PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Cuts

npsousa
04-18-12, 12:31 pm
Hi evereybody,

This is my first post.
I've been reading a lot about Animal products but I still have some doubts...
I'm 40 years old, height is 72 inches and weight is 171.6 pounds, body fat 15%.
I'm using Pak+Stak+M-Stak, yes i'm a hardgainer :)

Since I have some bodyfat that I would like to loose, my questions are:

*- Should I add Cuts to my actual stack?
*- OR should I use Pak+Stak+Cuts?
*- OR should I use Pak+M-Stak+Cuts?
*- OR just Pak+Cuts?

Taking in account that I'm not a professional lifter, and based on my height and weight what are your advise?
My goals are more musclae and less body fat :)

Thanks guys,
Nuno

C.Coronato
04-18-12, 12:51 pm
Are you looking to cut or bulk my man? My personal opinion, if you are looking to cut I would do Pak and Cuts. If you are looking to bulk you can do Pak with M-Stak and/or Stak.

I dont like the Stak/M-Stak while cutting simply because I like to save them for bulking, however, many people do use them for both.

npsousa
04-18-12, 1:59 pm
I'm planning to cut in June...for now it's bulking time.
I'm gaining more lean mass but that stubborn flab in the abs region kills me. And most of my 15% body fat comes from there.

I asked about the use of stak and/or m-stak with pak+cuts because I think that I'll loose some muscle during the cuts phase.

C.Coronato
04-18-12, 3:04 pm
I'm planning to cut in June...for now it's bulking time.
I'm gaining more lean mass but that stubborn flab in the abs region kills me. And most of my 15% body fat comes from there.

I asked about the use of stak and/or m-stak with pak+cuts because I think that I'll loose some muscle during the cuts phase.

As long as you diet correctly, and aim to only lose 1-2 lbs a week then you will not lose much muscle.

npsousa
04-19-12, 2:01 am
Thanks for the help.

Cheers,
Nuno