PDA

View Full Version : Who says you cant lift forever?

Maccabee
04-19-12, 11:53 pm
Check this guy out. At 82 years old he is still obviously training hard and competing. Stay strong and healthy.

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/22286

korn_fed
04-20-12, 1:08 am
damn... imagine being the grandson of this guy? disrespect him and he'll bitch slap you so hard that youll fly across the room

smoothballer
04-20-12, 9:05 am
This is where I wanna be when I am that age and beyond. True Inspiration.

J-Dawg
04-20-12, 10:49 am
Man, that's really awesome!

TigerAce01
04-20-12, 11:12 am
Take note of this guy. I hope there's an interview out there to describe hi training, as he obviously has made consistent gains his entire life while avoiding the injuries that typically plague our sport.

-Ace

Carrnage
04-20-12, 5:25 pm
Take note of this guy. I hope there's an interview out there to describe hi training, as he obviously has made consistent gains his entire life while avoiding the injuries that typically plague our sport.

-Ace

Im sure he uses Jason Huh's Range of motion to prevent injuries! hahaha jk!

This guy is huge motivation, anything can be done, no matter what time of your life, no matter under any circumstances.

Stovall
04-21-12, 11:48 pm
Search Wilbur Miller on USAWA.com. 320lb 12in base squat, 457lb 12in base deadlift and both lifts were without knee wraps or suits. Oh did I mention he is 79? That is raw power built over a long time. Both of these men are inspirations to any powerlifter.