PDA

View Full Version : Animal Nitro - small capsule

anuheakane
04-24-12, 11:42 pm
Hello,

I've been using Animal Nitro for a few months (and loving it!). But the last few cans I noticed the smallest capsule keeps coming apart during transport. I usually keep it in a small ziplock container or in gym bag. Some I found were already like that when I took them out of the can.

Is it just me or anyone else noticed this? Hate to waste the contents of the capsule :(

Universal Rep
04-25-12, 10:37 am
Hello,

I've been using Animal Nitro for a few months (and loving it!). But the last few cans I noticed the smallest capsule keeps coming apart during transport. I usually keep it in a small ziplock container or in gym bag. Some I found were already like that when I took them out of the can.

Is it just me or anyone else noticed this? Hate to waste the contents of the capsule :(

Is it the smallest clear capsule? And ur sayin that sometimes, when you pull a pack out of the can, the smallest capsule is already open?

C.Coronato
04-25-12, 10:50 am
Yo bro.

Shoot an email over to info@universalnutrition.com Let them know the problem, try to include the lot number and expiration date as well so they can take care of it for ya!

Enforcer
04-25-12, 4:54 pm
Yo bro.

Shoot an email over to info@universalnutrition.com Let them know the problem, try to include the lot number and expiration date as well so they can take care of it for ya!

Great customer service as always, nothing but a first class company

anuheakane
04-30-12, 7:55 pm
Great customer service as always, nothing but a first class company

Absolutely!

I was talking to a local bodybuilding supplier (not a franchise) and asked him about Universal/Animal line, as we were talking about quality of popular supplements. One thing he said was how long Universal's been in the market and how solid the products are. I think the customer service is a big part of it, too. You guys never cease to impress us all!

anuheakane
04-30-12, 7:59 pm
Is it the smallest clear capsule? And ur sayin that sometimes, when you pull a pack out of the can, the smallest capsule is already open?

Yes that's the one. I've had a can with a capsule already open before. Never had the issue with larger capsule or other packs I've carried around with - Pump, M-Stak, Stak, Test, and Cut.

Universal Rep
05-01-12, 9:40 am
Yo bro.

Yes that's the one. I've had a can with a capsule already open before. Never had the issue with larger capsule or other packs I've carried around with - Pump, M-Stak, Stak, Test, and Cut.

Corporate will take care of ya brotha... Just email 'em like CC said. Sorry about the trouble.

anuheakane
05-18-12, 7:29 pm
I received my replacement can - although I was 3 packs away from finishing the last one, they sent me a smaller (15 svgs) can still.

Impressive customer service I tell ya!

Joe J
05-20-12, 4:16 pm
I received my replacement can - although I was 3 packs away from finishing the last one, they sent me a smaller (15 svgs) can still.

Impressive customer service I tell ya!

Try and name another supplement company that will do that for you. Great work Universal as always.