PDA

View Full Version : m-stak

almosteasy
03-26-12, 8:20 am
was anything changed in m stak recently? i have taken it on 3 separate occasions before and the current can has made me nauseous/sick numerous times about an hour after taking it (i have stopped taking it). i either had to lay down and wait it out or it made me vomit everything out. has anyone else had this issue? i am not allergic to anything in m stak and have no skin reactions or throat swelling and again i have taken it several times before with good results.

smoothballer
03-26-12, 10:46 am
Nothing has changed with it my man. Not sure why it might be making you sick

-=Ad0=-
03-26-12, 5:10 pm
Are you taking anything else in addition to the M-Stak? A pre-workout or anything like that? My lifting partner had something similar when he tried M-Stak and it was due to him Taking M-Stak followed immediately by his prewo. He waited 20-30 minutes after taking M-Stak before he took his prewo and that kinda fixed it for him. I suggested he take M-Stak earlier in the day and only his prewo before we hit the gym if it was giving him issues and he says he hasn't had anything since he spaced out the two.

almosteasy
03-26-12, 6:49 pm
i take animal pump but actually ive been taking m stak earlier in the day as i have before (between meal 1 and 2)..its weird it goes down fine then around 45 mins to an hour later i get really nauseous and it made me puke once..as soon as i threw it up i was fine and went about my day normally. its weird cause ive taken it before (3 or 4 cans) and have never had a problem

C.Coronato
03-29-12, 2:47 pm
Nothing has changed, but i would simply try taking out the red stim cap. Some times too much caffeine does that to people. You can also try taking it with some food. That may help it digest better. Let us know how either works.

almosteasy
03-29-12, 10:37 pm
i may try taking it with food to see how that goes..i always take out the stim cap in mstak because i use either pump or ST pre workout and i dont need a lot of extra stims during the day..i also personally prefer the pump stim to the mstak one