View Full Version : The Guardian 2012

Guardian
03-15-12, 9:49 pm
Stats:

21yrs old
5'5
152lb's
Somewhere between 10-12% bf

The Pro nationals are in my town this year. I have been weightlifting since I was 13/14 years old, and have been bodybuilding since the age of 18ish. A little about me, I was released from the hospital in end of january, I was there, because of the pneumonia that I had developed. I was in the gym one day when I found it incredibly hard to breath during my workout. The breathing seemed to get shallower, and heavier by the minute. Soon I was coughing hard, and uncontrollably. I then drove my own ass to the hospital (I wasn't waiting around for an ambulance). An hour later when I arrived at the hospital, I entered triage, barely able to talk because of the coughing. They immediately hooked me up to oxygen with my stats being at SP02 80%, Blood pressure 154/97, resting heart rate at 140 bpm, respiration's were over 40 bpm.

They took me straight into the ER pretty much, did X rays and what not, saw that my lungs were full of fluid, and that my heart was abnormally enlarged. They then transferred me by ambulance to the UofA hospital. They began doing several tests over the next 8 days, from blood tests being drawn 3-4 times a day, to MRI's, and angiograms. They had me on the strongest antibiotics to treat for pneumonia and that fixed the problem eventually. My lungs started to clear up and everything came back down to normal. Over that time I had lost 20lbs, and I am now looking to gain that weight back and pass it within time. It would be nice to be able to compete in the pro nationals this year. I will see how my progress comes along. I will try and keep a very detailed journal, from the things I eat, to my workout routine, weights lifted (amounts of reps/sets,etc), to how I feel day in and day out.

I hope you follow me along these stepping stones in my Journy, but watch your step you never know when you could fall, when you do it's having the courage to continue that will make you shine.

Guardian
03-16-12, 12:56 pm
Wide grip pullups:
1X9 Bodyweight
1X10 Bodyweight+10lbs
1X10 Bodyweight+20lbs
1X10 Bodyweight+30lbs

Single arm DB rows:
1X11 75lbs
1X11 80lbs
1X10 80lbs
1X8 80lbs

Lateral cable pulldowns:
1X12 105lbs
1X10 150lbs
1X8 120lbs
1X10 105lbs

Lying DB pullovers:
1X10 40lbs
1X8 40lbs
1X6 40lbs
1X6 40lbs

Guardian
03-19-12, 10:05 am
Did my fasted cardio every morning during the weekend, Got my meals in, Things are looking good. It's monday morning here again, and today I'll be hitting chest. Here's what it's going to look like, I'll throw up the numbers after the workout.

Chest:
Incline Bench 5sets
Incline Flyes 3sets
Wide dips 3sets
Hammer strength Decline bench 7sets
/supersetted with Cable crossovers

Bi's:
BB curls 3sets
Concentration curls 3sets
One arm preacher curls 3 sets

Stay tuned for numbers later tonight, later on if I get enough followers I will also do short vids and post up of my training/ meal prep.

Kowboy
03-19-12, 1:37 pm
Glad everything turned out ok and that you are back at it. Illness and Injuries happens, we are the crazy SOB's AKA Animals that get through it and keep going.

Guardian
03-20-12, 10:34 am
Here's what my chest routine turned out like.

Incline DB press:
1x9 80lb dbs
1x10 70lb
1x8 70lb
1x7 60lb
1x7 50lb

Incline flyes:
1x10 40lb db
1x9 40lb
1x8 40lb
1x8 40lb

Decline hammer strength press/ super setted w/wide hammer strength chest press:
1x12 two 45lb plates per side/ 1x15 45lb plate per side
1xfail two 45lb plate per side/ 1xfail 45lb plate per side
1xfail two 45lb plate per side/ 1xfail 45lb plate per side
1xfail 45lb plate per side/ 1xfail 45lb plate per side

High Cable crossovers:
7 sets in total all to failure, with 60lb

C.Coronato
03-20-12, 1:46 pm
To come through that is no small feat my friend. Glad to hear you are doing well and on the right path.

Guardian
03-21-12, 3:50 pm
I was really feeling stress in my joints doing legs (my knees) I've never had this problem before. Any tips for making things a little easier on joints? Anyways here it is.

Squats:
1xbar (warmup)
1X12 135lb (warmup)
1x12 225lb
1x12 225lb
1x10 225lb
1x10 135lb

Sled:
1X10 two plates per side
1x8 two plates per side
1x8 two plates per side
1x10 one plate per side

Leg press:
1X15 3 plates per side
1x15 3 plates per side
1x14 3 plates per side

Isolated leg Glute extension:
1x15 75lb
1x12 75lb
1x12 75lb

Sitting Hamstring curls:
1xfail(10-15reps) 165lbs / 1xfail(10-15reps) 105lbs
1xfail(8-10reps) 165lbs / 1xfail(10-12reps) 105lbs
1xfail(6-8reps) 165lbs / 1xfail(8-10reps) 105lbs

Stiffed leg deads:
1xfail(15-20) 90lb
1xfail(15-20) 90lb
1xfail(15-20) 90lb
1xfail(15-20) 90lb

Calves sitting raises:
1x12 90lbs
1x10 90lbs
1x9 90lbs
1x7 90lbs

Guardian
03-21-12, 4:01 pm
I really believe the heaviest weights don't have to be used in this game. But that the time under tension is most important. When I was younger it was always who could lift the heaviest weights, and now that I think back on that, a lot of it was all ego driven. Now I couldn't give a shit how much weight I'm lifting as long as I'm growing bigger. I've found that less rest, and more time under tension gives me the best results. Now I try to only rest a maximum of 30 seconds, but sometimes I'll slack and give it a minute. I just try to listen to my body the best I can. But I really try and feel and concentrate on using that muscle I'm trying to target, and feel it throughout the entire movement. Really focusing on the negative movement, the stretching and contracting really gets the target muscle pumped without even using the heaviest weights. This type of training has got me further into this game then ever before, and I'm looking forward to perfect my training, and diet the best I can.

Guardian
05-07-12, 1:40 pm
Well brother's I moved to a new place in my city, and haven't set up the internet till now, but I have been killing this shit in the gym, here is my transformation so far.

My Before's: Feb1st (my first day back in the gym after getting out of the hospital)

http://i.imgur.com/9ntwy.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/nDpwn.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/9SYRL.jpg

Here are my pics from the other week.

http://i47.tinypic.com/mcyohj.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2ij3dso.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/vn2pep.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/nvtp8o.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/14ddaqe.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/5k232v.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2q2mftj.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2vwgt8x.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/x1yio0.jpg

http://i50.tinypic.com/2h6v8d4.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/e8l79f.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/fxgtfl.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/24gsq5w.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/v66qys.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/k3ksk2.jpg

Guardian
05-07-12, 1:43 pm
Here's the plan, bulk while building as much mass, and strength without getting too fat. The entire plan is going to be Bulk over this year of 2012, and beginning of next jan/feb, I'll begin cutting for the national qualifiers which is held in June of 2013.

Over these next 25 weeks, I will be working a 5x5 routine. Which will look like this.

Workout A: 5x5 squats. 5x5 bench press. 5x5 BB reverse rows. 5x5 French press.

Workout B: 5x5 squats. 5x5 BB Overhead press. 5x5 Deadlift. 5x5 Drag curls

Mon:A, Wed:B, Fri:A
Mon:B, Wed:A, Fri:B
Etc.

So here is how the first workout went last friday before I really learned how the program works.

Squat:
1x5 295lb
1x5 295lb
1x5 275lb
1x5 225lb
1x5 225lb

BB bench press:
1x5 225lb
1x5 205lb
1x5 185lb
1x5 150lb
1x5 150lb

BB reverse rows:
1x5 225lb
1x5 225lb
1x5 225lb
1x5 185lb
1x5 185lb

French press/ didn't do this, never had time.

So obv what I did is not how the real 5x5 program is run but I will start with what my bro Z has given me and start about 50% of the weight next time. But want to figure out my max of 5x5 for each weight, then use 50% of that weight to start, and to add 5lbs to each exercise, every workout, over the next 25 weeks.

I will be working with Z, he's going to have me dialed in that's for sure!

06/05/2012 (sunday)

Find 5 rep max range for workout B, So I'll know when I pass it I'll be making progress.

Workout B:
Squat:
1X9 295lb (it felt really light today, not sure why)
1X8 225lb
1X6 225lb
1X6 225lb
1X6 225lb

(BB)OverHeadPress.
1X4 205lb (ugh heavy, glad I had hard stops in couldn't push for 5)
1X5 185lb
1X4 185lb
1X5 135lb
1X5 135lb

Stiffed legged dead lift.
1X5 225lb
1X5 225lb
1X5 225lb
1X5 225lb
1X5 225lb (by the end I was feeling it, might be close to a good weight to start with in the program)

DB curls.
1X5 45lb
1X5 45lb
1X5 45lb
1X5 40lb
1X5 40lb

Guardian
05-07-12, 11:15 pm
Need some more followers in here, my threads pretty dead in here

Guardian
05-09-12, 11:07 am
Day one: 30sec rest between each set.
Starting with 50% weight of 5 rep max

Squat:
5x5 145lb

BB Bench press:
5x5 135lb

BB reverse row:
5x5 115lb

French press:
5x5 55lb

Hollow
05-09-12, 11:10 am
Welcome to the forvm Guardian. I'll be tagging along your journey...

Guardian
05-09-12, 11:44 am
Welcome to the forvm Guardian. I'll be tagging along your journey...

Thanks for following bro

Guardian
05-11-12, 12:28 am
So today felt really light for workout B, here it is,

Squat
5X5 145lbs

BB OH shoulder press
5x5 65lb

Deadlift
5x5 115lb

DB curls
5x5 22.5lb

Followed by 10 mins inclined treadmill. Felt really light today, I'll see how I feel tomorrow

Guardian
05-11-12, 6:07 pm
So not sore really at all this morning, starting at 50% of 5 rep max weight is really going to feel like nothing (thats why I'm keeping rest a max of 30 sec right now) till I start getting further in the weeks and the 5lbs added to each workout twice a week will add up fast enough I'm sure. I just hope I started low enough with my starting weights, so I don't hit a plateau and have to pull a restart in the middle of the program

Hollow
05-11-12, 10:33 pm
I've ran a 5X5 program before and from what I read before starting the program, it was better to start off a bit lighter with your weights verses starting to heavy which could set you back.

Workouts are looking good!

Guardian
05-12-12, 2:52 pm
I've ran a 5X5 program before and from what I read before starting the program, it was better to start off a bit lighter with your weights verses starting to heavy which could set you back.

Workouts are looking good!

Yeah, that's what my bro Z told me, he said think long and hard with what weight you're going to start with because after 12 weeks it's going to get heavy. I see you're from Ontario Hollow, you ever come out west for an ABC meet up? Do you know anyone else from these forums who train out west in edmonton here?

Guardian
05-13-12, 11:30 pm
Here's the numbers

Squat:
5x5 150lbs

BB Bench press:
5x5 140lbs

BB reverse row:
5x5 120lbs

French press:
5x5 30lbs

Hollow
05-14-12, 9:50 am
Yeah, that's what my bro Z told me, he said think long and hard with what weight you're going to start with because after 12 weeks it's going to get heavy. I see you're from Ontario Hollow, you ever come out west for an ABC meet up? Do you know anyone else from these forums who train out west in edmonton here?

It’s been a number of years now since I’ve been out West. I haven’t had the pleasure of making it out yet for an ABC but you never know as my wife has family out that way and she wouldn’t mind seeing them.

As for other forvm members from the Edmonton area, I know Rasto (here’s the link to his journey http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?28802-5-45am-Why-Am-I-Here&p=1216483#post1216483) is in that neck of the woods. How close to you he is, I’m not sure.

Guardian
05-14-12, 1:26 pm
Here is what my bro Z, and I discussed for macros. As you can see he broke it down pretty good.

Consume a diet consisting roughly of 40 to 50 percent carbs, 30 to 40 percent protein, and 25 to 35 percent fat while following a clean bulking diet. While most of your meals should contain a fair blend of the three macronutrients, the meals before and after your workout should consist of just carbs and protein (in a 2:1 ratio) with minimal fat. This approach will avoid the slowdown in digestion that occurs from fat consumption, helping to shuttle more nutrients into your muscles when you need them most--to prepare you for an impending workout and to recover from a completed workout. Beyond that, each meal you consume should be roughly aligned with the listed percentages--most of the meal should consist of healthy carbs such as fruits, vegetables, brown rice, whole grains and sweet potatoes; a moderate portion of the meal should consist of lean protein from low-fat meat, chicken, turkey, eggs or seafood, and a smaller portion of the meal should contain healthy fat from fat-containing fruit (think avocados), nuts, seeds or healthy cooking oils like olive or coconut. Aim to consume just enough calories to add roughly a pound per week, as this slow but steady rate of gains should be sufficient to enable you to add maximal size without adding excessive fat to your waistline.

Sample Meals
A sample breakfast while on a clean bulking diet might consist of several scrambled eggs, a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries and Cinnamon and several fish oil capsules. A sample lunch might consist of a large garden salad with several grilled chicken breasts, and a few tablespoons of natural peanut butter. A sample dinner might be a lean cut of flank steak served with a sweet potato and a spinach and tomato salad with olive oil or balsamic dressing. As a snack throughout the day, consider blending up protein powder in milk with berries and a tablespoon or two of natural peanut butter for a healthy high-calorie shake to help you reach your goals.

Guardian
05-14-12, 1:29 pm
It’s been a number of years now since I’ve been out West. I haven’t had the pleasure of making it out yet for an ABC but you never know as my wife has family out that way and she wouldn’t mind seeing them.

As for other forvm members from the Edmonton area, I know Rasto (here’s the link to his journey http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?28802-5-45am-Why-Am-I-Here&p=1216483#post1216483) is in that neck of the woods. How close to you he is, I’m not sure.

I subbed to his journey but looks like he hasn't posted in it for a while. Do you have any logs/journals going at the moment?

Hollow
05-14-12, 2:30 pm
I subbed to his journey but looks like he hasn't posted in it for a while. Do you have any logs/journals going at the moment?

Periodically Rasto gets real busy at work so he doesn't post as much.

Myself, I did have a journey going. It might be time to dust it off one of these days.

Rasto
05-14-12, 3:40 pm
Bro! Thanks for the sub -> Life kindof got in the way of posting, but I'm going to try start posting again after tonight's workout.

Subbed for your journey as well...Like what I read here so far.

Guardian
05-14-12, 4:12 pm
Periodically Rasto gets real busy at work so he doesn't post as much.

Myself, I did have a journey going. It might be time to dust it off one of these days.

Today would be a great day to dust it off bro! Send me a link and i'll follow!

Bro! Thanks for the sub -> Life kindof got in the way of posting, but I'm going to try start posting again after tonight's workout.

Subbed for your journey as well...Like what I read here so far.

That tends to happen sometimes. Life gets in the way of a lot of things, but we always seem to come around again when we have the time. Thanks for subbing, it's nice to have some small traffic through here now. I'm going to be putting my ass on the line for the next 25 weeks, the hardest part is going to be feeding for this growth. The days wasting and I'm getting hungry for size, here I go...

Rasto
05-14-12, 4:22 pm
That tends to happen sometimes. Life gets in the way of a lot of things, but we always seem to come around again when we have the time. Thanks for subbing, it's nice to have some small traffic through here now. I'm going to be putting my ass on the line for the next 25 weeks, the hardest part is going to be feeding for this growth. The days wasting and I'm getting hungry for size, here I go...

25 weeks eh? It's good to be training for a reason. It will probably help you to eat for size, knowing you've got a goal date too. Where are you training out of?

Guardian
05-14-12, 4:41 pm
25 weeks eh? It's good to be training for a reason. It will probably help you to eat for size, knowing you've got a goal date too. Where are you training out of?

I'm training out of Golds, here in the city. Usually at Northtown mall, or westmount mall, and every now and then at WEM mall. The plan is to bulk all year, and then to cut beginning of Jan/Feb of 2013, that way I'll have 18 weeks to get cut up for the pro national qualifiers.

Rasto
05-14-12, 5:33 pm
I'm training out of Golds, here in the city. Usually at Northtown mall, or westmount mall, and every now and then at WEM mall. The plan is to bulk all year, and then to cut beginning of Jan/Feb of 2013, that way I'll have 18 weeks to get cut up for the pro national qualifiers.

That's pretty cool man. Sounds like you've got everything setup, and now you just have to execute! Are the nationals here in Edmonton this year, or next?

Also -> another local guy on the forum is ProteinJunkie. He doesn't have a journey here, but he's around & he's the local supplier for all things Animal here in Edmonton. (And north of the border, really) I've been getting my AnimalPak/Universal proteins, etc. from him for probably two years now. Very, very down to earth dude, and I'd definitely recommend hitting him up for some more details.

Guardian
05-14-12, 10:13 pm
That's pretty cool man. Sounds like you've got everything setup, and now you just have to execute! Are the nationals here in Edmonton this year, or next?

Also -> another local guy on the forum is ProteinJunkie. He doesn't have a journey here, but he's around & he's the local supplier for all things Animal here in Edmonton. (And north of the border, really) I've been getting my AnimalPak/Universal proteins, etc. from him for probably two years now. Very, very down to earth dude, and I'd definitely recommend hitting him up for some more details.

The national are in Edmonton this year, I ended up not gaining enough mass this year, well not as much as I wanted to. I need to work on my posing too, it's horrible as you can see in the pics I posted from April 27th. And I would of taken me at least another 8 weeks to lean out more. I'll have to throw him a PM!

Rasto
05-15-12, 10:22 am
The national are in Edmonton this year, I ended up not gaining enough mass this year, well not as much as I wanted to. I need to work on my posing too, it's horrible as you can see in the pics I posted from April 27th. And I would of taken me at least another 8 weeks to lean out more. I'll have to throw him a PM!

Definitely send him a PM -> I'm actually meeting with him today to re-stock my supplements. What weight category are you going for?

Guardian
05-15-12, 10:35 am
Definitely send him a PM -> I'm actually meeting with him today to re-stock my supplements. What weight category are you going for?

Realistically I'll probably come in around 170-175lb at the end of the year, hopefully around sub 10%. That way I won't be losing too much size when I start to cut

Rasto
05-15-12, 10:53 am
Realistically I'll probably come in around 170-175lb at the end of the year, hopefully around sub 10%. That way I won't be losing too much size when I start to cut

So final weight would be around 160ish after cutting?

Guardian
05-15-12, 4:41 pm
So final weight would be around 160ish after cutting?

Yeah probably be around there, I want to get as much experience as I can in the lighter weight classes, so as I move up in weight, I'll be better and better at competing/posing.

Guardian
05-15-12, 4:43 pm
Workout B

Squat
5X5 155lbs

BB OH shoulder press
5x5 70lb

Deadlift
5x5 120lb

DB curls
5x5 27.5lb

Followed by 10 mins inclined treadmill.

Guardian
05-19-12, 10:01 am
Workout A:
Squat
5x5 160lb

Bench
5x5 150

Reverse BB rows
5x5 130

French press
5x5 40

Guardian
05-19-12, 10:03 am
Squat
5x5 160

OHBBP
5x5 75

Deadlift
5x5 135

BiCurls
5x5 30

Rasto
05-22-12, 10:11 am
Squat
5x5 160

OHBBP
5x5 75

Deadlift
5x5 135

BiCurls
5x5 30

Are you doing a basic 5x5 workout? Is it based on a template of some sort?

ProteinJunkie
05-22-12, 3:00 pm
Yo Guardian!

Heard you were here --- thought I’d come in and sub myself in for the ride. Always good to see another Edmonton-boy & Canadian in the mix.

Welcome, bro.
PJ

Guardian
05-23-12, 10:30 am
Are you doing a basic 5x5 workout? Is it based on a template of some sort?
Not sure how to really answer your question, as this is my first time doing the program. There is workout A, and B. it's based on 3 days a week, mon, wed, fri. I took my 5 rep max of each exercise and split the weight inhalf. Every workout I add 5lbs to the previous weight. Hope that answers your question.

Yo Guardian!

Heard you were here --- thought I’d come in and sub myself in for the ride. Always good to see another Edmonton-boy & Canadian in the mix.

Welcome, bro.
PJ

Thanks for joining, and the welcome PJ! I just got a new job and I'm heading up to red earth for 2 weeks. Hopefully they have a gym up there! And my gf is not too thrilled about me being gone 2 weeks at a time, but we could really use the extra money.

Hollow
05-23-12, 10:54 am
Workouts are looking good Guardian. Will you be adding a deload week in to give your body a bit of a break?

ProteinJunkie
05-23-12, 3:49 pm
Thanks for joining, and the welcome PJ! I just got a new job and I'm heading up to red earth for 2 weeks. Hopefully they have a gym up there! And my gf is not too thrilled about me being gone 2 weeks at a time, but we could really use the extra money.

Gotta do whatcha’ gotta do, bro. I’m sure she gets it. I’ve never been there but don’t know how successful you’ll be in finding a gym. Good luck!

Whadda’ do for a living, G?

Guardian
05-23-12, 9:41 pm
Workouts are looking good Guardian. Will you be adding a deload week in to give your body a bit of a break? yes week 13, there will be a deload. Thanks for stopping in!

Gotta do whatcha’ gotta do, bro. I’m sure she gets it. I’ve never been there but don’t know how successful you’ll be in finding a gym. Good luck!

Whadda’ do for a living, G?

I guess the camp does have a decent sizes gym. It's a 300 room camp so it's a fair size. I work in the Emergency medical industry as an EMT. I want to eventually get my paramedic and work in the city so I'm home every night.

Hollow
05-24-12, 9:33 am
My hat goes off to you Guardian for your line of work.

ProteinJunkie
05-24-12, 3:42 pm
I guess the camp does have a decent sizes gym. It's a 300 room camp so it's a fair size. I work in the Emergency medical industry as an EMT. I want to eventually get my paramedic and work in the city so I'm home every night.

Cool - glad it worked out and your goals sound great. Keep it up, bro.

Rasto
05-24-12, 3:44 pm
You're gonna be the buff EMT guy coming to save lives! That's awesome!

Guardian
05-25-12, 12:02 am
Quick update I've been feeling a little short of breath since Monday night. Went to the doctor today to get it checked out. Turns out I have a chest infection. It's only 4 days of pills so I think I'm going to skip out on the gym this week and start again next Monday let all my recovery go into getting rid of this chest infection

Guardian
05-28-12, 10:20 am
Quick update I've been feeling a little short of breath since Monday night. Went to the doctor today to get it checked out. Turns out I have a chest infection. It's only 4 days of pills so I think I'm going to skip out on the gym this week and start again next Monday let all my recovery go into getting rid of this chest infection

So I finished my 4 days of antibiotics, tonight I will be getting my ass back into the gym, feels like I've been off forever, even though it's only been a week. I'm feeling a lot better, I haven't really checked out the gym in the camp since I've arrived it looked pretty basic from the 5 seconds I peeked my head in the door. But if they have a rack, and a Bench I'll be happy, Because that's all I need.

Hollow
05-28-12, 10:27 am
Glad to hear you are feeling better.

Rasto
05-31-12, 11:06 am
Checking in with you bro -> How are you feeling? You get a chance to start working out yet?

Hollow
05-31-12, 11:32 am
Checking in with you bro -> How are you feeling? You get a chance to start working out yet?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Guardian
06-01-12, 6:46 pm
Hey thanks guys, so the gym down in redwater in the camp I'm staying in is sort of shitty. It has an adjustable bench and DB's up 80lb. I'll have to make it work.

Rasto
06-03-12, 8:49 pm
Hey thanks guys, so the gym down in redwater in the camp I'm staying in is sort of shitty. It has an adjustable bench and DB's up 80lb. I'll have to make it work.

That's the spirit dude -> Whatever it takes, make it work! What's your schedule for work like?

Hollow
06-04-12, 8:01 am
That's the spirit dude -> Whatever it takes, make it work! What's your schedule for work like?

I agree with Rasto. Sometimes you've got to make the best with what's available.

Guardian
06-05-12, 12:56 pm
Hey thanks bros, Ya I've made it work, my work schedule is two weeks on and one week off.

Rasto
06-18-12, 3:17 pm
Checking in here -> I was on holidays for two weeks & kind of tried to ignore my computer for the most part.

How's progress?

Guardian
06-23-12, 10:17 am
Checking in here -> I was on holidays for two weeks & kind of tried to ignore my computer for the most part.

How's progress?

Things are going pretty good at the moment, I'm working in Slave Lake right now, staying in a hotel. They have a nice sized gym in town here too! Here's an update picture!

http://i48.tinypic.com/1989f.jpg

Rasto
06-25-12, 9:27 am
Things are going pretty good at the moment, I'm working in Slave Lake right now, staying in a hotel. They have a nice sized gym in town here too! Here's an update picture!

http://i48.tinypic.com/1989f.jpg

That's awesome dude! You getting to do the workouts you had planned?

Guardian
06-26-12, 11:01 am
That's awesome dude! You getting to do the workouts you had planned?

Yeah I was doing the workouts I had planned, I have kind of switched things up a little though

Here is the latest pic http://i45.tinypic.com/2l9ohw.jpg

Hollow
06-26-12, 11:03 am
Yeah I was doing the workouts I had planned, I have kind of switched things up a little though

Here is the latest pic http://i45.tinypic.com/2l9ohw.jpg

Great to hear things are working out!

Rasto
06-26-12, 12:34 pm
Great to hear things are working out!

Ditto! You going to be posting the workouts online?

Guardian
06-26-12, 4:20 pm
Yeah, I've just been super busy lately with work, when i return home i will start the routine online again

Rasto
06-26-12, 5:08 pm
Yeah, I've just been super busy lately with work, when i return home i will start the routine online again

Sounds good dude -> we'll still be here waiting...

Guardian
09-05-12, 10:36 am
Well summer has been really busy for me, still busting my ass in the gym though, Thought I would give you guys some update pictures

http://i49.tinypic.com/2po4dh1.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/wmgl53.jpg
http://i46.tinypic.com/28b8jt5.jpg

Hollow
09-05-12, 11:30 am
Well you can definitely see you haven't been slacking in the gym, Guardian! I hope all is going well with you.

Guardian
09-07-12, 1:19 am
Well you can definitely see you haven't been slacking in the gym, Guardian! I hope all is going well with you.

Any advice on what I need to work/focus on the most right now?

Guardian
10-13-12, 1:30 am
http://i46.tinypic.com/28sndsm.jpg