PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pump + NOX3

ANUBISR9
04-15-12, 3:53 pm
Hey guys... I have a question for the guys that know what they're doing here :)
I Take all the foundational Animal supps (pak, nitro, omega, flex and PM) only one I dont
Take right now is Pump... I want to throw away my old pre and add pump to my stack... the
question is... I see pump have only 2 grams of nitric oxide boosters (my current pre has 6 grams of argenine)
if I take pump everyday as it is directed on the can, and take one serving of NOX3 (3 extra grams) on workout
days, would it be good?? what you guys think. I checked and I never seen anybody staking them together...
I am not concern about the creatine content. I know it is enough plus my torrent has an extra 3 grams.

C.Coronato
04-17-12, 12:59 pm
You can certainly try it but I do not believe you need it. Stick with the Pump and you will be good to go.

ANUBISR9
04-17-12, 1:48 pm
You can certainly try it but I do not believe you need it. Stick with the Pump and you will be good to go.

Thanks Coronato... Yesterday I chose to buy Shock Therapy + Storm Combination. I compared label an liked that they have extras like B-Alanine and the new Shock T has aminos too. Plus I read that both combined are like Pump+ Rage but at a more affordable price... I'll check how I do with :)