PDA

View Full Version : Looks like Olympia will be...

Universal Rep
04-03-12, 11:43 am
Universal brand in '12...

Mr. Dead
04-03-12, 11:44 am
Universal brand in '12...

Sweeeeeeet...!!! Vegas will be the perfect setting for the Universal brand...!!!

Aggression
04-03-12, 11:47 am
I'm looking forward to seeing what the booth looks like, as well as the uniforms.

Mr. Dead
04-03-12, 11:49 am
I'm looking forward to seeing what the booth looks like, as well as the uniforms.

I have a sinking feeling that tube socks will be involved... *LOL*

Universal Rep

And the ladies in tube socks...

Mr. Dead
I have a sinking feeling that tube socks will be involved... *LOL*

And the ladies in tube socks...

I rest my case...

Universal Rep
04-03-12, 12:03 pm
I rest my case...

My own feelings are risin...

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
04-12-12, 5:02 pm
Terrible terrible idea to phase the Cage out completely. So many die hard fans. So many t-shirts. So much product. J say beef up staff and do both. They would play well off eachother and still allow Universal to develop it's own fan base. I personally volunteer to work the entire weekend fo' free. Olympia crowd is far less chaotic, which means you don't need 15 crew members to make one booth run efficiently. Split the crew up and make it happen. If half the shitty supplement companies and bullshit workout gadgets can afford a spot, uni/animal can afford two. West coast needs Animal love too.

04-12-12, 5:05 pm
Terrible terrible idea to phase the Cage out completely. So many die hard fans. So many t-shirts. So much product. J say beef up staff and do both. They would play well off eachother and still allow Universal to develop it's own fan base. I personally volunteer to work the entire weekend fo' free. Olympia crowd is far less chaotic, which means you don't need 15 crew members to make one booth run efficiently. Split the crew up and make it happen. If half the shitty supplement companies and bullshit workout gadgets can afford a spot, uni/animal can afford two. West coast needs Animal love too.

When I say volunteer I mean setup break down all inclusive. Ive been at the last 3 cages including the Olympia last year(flew out from WV just to intern and hit the Abc). I stay till the very end of breakdown process I know what it entails and I'm willing to help. Make this happen!

Mr. Dead
04-12-12, 5:16 pm
When I say volunteer I mean setup break down all inclusive. Ive been at the last 3 cages including the Olympia last year(flew out from WV just to intern and hit the Abc). I stay till the very end of breakdown process I know what it entails and I'm willing to help. Make this happen!

And you are...???

04-12-12, 5:18 pm
And you are...???

Oh I'm sorry you didn't recognize me without the "THE". I am THE Chase Browning. It physically hurts me to say that lol

Mr. Dead
04-12-12, 5:22 pm
Oh I'm sorry you didn't recognize me without the "THE". I am THE Chase Browning. It physically hurts me to say that lol

Oh... THE Chase Browning... Yeah, kind of confusing there... Kind of like Clark Kent with the glasses type of thing...

G Diesel
04-12-12, 5:30 pm
Awesome. Can't wait.

The start of a new era.

Peace, G

GUNS
05-24-12, 3:50 am
Anything new with this! I have my best chance ever to get to the O!

Enforcer
09-18-12, 11:07 am
Lookin forward to checkin out the pics from the booth. I know this company will bring a great booth to the O