PDA

View Full Version : How to incorporate Test and Stak to current Stack

-=Ad0=-
03-20-12, 6:28 am
Morning fellow Animals! At the end of the Month I'll be switching to a 5x5 Routine and will be Adding Test and Stak. How should these two be taken with my current stack? On the Animal website under the "Test Explosion Stack" it says to take Stak 1 hour prewo and Test 30 minutes prewo. I have seen others suggesting to take it with the prewo meal instead. What would be the best way to go about this? Will be taking two cans of Test without a break, should I take a break with the Stak or continue to use it the same as Test? After the 6 weeks I will take a week off and go with M-Stak, as others have suggested, to maintain muscle mass.

Right now I'm around ~193lbs, my goal is to get to ~205lbs. As for my diet, I will be going with a slightly modified version of the Farmer's Diet ( http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Eat/Articles/Pack-On-Weight-For-Less-Than-10-A-Day ). Will keep the dozen eggs (4 scrambled for breakfast and 8 boiled for other meals), will cut the milk down to 1/2 or 3/4 of a gallon and the bread I want to change from a loaf of white to a loaf or half a loaf of whole grain bread and add in Broccoli, Yams, Sweet Potatoes, Bananas and Greek Yogurt as well as Salmon, Steak and Ground Beef on some days. Calorie intake will be in the 5000-5200 range give or take a few depending on the day. Still have to finish analyzing and counting everything but that's the ballpark figure.

Here's how I take all my current Supps, let me know if I should change anything or if something should be removed/added:

Pak - With Breakfast
Flex - With PostWO Meal
Uni-Liver - 6 tabs daily, 2 with Breakfast, Lunch and PostWO Meal
100% Beef Aminos - 6 tabs daily, 2 with Breakfast, Lunch and PostWO Meal
Pump - 30 minutes PreWO **May switch to the new Shock Therapy when I'm done to get some more Creatine in daily (Pump ~3g and New ST ~5g)**
PM - 45 Minutes Before Bed
Fish Oils/Omega EFA - 1 with Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
Milk & Egg Protein (Chocolate) - 1 Serving Before Bedtime, 30 minutes after PM
Real Gains (Vanilla, Chocolate) - 1 Serving as soon as I wake up before I eat Breakfast. I go with 1 Cup Egg Whites, 1 Cup Milk and 4 scoops RG to start the day.
Ultra Iso Whey Fruit Punch - 1 Serving PostWO, 30 minutes after Nitro
NSC - 6 tabs daily, 2 with Breakfast, Lunch & PreWO Meal
Atomic 7 (Watermelon) - 1 Serving PreWO on the drive to gym
Intra-Aid (Raspberry) - 1 1/2 Scoops During WO
BetaAla9 - 3 twice daily **Not sure if I want to keep using them, any advice to keep or discard?**
Carb Max - 1 Serving w/ PostWO Meal
Carbo Plus - 1 Serving Mixed with Carb Max
Amino 1900 - 9 daily, 3 with Breakfast, lunch and PostWO Meal
GH Max - 6 Pills before Bed with PM
Nitro - 1 Pre and PostWO with 8-12oz of Orange Juice

Thanks for any and all advice!

-=Ad0=-
03-20-12, 6:37 am
Forgot to add workout.

The Workout:

Monday:
Olympic Squats 5x5
Bench Press 5x5
Barbell Rows 5x5
Sit-ups 3x12
Skull-Crushers 3x 8-10
Hyper-Extensions 2x12

Tuesday: OFF

Wednesday:
Front Squats 5x5
Military Press 5x5
Deadlifts 5x5
Wide-Grip Pullups - 40-50 Total (Will see which feels better after the Deadlifts)
Reverse Pec Deck - 3x 8-10
Barbell Shrugs - 2x12 Front/Back
Incline Seated DB Curls 3x 8-12

Thursday:OFF

Friday:
Olympic Squats 5x5
Bench Press 5x5
Barbell Rows 5x5
Rope Crunches 3x12
Skull-Crushers 3x 8-10
Bridges 3x12

Saturday:
OFF or Isolation Day for Bis, Chest, Delts, Hamstrings and Calves.
*Will decide if this will be a day for additional isolation exercises or Rest Day depending on how I feel at the end of the week once I get started with this Routine. Suggestions?

Sunday: OFF

smoothballer
03-20-12, 8:16 am
Test 1 hour before training and Stak 30 min after that.

I ran the 6 weeks of Stak/Test followed by 3 weeks of M-Stak and had awesome results.

-=Ad0=-
03-20-12, 1:30 pm
Test 1 hour before training and Stak 30 min after that.

I ran the 6 weeks of Stak/Test followed by 3 weeks of M-Stak and had awesome results.

Awesome, so Test 1 Hour Before, Stak 30 minutes before and then Pump/ST 20 minutes before? Did you take a week off between the test/stak and the M-Stak?

C.Coronato
03-20-12, 1:36 pm
Awesome, so Test 1 Hour Before, Stak 30 minutes before and then Pump/ST 20 minutes before? Did you take a week off between the test/stak and the M-Stak?

You can take the Shock and Stak together. But if you take Pump and Stak, space them about 15 mins apart.

You do not need to take a week off when you finish Stak/Test and when you start M-Stak. Just go right into it.

-=Ad0=-
03-20-12, 8:53 pm
Thank you!

I will do Test/Stak for the 6 week cycle and go right into M-Stak as Suggested.

madskillmc
03-21-12, 2:51 pm
I am about to use the same stack. Since Stak is supposed to have a week off in between cans wouldn't that leave one extra week of Stak after Test? Or do you just take Stak for 42 days straight?

smoothballer
03-21-12, 4:26 pm
I am about to use the same stack. Since Stak is supposed to have a week off in between cans wouldn't that leave one extra week of Stak after Test? Or do you just take Stak for 42 days straight?

For this stack don't take the week off between stak cans.

Enforcer
03-21-12, 5:07 pm
Morning fellow Animals! At the end of the Month I'll be switching to a 5x5 Routine and will be Adding Test and Stak. How should these two be taken with my current stack? On the Animal website under the "Test Explosion Stack" it says to take Stak 1 hour prewo and Test 30 minutes prewo. I have seen others suggesting to take it with the prewo meal instead. What would be the best way to go about this? Will be taking two cans of Test without a break, should I take a break with the Stak or continue to use it the same as Test? After the 6 weeks I will take a week off and go with M-Stak, as others have suggested, to maintain muscle mass.

Right now I'm around ~193lbs, my goal is to get to ~205lbs. As for my diet, I will be going with a slightly modified version of the Farmer's Diet ( http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Eat/Articles/Pack-On-Weight-For-Less-Than-10-A-Day ). Will keep the dozen eggs (4 scrambled for breakfast and 8 boiled for other meals), will cut the milk down to 1/2 or 3/4 of a gallon and the bread I want to change from a loaf of white to a loaf or half a loaf of whole grain bread and add in Broccoli, Yams, Sweet Potatoes, Bananas and Greek Yogurt as well as Salmon, Steak and Ground Beef on some days. Calorie intake will be in the 5000-5200 range give or take a few depending on the day. Still have to finish analyzing and counting everything but that's the ballpark figure.

Here's how I take all my current Supps, let me know if I should change anything or if something should be removed/added:

Pak - With Breakfast
Flex - With PostWO Meal
Pump - 30 minutes PreWO **May switch to the new Shock Therapy when I'm done to get some more Creatine in daily (Pump ~3g and New ST ~5g)**
Real Gains (Vanilla, Chocolate) - 1 Serving as soon as I wake up before I eat Breakfast. I go with 1 Cup Egg Whites, 1 Cup Milk and 4 scoops RG to start the day.
BetaAla9 - 3 twice daily **Not sure if I want to keep using them, any advice to keep or discard?**

When I am using Test and Stak together, I like to take Test with my preworkout meal and Stak before bed. You already have alot going on before bed, so id try keeping your Test with yoru preworkout meal and then either take Stak 30 minutes prior to training or as soon as you wake up. You could do 2 cans of each back to back to really optimize yoru gians, I have done that before and got great results from it.

-=Ad0=-
03-23-12, 6:01 am
When I am using Test and Stak together, I like to take Test with my preworkout meal and Stak before bed. You already have alot going on before bed, so id try keeping your Test with yoru preworkout meal and then either take Stak 30 minutes prior to training or as soon as you wake up. You could do 2 cans of each back to back to really optimize yoru gians, I have done that before and got great results from it.

I signed up for this 10 week Cardio/Bootcamp/Kickboxing type class starting April 2nd that does Kickboxing MWF and Tues/Thur they do a bootcamp. I believe Tuesday focuses on lower body while Thursday focuses on upper body with bands, etc. Signed up for the class to get into a little better shape since my conditioning side of things sucks to be honest, the strength is there but conditioning is terrible since I haven't done any kind of cardio in years due to a knee and ankle injury I had that finally got better which is allowing me to do squats and run again.

On my 5x5 days (M,W,F,Sat) I was planning to take Test with preworkout meal, then Stak with the new Shock Therapy about 30 minutes prewo. On days where I don't lift, but do my bootcamp/kickboxing class (Tues/Thur) I was planning to take Stak 30 minutes before the class (around 845AM) and then Test with my lunch before I head in to work around 1PM. How does that look? Also, I was told to not take any kind of Prewo Supp such as rage,pump, shock therapy before the class which is why I left that out on those days. Supposedly the prewo in addition to the fast pace of the class would make my heartbeat be really high? Idk, lol. What would be a good thing to eat prior to a cardio type class like this that won't make my stomach feel funky for the 1 hour the class lasts?

Got my order in now for 2 cans Test, 2 cans Stak, 1 can M-Stak, Clyde's Hard Lemonade ST, and another tub of Atomic 7 and raspberry intra-aid. Test/Stak will be 42days then M-Stak immediately following that.

I appreciate everyone's responses and suggestions to my thread, you guys rock & that is why I love this place!

smoothballer
03-23-12, 9:25 am
I signed up for this 10 week Cardio/Bootcamp/Kickboxing type class starting April 2nd that does Kickboxing MWF and Tues/Thur they do a bootcamp. I believe Tuesday focuses on lower body while Thursday focuses on upper body with bands, etc. Signed up for the class to get into a little better shape since my conditioning side of things sucks to be honest, the strength is there but conditioning is terrible since I haven't done any kind of cardio in years due to a knee and ankle injury I had that finally got better which is allowing me to do squats and run again.

On my 5x5 days (M,W,F,Sat) I was planning to take Test with preworkout meal, then Stak with the new Shock Therapy about 30 minutes prewo. On days where I don't lift, but do my bootcamp/kickboxing class (Tues/Thur) I was planning to take Stak 30 minutes before the class (around 845AM) and then Test with my lunch before I head in to work around 1PM. How does that look? Also, I was told to not take any kind of Prewo Supp such as rage,pump, shock therapy before the class which is why I left that out on those days. Supposedly the prewo in addition to the fast pace of the class would make my heartbeat be really high? Idk, lol. What would be a good thing to eat prior to a cardio type class like this that won't make my stomach feel funky for the 1 hour the class lasts?

Got my order in now for 2 cans Test, 2 cans Stak, 1 can M-Stak, Clyde's Hard Lemonade ST, and another tub of Atomic 7 and raspberry intra-aid. Test/Stak will be 42days then M-Stak immediately following that.

I appreciate everyone's responses and suggestions to my thread, you guys rock & that is why I love this place!

Sounds like an awesome stack right there!!

Big Joe
03-23-12, 10:50 am
Pak - With Breakfast
Flex - With PostWO Meal

Damn bro, that is one hell of a stack!

-=Ad0=-
03-27-12, 1:22 am
Had my first workout today with the new Stack additions.

Ate my prewo meal 1 hour before - 1 Can Tuna, 1 cup rice, 1/2 cup broccoli, 1 banana and 20oz of milk. Took Test, 2 tabs of NSC, 2 tabs Uni-Liver, 2 tabs 100% Beef Aminos & 3 tabs Amino 1900

30 Minutes prewo - 1.5 Scoops of Clyde's Hard Lemonade Shock Therapy and Stak

15 minutes prewo - 1 pack of Nitro with 8oz Orange Juice

Intra-Workout - 1.5 scoops of Watermelon Atomic 7 in 22oz water

Post-wo 1 pack nitro with 8oz Orange Juice

30 minutes postwo 55g Protein (has 11g of BCAAs) and 1 serving Carb Max

1 hour post wo - 12oz Salmon filet, 1 cup rice, 1 cup Almonds, 20oz Milk. 2 tabs of NSC, 2 tabs Uni-Liver, 2 tabs 100% Beef Aminos, 1 tab Omega EFA/Fish Oils and 1 pack Flex

Workout:
Olympic Squats 5x5 = Warm-ups with 135 and 185x8 then working sets 230,250,270,290 and 305 (5 Rep PR)
Bench Press 5x5 - 230,235,240,245,235
Barbell Rows 5x5 - 205,225,235,245,255
Skull-Crushers 3x10 - 95 (25lb bar and 2x 35lb plates)
Reverse-Grip Cable Tricep push-downs - 3x10 (47.5kg,52kb,57.2kg) The cables at my gym go in kg for some reason so I listed those weights

The workout felt AMAZING! Had plenty of energy to power through the workout and still had some left in the tank. The new ST is definitely awesome. Look forward to what the next couple months bring!