PDA

View Full Version : Kansas (KC Metro) ABC

brianfox77
04-12-12, 4:14 pm
I've had a lot of interest in a KC Metro (Overland Park, Olathe, Lenexa, Shawnee, Mission, Prairie Village and Leawood) ABC Chapter. I currently have about 10 hungry Animals looking to get together and throw some heavy weight around. I also have a training partner; who's competing in the 2012 NPC Muscle Mayhem Body Building Championships on June 2, opening a gym on June 4th in Shawnee. We can hold the ABC Events there.

Wanting to see if there are any KC Metro Animals out there that want to get together in either late June or early July? Let's get this ABC going!

brianfox77
04-15-12, 11:03 am
Really? Nobody. Looks like I'll have to move back to NY to find some Animals!

minime_moomey
04-15-12, 1:27 pm
Im not from the area specifically (nice jaunt south actually), but I would def be down. I havent been around on the board for quite a bit, but back in the day the ABC in Wichita and KC were g2g. I always love the chance to hit the iron with some fellow Animals. What division does your boy do? Im hitting a couple of NPC shows this year as well (the Emerald in Seattle next weekend will be my first show ever...may have overshot things a bit...lol). I will do better about keeping around on the site and if this goes down, I am in man!

brianfox77
04-15-12, 4:21 pm
Im not from the area specifically (nice jaunt south actually), but I would def be down. I havent been around on the board for quite a bit, but back in the day the ABC in Wichita and KC were g2g. I always love the chance to hit the iron with some fellow Animals. What division does your boy do? Im hitting a couple of NPC shows this year as well (the Emerald in Seattle next weekend will be my first show ever...may have overshot things a bit...lol). I will do better about keeping around on the site and if this goes down, I am in man!

Hell yeah brother! I'll keep you posted on the progress of the gym. He is in the Masters, are you going? I'm gonna go and watch for sure. Where do you live?

minime_moomey
04-15-12, 4:55 pm
Im down in Emporia...The Emerald next week is my first show ever and you mentioning Muscle Mayhem is the first I have heard of that show (at all), but as close as it is, it will be hard to turn down. I compete physique (I know, not everyone's favorite division by any means, lol), but it gives us smaller guys a chance to at least do something!

brianfox77
04-15-12, 5:20 pm
Im down in Emporia...The Emerald next week is my first show ever and you mentioning Muscle Mayhem is the first I have heard of that show (at all), but as close as it is, it will be hard to turn down. I compete physique (I know, not everyone's favorite division by any means, lol), but it gives us smaller guys a chance to at least do something!

You should definitely come check out Mayhem. Good luck on your first show bro.