PDA

View Full Version : Went to GNC to get PM...

Noob Saibot
04-05-12, 6:17 pm
So I ask for Animal PM and the girl says they don't have it but the have a better option. It's their version and apparently according to her "is like a steroid without the side effects." A guy employee strolled over to reccomend it as well. So I'm gonna try it out. Ha! Nah I went to another shop and got some PM there. I've used it when it first came out but my diet and training is more on point now so I'm interested to see how it is this time around.

twoheadedboy
04-05-12, 8:32 pm
I would love to hear what some GNC dweeb considers "like a steroid but without the side effects". Does it rhyme with "smell wreck"?

Noob Saibot
04-05-12, 10:57 pm
I would love to hear what some GNC dweeb considers "like a steroid but without the side effects". Does it rhyme with "smell wreck"?

I'm not sure what she was talking about but the moment she said it I was done.

LiveFast
04-09-12, 4:32 pm
Shoulda been like, "Yeah I know, it's called M-Stak". Hahaha

naturalguy
04-09-12, 5:07 pm
I don't think GNC carries PM as a regular stock item but I could be wrong

Mr. Dead
04-09-12, 5:35 pm
I don't think GNC carries PM as a regular stock item but I could be wrong
x2... I think they just carry it online, and that's it... (On a side note... Saw they were advertising Cuts with a t-shirt inside...http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12552632&cp=3703232 )

Jay
04-09-12, 5:39 pm
x2... I think they just carry it online, and that's it... (On a side note... Saw they were advertising Cuts with a t-shirt inside...http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12552632&cp=3703232 )

Nice find. I wonder what shirt it is-

Mr. Dead
04-09-12, 6:15 pm
Nice find. I wonder what shirt it is-

No clue...

rev8ball
04-09-12, 6:21 pm
But they have a better option.... "is like a steroid without the side effects."

Your first red flag.....

Noob Saibot
04-10-12, 11:18 pm
Your first red flag.....

Yeah, it was rediculous. I think I'm sticking with Vitamin Shoppe for my in store purchases. (unless of course GNC runs some sick Animal sale, then I'll run in, talk to no one, buy and run out.

Beowulf
04-13-12, 5:23 pm
So I ask for Animal PM and the girl says they don't have it but the have a better option. It's their version and apparently according to her "is like a steroid without the side effects." A guy employee strolled over to reccomend it as well. So I'm gonna try it out. Ha! Nah I went to another shop and got some PM there. I've used it when it first came out but my diet and training is more on point now so I'm interested to see how it is this time around.

They don't have everything, but they always have a "better option", lol. That's so GNC and their business model.

Joe J
04-13-12, 7:21 pm
HAHAHA like steroids without the side effects, these clowns are clueless.

Enforcer
04-15-12, 1:45 pm

Good shit bro, way not to fall into any gymic that they were trying to sell you. Prob make more commision if they sold they certain product. Way to stick to yoru guns and a product that works and delivers results

Noob Saibot
04-15-12, 2:29 pm
Good shit bro, way not to fall into any gymic that they were trying to sell you. Prob make more commision if they sold they certain product. Way to stick to yoru guns and a product that works and delivers results

So true. I've taken about 5 packs of PM so far and rest has been great.

Enforcer
04-17-12, 10:32 am
So true. I've taken about 5 packs of PM so far and rest has been great.

Nice bro, I am a huge fan of PM myself, used it throughout my show prep and really helped me get great night sleeps