PDA

View Full Version : my addication

cash
04-03-12, 1:56 pm
i started not carring about my health few years ago after my dad passing i ate crappy food all the time i was drinking heavy but i realized that the only 1 i was destroying was myself so i started jogging i started out doing a mile then 2 miles then 3 before i knew it 5 miles but i stayed heavy i bought a weight vest i figured hell yea all add more weight to my body that should equal weight loss my eating was ok but not to balanced i didnt know about eating right just yet i went to the doctor she said exercise more eat less i was like ok well jogging about 10 miles or more a week isnt enough
soooo i stopped in a suppliment store one day i talked to the guy he said try this pre workout it should help you so i started running and weight lifting just basic stuff flat bench pull downs curls
i got results i was feeling buff haha

then i stopp working out i was focusing on work but i started getting despression then i figured well lets get in shape i got out of a rut once you can do it again i hit it hard 5 days aweek got my eating in check more still figuring it out but i was making gains like i wanted so i figured i was doing it right . my weight was 295 but i was the fast and strongest i ever had been in my life i loved it im not cut or ripped but fuck i felt good i went from wearing xl shirts to wearing 2xl i was like hell yea getting big well then i lost my job in stopped working out so i been out of my routine for about a solid 3 months i mean eating whatever i want drinking soda just all out shitt in fuck i felt it i lost some size i knew i had to do fucking someithing when my lady was like your getting smaller your arms arnt as big

soo i said fuck this im getting back into my routine but this time im guna get bigger faster stronger

i have spent alot of time reading on the forvm in every has helped me out in now i firgured it time to start my journey !!!!!

cash
04-03-12, 2:09 pm
i got up this morning at 5 am made a whey protien shake laced up my sneakers in headed to the gym it fuck i felt lost i knew what i had to do

day 1 chest / tris

inclined bench 3 sets of 10 at 135
declined 3 sets of 10 at 135
flat 3 sets of 10 at 135
i threw in some cables 3 sets of 10

i asked a buddy for some more tips on what else i should do he said do some super sets more chest and tris

so i hit the hammer strengh
in did scull crushers

that was pretty much day 1 i think it was good i really felt the pump and im pretty sore today but i feel great