that area up badly! You could make this all easier and get order to Ft.Lewis...

BrandonMBW
03-16-12, 12:47 am
My wife is from Fairbanks.. I wanna hit that area up badly! You could make this all easier and get order to Ft.Lewis...

No thank you! I've been living on here with 3-2 for 4 months now. I hate everyone of those guys. So many dick heads.