PDA

View Full Version : Stak v. M-Stak

World Eater
03-30-12, 1:11 pm
Simple question here... Seeing as 3 outta my 4 training sessions are from 7.30PM till 8.15-8.30PM ish, I'd probably rarely take the red M-Stak pill as it'd fuck up my sleep. Would it be a better idea to just roll with Stak, or does M-Stak have other benefits?

C.Coronato
03-30-12, 1:16 pm
Both very different products. Ultimately, you can use both, but thats your call.

M-Stak works with your nutrition and is non homronal. It helps pack on that mass if you are a hard gainer, plus stimulants. Many guys actually take this early in the day, as opposed to pre workout.

Stak is a natural gH and test booster, no stimulant.

World Eater
03-30-12, 1:19 pm
You're fast, man!
Thanks for the reply tho. My usual supplier said there's not much difference at all and I could just as well take Stak if I was gonna leave the red pill out anyway. Guess he was wrong & M-Stak it is on my next shopping list...

Universal Rep
04-03-12, 12:21 pm
You're fast, man!
Thanks for the reply tho. My usual supplier said there's not much difference at all and I could just as well take Stak if I was gonna leave the red pill out anyway. Guess he was wrong & M-Stak it is on my next shopping list...

Not much difference in the name, just an "M"... But a world of difference in what each does. Here is the FAQ... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?6830-Animal-M-Stak-FAQ-3-What%E2%80%99s-the-difference-between-M-Stak-and-Stak

World Eater
04-04-12, 4:04 pm
Thanks, that makes sense.

J-Dawg
04-05-12, 9:01 am
Which one did ya decide to go with WE?

World Eater
04-05-12, 12:42 pm
Nothing yet as I'm waiting for my paycheck & I'm leaving for a couple of days in London but I'll go with M-stak. I'm almost 21 so doubt I'll need an extra hormone boost, M-Stak sounds much more useful to a "hard gainer" (hate the term, EAT MORE!) guy like me!

As soon as I've ordered and received my Animal stuff