PDA

View Full Version : Pin This... All Read

Sgt Rock
03-08-07, 9:46 pm
Guys you have no idea what goes on behind the scenes, and I have two people that ALL of the Animals would like to thank....and you can bet they all will chime in here on their own, thats our very own J Dawg and Jess. J Dawg set up this forum, and listened to our MILLIONS of suggestions and gripes and hand picked many of the Watchmen here....a cool dude to hang around and work with, always in a good mood and listens to our complaining all the time, my hats off to my boy J. Jess...where do I start. It's an HONOR to be in The Cage....4 years running! It appears we go in....hang with hot chicks, sell stuff, sign posters, lift heavy ass weights and have fun....without Jess, NONE of it is possible guys. Jess organizes everything. I spoke to many fans who think we are ALL from NJ and actually train together etc..I WISH! Jess flies us all in, makes sure we get enough to eat, makes our schedule, makes sure we eat together, gets the Animal girls together for the show, and with the help of Alex and many others at HQ, makes it happen. Jess.....THANK YOU from all of us, your hard work makes every Arnold special, because of you we can concentrate on what it is we love to do, please the fans. Trust me guys... Jess totally rocks!!!! Many ask how I train for The Cage, I do a full 12 week power cycle for The Cage and treat it like the world championships, it is far more than an exhibition for me, if you have seen me in the Cage Im certain you can tell I put my whole heart into it. It is my favorite show of the year. Jess also makes sure we get TOP NOTCH uniforms, and this year's was the best ever. Its an honor to be an Animal, and you can bet you will see Sgt Rock next year should the phone ring!!!!!

Semper Fi
Sgt Rock
USMC

naturalguy
03-08-07, 10:05 pm
Pinned for you big guy

Revolutionary
03-08-07, 10:07 pm
hey Rock Im real glad to see you so psyched bout wat you do man.... and just to see u like that lets me know that this place is awesome.... you being one of the original animals and being psyched just makes everyone else feel better.. glad to hear you love wat u do cause i do too.. even tho i dont powerlift..... lol gosh reading ur posts make me happy too shoot.

J-ROCK
03-09-07, 4:41 am
I'll second this 100%, this was the best weekend ever and it was because of Jess and J-Dawg. I've lifted on stage at the Olympia and some other big shows and this was the most fun I've had out of any of them. They were definitely long days and we met and talked with tons of people but it was so fun to me, I didn't even take a lunch break the last two days because I didn't want to leave. Granted I ate my weight in protein bars but you get what I'm saying. If it came down to lifting on the WPO stage and lifting in the cage, I'd pick the cage hands down, and I'm there no matter what if I get called there again. Thanks again you two.

J-ROCK

Mr.Totality
03-09-07, 8:56 am
that is awesome. The whole organization seems like great guys. Glad to be a part

Big Al
03-09-07, 2:53 pm
Yes I agree everyone at animal is great.Jess is great,she took very good care of us guys in the cage.Jess is the one we all go to with question and she always has the answer.
J-Dawg is a cool dude,he knows his stuff about the products.The coolest thing is that everyone that works with animal believes in it.The products and the lifestyle.
Punisher is the young boy of the crew.He is cool except for that man crush he had on that Brewster kid.LOL(inside joke)They are about the same age.

Punisher
03-09-07, 3:05 pm
Yes I agree everyone at animal is great.Jess is great,she took very good care of us guys in the cage.Jess is the one we all go to with question and she always has the answer.
J-Dawg is a cool dude,he knows his stuff about the products.The coolest thing is that everyone that works with animal believes in it.The products and the lifestyle.
Punisher is the young boy of the crew.He is cool except for that man crush he had on that Brewster kid.LOL(inside joke)They are about the same age.

Hey Big Al when we training together bro, you needa help me get up to 300 like you and Trey lol

Big Al
03-09-07, 5:28 pm
When ever,shoot me a pm.

G Diesel
03-09-07, 5:57 pm
Nobody better than Jess and J-Dawg... No doubt about it. Peace, G

Sgt Rock
03-09-07, 6:02 pm
See the pattern here fellas...we are all one big family...all of us, that believe in the Animal lifestyle, from top to bottom.

SEMPER FI

spartan300
03-09-07, 6:49 pm
hows the hammy?

goody19
03-12-07, 6:36 pm
makes me excited for when im finally getting the call to be in the cage......

JUGGERNAUT
03-12-07, 6:44 pm
All I can say is when I was at the CAGE throughout most the weekend here and there it looked like a well oiled machine that reminded me of a football hundle that had just split up Friday morning; charging forward but the intensity never dropped till 4PM Sunday when it was over. Props to the whole crew!

Giant Killer
03-12-07, 6:47 pm
Big thanks go out to those behind the scenes. I've never been to the Cage but I see this forvm everyday, and it is a thing of greatness. To all those that made it happen, you have done a great thing.

Arbalest
03-13-07, 1:37 am
Yes, a BIG THANKS goes out to J-Dawg and Jess for everything! I just wish I could have gotten to the Arnold to see the cage... but you can bet i'm already making preparations for next year! =)

hjayss
03-13-07, 7:47 am
Those outfits were wicked. The ones from last year was bad as hell to brothers the black with the a on it. They are on point with that shit for real we all woould buy them,wink, wink, we all would buy them wink, wink. Seariously if you build it they will buy it......I love the intensity of he cage and any body that is responsible for that kind of stuff should get mad props I thank you and I have only seen the pictures....

joeyswoll30
03-13-07, 5:32 pm
Animal cage by far the best time at the Arnold. Every other company severely lacked any interaction or being personable with the fan. AND SGT ROCK AND VINNY G were the best! We must have spent 75 % of our time there at the cage if not more. Here's my proposal to Vinny G. If I do my weight 30 times or more next yr on the bench, you shave your head in the cage.... DEAL? or are u scurrrrrrrrrrrrrred? haha but You guys made it awesome but overall like i said I was VERY VERY VERY disappointed with alot of the companies there. Its supposed to be for the fan and minimize the capitalism of the sport and increase the experience and value for the fan/customer. Almost all the fans there want to get some decent stuff have there questions/ concerns answered by readily available bodybuilders. ANIMAL WAS THE ONLY PLACE THAT WERE CAPABLE OF THIS! Even if Frank wasnt around I could talk to many others like ROCK or Vinny. GO CUBS

The pretty boy from CHI, JOEYSWOLL!!!

LuvsThePain
03-13-07, 5:58 pm
J-Dawg and Jess, you two probably don't know exactly how much you're truly appreciated here. You've brought people together all across the nation and the world to discuss the sport that we love. A BIG thanks goes out to the two of you. I truly hope to be able to shake your hands in person one day. Perhaps I'll be able to make it to the cage one day.

LTP

Double D
03-13-07, 9:41 pm
Definetly a big thanks to jess n j-dawg....it was great meeting everyone..had the time of my life.....the cage is where its at
train insane

TheGymInc.
03-20-07, 12:11 am
I was there and witnessed the cage first hand and was impressed so i came home to my gym and have hit the next level. Next year i am gonna be in that cage with u animals!!!!!

Sgt Rock
06-26-12, 4:30 am
I couldnt help but bump this thread back to the top...oh the memories. Im more than ready to come back for the Arnold as well as the MR O, but there is a big PL contest same weekend. Either way I will lift HEAVY ASS WEIGHT. I am in the process of moving, what a pain in the ass. Sorry I havent been on here much. I still got much love for my girls and guys on here. Contact me if you need help. Semper FI and keep lifting.....HEAVY LIKE YA MEAN IT!

SEMPER FI
SGT ROCK
USMC

Sgt Rock
03-24-17, 4:18 pm
i couldnt help but bump this thread back to the top...oh the memories. Im more than ready to come back for the arnold as well as the mr o, but there is a big pl contest same weekend. Either way i will lift heavy ass weight. I am in the process of moving, what a pain in the ass. Sorry i havent been on here much. I still got much love for my girls and guys on here. Contact me if you need help. Semper fi and keep lifting.....heavy like ya mean it!

Semper fi
sgt rock
usmc

i wrote a 45 minute post on this damn college computer and im guessing it didnt post?? If so i apologize. But to sum it up.

Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

Who wants to follow my journey to another world record?

Anyone?

MRmichael.hooker
03-31-17, 4:16 pm
i wrote a 45 minute post on this damn college computer and im guessing it didnt post?? If so i apologize. But to sum it up.

Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

Who wants to follow my journey to another world record?

Anyone?

Guessing your diet will consist mostly of crayons and glue?