PDA

View Full Version : When does Animal Test begin to kick in?

trinimojo
04-23-12, 1:21 pm
Hi guys,
This is really my first post. I'm a big fan of Animal products. I have tried all except the Test. That is until now. I'm gonna do the 2 cans + 1 M-Stack cycle. Just curious about how long after starting the Test I should expect to see or rather feel a difference. Reason I'm asking is a few of my friends have used it and reported that they felt a difference mood wise and libido wise after only a few days. Today is my 12th day and I feel pretty normal. I have noticed I sweat more during my workouts and the DOMS is there but i was expecting to feel something more I guess.

I don't doubt its working but maybe you guys can shed some light on this for me? I also read in a review that most people started seeing the effects around day 18 or so.

Also worth mentioning is I am using a Nitric Oxide pre workout with the Animal Test.

Thanks for your wisdom guys.

Seath308
04-30-12, 11:18 pm
I always get a increase in energy libido and strength with in the first week to week and a half. I am 30 day in to my 42 day long (2 cans) cycle and strength is through the roof And a increase in lean muscle mass.