PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stak Pak, the right way?

BigPapaFerg
03-28-12, 3:25 pm
Okay, im just going to go ahead, and be real. i just got the Animal Stak Pak, and i have no idea how to use it the right way.
do i take 1 Pak when i wake up after i eat breakfast, and then take the Stak 30-45 minutes before i work out? is it as easy as that? or do i need to do anything special or different with this product. im use to taking powder, and stuff like that. so im just really new to the whole animal products, and any advice would be awesome.

Aggression
03-28-12, 3:38 pm
Right on, bro. Easy.

Pak: with breakfast
Stak; 30-45min preWO.

Simple.

BigPapaFerg
03-28-12, 3:44 pm
alright awesome.
one more thing. does it matter when i take the Stak? like, lets say i wake up at 7am, and take the Pak with breakfast, and then i dont go lift, til about 2pm. would i be better off taking the Pak with lunch? or i mean, is it okay to take the Pak, and then wait a few hours before i actually take the Stak?

if that makes sence.. haha.

Aggression
03-28-12, 4:19 pm
alright awesome.
one more thing. does it matter when i take the Stak? like, lets say i wake up at 7am, and take the Pak with breakfast, and then i dont go lift, til about 2pm. would i be better off taking the Pak with lunch? or i mean, is it okay to take the Pak, and then wait a few hours before i actually take the Stak?

if that makes sence.. haha.

Yes, it matters when you take Stak. Take it preWO, 30-45min prior. That's it. With Pak, its versatile. We recommend taking it with breakfast. But if you'd rather take it with lunch, that's fine.

C.Coronato
03-29-12, 12:43 pm
I have taken Pak throughout the day, sometimes I forget early, so I just have it with a later meal. No problem.

But Stak needs to be 30-45 before training. That is optimal timing.