PDA

View Full Version : New Video - Arm training w/ The House

The House
03-22-12, 10:22 pm
http://www.flexonline.com/videos/training/erik-fankhouser-introduces-his-family-and-hits-arm-workout

Carlson1
03-22-12, 10:44 pm
Wow. Props to ya man. Looking big, hope you do great in Chicago

The House
03-25-12, 5:52 pm
Wow. Props to ya man. Looking big, hope you do great in Chicago

thanks buddy i have been doing everything i can this year

The House
03-25-12, 5:54 pm
cant wait to do more videos i am pumped to be getting ready for my contest prep.

Carlson1
03-25-12, 7:33 pm
cant wait to do more videos i am pumped to be getting ready for my contest prep.

Get them coming man, really enjoyed the first, I find it hard to get my bi's sore too, so you prefer more sets to get them pumped or more excercises?

Christman
03-25-12, 8:31 pm
Great video, love that you are sporting the ABC shirt through part of it.

Wrath91
03-27-12, 7:45 am
Great video house!

Aggression
03-27-12, 8:23 am
sweeeet

JUGGERNAUT
03-27-12, 10:52 am
A true superman in balancing all that you do!

Dave TapouT
03-29-12, 8:11 pm
YEAAAAAA HOUSE! Killin it!

pushin weight
03-30-12, 10:37 am
Good to see you posting up vids,always good motivation from the House!

DEADn
03-30-12, 7:02 pm
THe video is quite intimidating in terms of the size. Yet I have to ask the question, there is a threshold I notice that begins to separated the professionals from the amateurs in terms of 'size'. Where is that size coming from? House's forearm's are insanely huge but what exactly did he do to produce them? Is it genetics? Is it alot of high reps.

Carrnage
03-31-12, 6:30 pm
THe video is quite intimidating in terms of the size. Yet I have to ask the question, there is a threshold I notice that begins to separated the professionals from the amateurs in terms of 'size'. Where is that size coming from? House's forearm's are insanely huge but what exactly did he do to produce them? Is it genetics? Is it alot of high reps.

Genetics will play a a huge roll in stand-out muscle groups.

What are genetics?

1)The neurological connection to stretch and contract the muscle without even thinking about it

2)Everyone's CNS will be different, so high reps/high volume will vary from person to person

3)Everyone's PNS will be different, so don't copy someones "motor pattern" (form)

Obviously people who just considers genetics as a "barrier" / "excuse" will get them no where.

Hope this helps! (oh and your welcome)

:)

Carrnage
03-31-12, 6:32 pm
A true superman in balancing all that you do!

Amen!

I only respect bodybuilders if they have a real life, with real responsibility! Evan C and The House are truly motivating!

Wetdawg
04-04-12, 10:55 am

I got great info from a Sailor that said Spinach wakes up the forearms. Right out of the can.

Enforcer
04-04-12, 11:35 am
http://www.flexonline.com/videos/training/erik-fankhouser-introduces-his-family-and-hits-arm-workout

Great vid Erik, truly a humble family man and got mothin but respect for you. Lookin large, and that is a great gym, got to train there a few years back when I came to the show you ran, liked it alot

Universal Rep
04-04-12, 11:43 am

Thanks for the vid...