PDA

View Full Version : Stak + Test? or Stak + M-stak, or all three?!

Thezman
03-28-12, 12:25 pm
So I've been using stak for years on and off. Always loved my gains from it, and my growth while lifting and taking it. I've pretty much a hard gainer, I bulk up quickly and develop a solid amount of mass in the first month or two. I quickly cap out and have a hard time gaining past that point. I'm a shorter guy, 5'8 ish, and currently weight around 170. I've always had the hardest time trying to push past 175 into that weight level that really pushes my body to it's limits. I also use pak with stak, but I want to push my body to the limit now. I'm considering stacking stak, and m-stak, stak and test, or all three. Any suggestions, and please provide logical reasoning behind the suggestion, don't just tell me what you do, I want to know why you think it works. If anyone wants specific information to help give a better suggestion just ask I'll be happy to respond. Thanks.

J

Aggression
03-28-12, 12:36 pm
If you're stalling at 175, that just means you need to eat more. If you're eating like a 175lb'er, then you'll remain a 175lb'er. Eat like a 200lb'er and you'll start tipping the scales in the right direction. Remember, diet before supplements, always.

That being said, here's how I would run all 3 ...

stak+test for 3-6 weeks straight
follow up with M-stak right after

Thezman
03-28-12, 12:48 pm
I have a super high metabolism, I ran cross country and track and played soccer most of my life in highschool. Got to college and switched gears into lifting. I'm eating 3- 4 thousand calories a day, and still capping out on my weight. Granted I totally agree I need to focus more on nutrition which is just another habbit I need to get back into, but I eat like a monster and still can't seem to cross over in size. I'm lifting as much as guys 30 - 50 lbs more than me and considerablly taller, but still just struggling. I'm around 10% body fat right now so the majority of my weight is muscle. I've just hit caps with both my weight ,and with the amount of the weight that I can push up. I've capped at weight limits that feel like they are pushing my body to it's end, but I know I can get farther than that and just need to push through it some how.

Aggression
03-28-12, 12:55 pm
Eat more. Plain and simple. Tough love here, bro. But if you're only eating ~3500 calories, its not enough. If you're a hard gainer sitting at 10% body fat, then you need to increase calories. Add in a cheat meal more frequently too. When I was trying to get big, I used to bitch about not being able to gain weight. I called myself a hard gainer. I met up with a national level bb'er who set me straight. I started eating 5k+ calories per day. and I went from 185 to 230. Now I don't believe in the term 'hardgainer'. To me, a 'hardgainer' is someone who just doesn't eat enough.

Mr. Dead
03-28-12, 12:58 pm
Eat more. Plain and simple. Tough love here, bro. But if you're only eating ~3500 calories, its not enough. If you're a hard gainer sitting at 10% body fat, then you need to increase calories. Add in a cheat meal more frequently too. When I was trying to get big, I used to bitch about not being able to gain weight. I called myself a hard gainer. I met up with a national level bb'er who set me straight. I started eating 5k+ calories per day. and I went from 185 to 230. Now I don't believe in the term 'hardgainer'. To me, a 'hardgainer' is someone who just doesn't eat enough.

This... Remember... Training and diet come first... Supps are just the icing on the cake...

Survivor831
03-28-12, 3:20 pm
If you're stalling at 175, that just means you need to eat more. If you're eating like a 175lb'er, then you'll remain a 175lb'er. Eat like a 200lb'er and you'll start tipping the scales in the right direction. Remember, diet before supplements, always.

That being said, here's how I would run all 3 ...

stak+test for 3-6 weeks straight
follow up with M-stak right after

Agreed 100%.