PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Animal Gear

MrMeat&Potatoes
03-28-12, 11:01 pm
so im watching some animal videos and seeing some pictures and theres a LOT of shirts and apparel that this animal site isn't providing. Does anyone have any idea where i can find more different types of Animal apparel? Thanks!

MR.TeachFreak
03-28-12, 11:04 pm
It is probably a combination of out of production stuff, limited edition wear, and maybe some stuff that is still in the works. Some pieces of animal gear you have to be at the Arnold for, win, etc.

Dave TapouT
03-29-12, 12:01 pm
I just saw a photo on facebook the other day of like a black dickies button down collered work shirt that had the animal logo on it... I fucking died, I want one soooo bad. so so bad. That shit was so raw. the epitome of badass. Id easily drop extra money for one of those.

Bruiser
03-29-12, 12:04 pm
I just saw a photo on facebook the other day of like a black dickies button down collered work shirt that had the animal logo on it... I fucking died, I want one soooo bad. so so bad. That shit was so raw. the epitome of badass. Id easily drop extra money for one of those.

Order some of the Animal patches, get yourself a shirt and DIY.

Aggression
03-29-12, 12:05 pm

That may have been the one of the internal staff wearing that shirt to a meeting or something. A lot of the shirts you see are often limited edition T-shirts that were sold at one of the venues; arnold classic, olympia, etc. Those shirts are specifically made for those venues. Once they're gone, they're gone for good.

Madcat
03-29-12, 12:58 pm
Order some of the Animal patches, get yourself a shirt and DIY.

I'm actually adding patches for Animal and Universal to my cooler tonight. Yes, I'm serious.

Big Byrd
03-29-12, 1:13 pm
The Animal reps and athletes working the cage get the dickies button downs. You should see the jerseys they gave us one year! Sick!

C.Coronato
03-29-12, 2:32 pm
so im watching some animal videos and seeing some pictures and theres a LOT of shirts and apparel that this animal site isn't providing. Does anyone have any idea where i can find more different types of Animal apparel? Thanks!

Like they said many where LE or promo type stuff. What shit were you looking at specifically?

Universal Rep
03-29-12, 5:14 pm
Like they said many where LE or promo type stuff. What shit were you looking at specifically?

Prolly all of them. They're all sweet...

Bruiser
03-29-12, 5:16 pm
Prolly all of them. They're all sweet...

They should put together a photo gallery on animalpak.com of all the LE Gear and discontinued stuff so everybody can drool over it.

Cranky
03-30-12, 8:20 am
They should put together a photo gallery on animalpak.com of all the LE Gear and discontinued stuff so everybody can drool over it.

That would be cool to see, always get to see some diff. LE gear @ the ABCs. I said a while back Id like to get a Animal bandana, turns out they made one at one point.

MrMeat&Potatoes
03-30-12, 10:02 am
me and my buddies will definitely be going to the arnold classic expo next year. sick of missing out on all the animal gear. i get that a lot is promos and what not but i really wish they would just go all out on the animal gear.

JUGGERNAUT
03-30-12, 11:46 am
The Animal reps and athletes working the cage get the dickies button downs. You should see the jerseys they gave us one year! Sick!

insert knife with hot sauce on it and twist why don't you?

Mr. Dead
03-30-12, 11:47 am

What he said...

Big Byrd
03-30-12, 5:20 pm

haha

Beach91
03-31-12, 9:21 pm
An album with all the sickest lifts in the LE gear in the extras sections would be cool

C.Coronato
04-03-12, 10:55 am
An album with all the sickest lifts in the LE gear in the extras sections would be cool

I agree. A picture from each year, or every LE that ever came out!

GUNS
04-08-12, 12:20 pm
A jersey would be sick!

ghost
04-10-12, 10:32 am
A jersey would be sick!

jersey has been done

GUNS
04-10-12, 1:59 pm
Yep, just saying it would be nice to have again.

B.S.
04-10-12, 2:27 pm
currently making a button up... sick

Universal Rep
04-26-12, 1:59 pm
jersey has been done

And it wuz awesome...

Mr. Dead
04-26-12, 2:00 pm
And it wuz awesome...
The pride and joy of my collection...