PDA

View Full Version : Stack

chilango1986
04-20-12, 1:12 pm
So was doing my supplement shopping for my month and was wondering whats the simplest stack to go on while training.

My morning sessions will be lifting with a cardio session as a warm up for 30 mins moderate speeds
Doing a clean diet, just chicken breast, and tilapia, brown rice , oats, sweet potatoes, and veggies for my meals.

Things I will be using:

Omega 8 fish oils
Animal Pack
Monohydrate creatine

Need some suggestions :
Whey protein suggestions?
Also a nitric oxide supp for pre workout ?
Would casein be needed or would whey be sufficient ?
Would a carb complex powder be something also to look into ?

Aggression
04-20-12, 3:04 pm
- For a protein, check out Universal Ultra Whey Pro: http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/Products/Proteins-Gainers/Ultra-Whey-Pro (lots of sizes/flavors)
- For a NO product, we just launched a completely reformulated Shock Therapy. Its getting fantastic reviews on taste/performance: http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/Products/Strength-Performance/Shock-Therapy2
- I wouldn't bother with casein. Just get some UltraWheyPro and use it prebed with some natural pb
- Why a complex carb powder? Are you looking to gain mass/strength? Or cut body fat. If the latter, I wouldn't worry about a carb powder right now.

chilango1986
04-20-12, 3:33 pm
Ok so just a simple whey protein on top of that will be sufficient. I was trying to gain strength as well as trying to increase my size . So thats why i was thinking a carb complex would benefit that i can throw into my whey shake after a workout. If you have any other suggestions i am very open.

I used to the shock therapy and storm but was not the biggest fan, i was thinking would a l- arganine to get for something for the nitric pump..

Solid Dreams
04-20-12, 3:37 pm
Ok so just a simple whey protein on top of that will be sufficient. I was trying to gain strength as well as trying to increase my size . So thats why i was thinking a carb complex would benefit that i can throw into my whey shake after a workout. If you have any other suggestions i am very open.

I used to the shock therapy and storm but was not the biggest fan, i was thinking would a l- arganine to get for something for the nitric pump..

I wasnt really a fan of the old ST, but the new ST is fantastic. You can request a sample and give it a shot, before buying.

chilango1986
04-20-12, 3:54 pm
Oh they are new formulas of both? or just storm. Storm is pretty much just a creatine complex so i would just get rid of my monohydrate ? And is the storm a pre or post supp?

Aggression
04-20-12, 3:57 pm
Oh they are new formulas of both? or just storm. Storm is pretty much just a creatine complex so i would just get rid of my monohydrate ? And is the storm a pre or post supp?

Shock is brand new, and the flavors are 100% improved (as is the formula). Storm is the same. For adding mass, you can definitely look into a carb formula; Universal Carbo-Plus is great. Or you can pick up Torrent (a complete postWO drink) and use that after training.

chilango1986
04-20-12, 4:29 pm
So whats the difference between shock and storm. Storm is basically for size , and shock is more for the pre pump for a workout ?

If im throwing in torrent i would just have that only after workouts and the my whey just through out the day?

Aggression
04-20-12, 4:49 pm
So whats the difference between shock and storm. Storm is basically for size , and shock is more for the pre pump for a workout ?

If im throwing in torrent i would just have that only after workouts and the my whey just through out the day?

Shock is a complete preWO; creatine, cell volumizers, betaalanine, stimulants.
Storm is a creatine blend.

And yes. Torrent would be strictly postWO. Use whey protein for the other times.

TigerAce01
04-20-12, 4:54 pm
Love Carb Max from SportPharma as well...that stuff is legit.

-Ace

Pizzalamp
04-20-12, 5:17 pm
save your money bro and get a large deep freezer
just buy a few cartons of eggs, couple jugs of raw milk from your local farm, chicken and ground beef...
and when u purchase your deep freezer buy a couple pounds of chicken and steak and salmon filets to store in there
then go get a few big bags of rice, 20 cans of black beans, couple bags of potatos, and one of those brita water bottles so u dont have to buy bottled water
plant a tomato plant and a blueberry bush
buy lots of sardines
get a big bag of oatmeal
buy some nuts and advocadoes

then if u really want to get some supplements, just buy a good protein powder
save your money on the n.o. supp...get some korean ginseng-it helps n.o. production in the body, and it improves erections

Aggression
04-20-12, 5:22 pm
just buy a few cartons of eggs, couple jugs of raw milk from your local farm, chicken and ground beef...
and when u purchase your deep freezer buy a couple pounds of chicken and steak and salmon filets to store in there
then go get a few big bags of rice, 20 cans of black beans, couple bags of potatos, and one of those brita water bottles so u dont have to buy bottled water
buy lots of sardines
get a big bag of oatmeal

save your money on the n.o. supp...get some korean ginseng-it helps n.o. production in the body, and it improves erections

b/c buying a jug of torrent is more expensive than buying a deep freezer.

JUGGERNAUT
04-20-12, 5:27 pm
buy lots of sardines
get a big bag of oatmeal

Save your money? You just listed hundreds of dollars on what? freezers? Whats your issue with supps? Your post is self-centered and helpful to no one. Improves erections???? dude!!! what is going on here? How is that relevant to the original post? Listing some stuff in a typical grocery list is not helpful Plant blueberry bushes?...man I gotta leave this alone

JUGGERNAUT
04-20-12, 5:33 pm
b/c buying a jug of torrent is more expensive than buying a deep freezer.

Agg, you want to go in with me on a farm? How is your skill level with live-stock?

rev8ball
04-20-12, 5:36 pm
How is your skill level with live-stock?

Not to butt in, but I can drop one from about 800 yards....

JUGGERNAUT
04-20-12, 5:41 pm
Whey protein suggestions? Economical would be Ultra Whey Pro/premium would be Ultra Iso Whey..lemonade very good.
Also a nitric oxide supp for pre workout ? NOX3 done
Would casein be needed or would whey be sufficient ? Working on that now, waiting to see if cost efficient...sure it will be. Great properties and specific usage so see if it fits into your stack after the other stuff you listed.
Would a carb complex powder be something also to look into ? Carb Max it's called from Sportpharma or Carbo Plus Universal

JUGGERNAUT
04-20-12, 5:44 pm
Not to butt in, but I can drop one from about 800 yards....

bad rev bad!... sit in the corner till you decide to help us here. We talking bolt action or lever? Blindfolded you say!?

rev8ball
04-20-12, 5:53 pm
bad rev bad!... sit in the corner till you decide to help us here. We talking bolt action or lever? Blindfolded you say!?

But I AM trying to help! *sniffle*
And, yeah, bolt action.... my sniper rifle. But I haven't tried blind folded for that distance.

For the OP - To keep it cheap and simple:
1. Pak
2. Omega
3. Creatine Monohydrate

Add in a protein (I prefer casein because it's a little more flexible in it's application, but to each his own) and a carb mix ONLY after you have exhausted your food intake.

Forget about NO supps.

chilango1986
04-21-12, 11:19 am
Haha the thread to a turn for the worst for just a min.

but appreciate all the input, I usually just stick to what people are saying, my omega, pak, whey and creatine. Usually after a workout i would do a whey shake, oats, peanut butter and banana and call it a day. But shit just got out of county jail and I never hated PB so much after being in there lol

Ive never really taken much of a NO product , but figured it wouldnt hurt to see whats out there or whats to recommend . So was just looking at my options, was just thinking casein for shake before bed since its a slower burning protein