Universal Rep
04-25-12, 4:13 pm
1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
2. Erik "The House" Fankhouser
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. ______________ [ur name here]

Have ur mate sign up here and post up in this thread so Corporate will know how many potential "swag bags" to make...

Enforcer
04-25-12, 4:19 pm
Damn I wish I could be there, this is gonna be one kick ass ABC for sure

mass3011
04-25-12, 4:20 pm
Have ur mate sign up here and post up in this thread so Corporate will know how many potential "swag bags" to make...

I'll try to get him to but he don't have much Internet access

SDR
04-25-12, 4:48 pm
SDR!

*Possibly bringing my girlfriend, so if theres any chicks here that train hard do come or PM me*

*Damn im miss Toni69*

Universal Rep
04-25-12, 5:26 pm
SDR!

*Possibly bringing my girlfriend, so if theres any chicks here that train hard do come or PM me*

*Damn im miss Toni69*

Have ur girl sign up here or it ain't official. Just saiyan...

Animal Rep
04-25-12, 5:28 pm
ABCs across the pond. It doesn't get much better than that!!

Universal Rep
04-25-12, 5:30 pm
ABCs across the pond. It doesn't get much better than that!!

My brethren, my brand colleague, my alter ego, A Rep is back. Welcome back from purgatory brotha...

Sprint
04-25-12, 8:01 pm
1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. ______________ [ur name here]

Sprint is in!

Got a plus 1, will get him signed up tomorrow in the AM.

Universal Rep
04-26-12, 8:53 am
1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. ______________ [ur name here]

Sprint
04-26-12, 9:08 am
1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint

My +1 has signed up. For anybody following my Journey, it's James my training buddy.

His handle on here is Jimmy Savage, just waiting for account activation & he'll slap his name on the list.

naturalguy
04-26-12, 9:45 am
I can't wait, my first time in the U.K.

Universal Rep
04-26-12, 10:24 am
I can't wait, my first time in the U.K.

Sweet... Sounds like its gonna be a blast then. Ya should keep ur daily travelog goin like ya did with visitin BB.com and FIBO... Post up pics and comments. Mebbe take vids too for after the event?

naturalguy
04-26-12, 10:43 am
Sweet... Sounds like its gonna be a blast then. Ya should keep ur daily travelog goin like ya did with visitin BB.com and FIBO... Post up pics and comments. Mebbe take vids too for after the event?

There will be a plethora of pics (been dying to use that word lol)

Universal Rep
04-26-12, 11:11 am
There will be a plethora of pics (been dying to use that word lol)

I'd like to see...
- Food/meal pics
- Booth pics
- Birmingham pics
- LE Gear pics

naturalguy
04-26-12, 11:14 am
I'd like to see...
- Food/meal pics
- Booth pics
- Birmingham pics
- LE Gear pics

What about pictures of the booth bunnies?????

ABC
House & Ox candid shots
Big Ben (oh wait that is in London)
Piccadilly Circus
Austin Powers

C.Coronato
04-26-12, 11:16 am
plethora (been dying to use that word lol)

ban hammer!!

Universal Rep
04-26-12, 11:23 am
What about pictures of the booth bunnies?????

ABC
House & Ox candid shots
Piccadilly Circus
Austin Powers

Booth bunnies? I prefer the term, "Display Dames".

And yup. Sights around town, the country, everything...

naturalguy
04-26-12, 11:36 am

I don't know how much sight seeing we will get to do but I'll do my best

Universal Rep
04-26-12, 11:48 am
Wut other pics should NG take fellas?

Marcus Leong
04-27-12, 6:11 pm
Me + 1!

I will be competing on Saturday in the UKBFF Bodypower show, so I will
drop by after prejudging!

Jimmy Savage
04-27-12, 6:17 pm
1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint

Jimmy Savage!

Sprint
04-27-12, 6:20 pm
Jimmy Savage!

For the record U-Rep, that's my +1.

SDR
04-27-12, 8:31 pm
add me in the LIST...

SDR...

*Marcus Leong, did you come temple gym with us in 2010? chinese guy? good to hear your competing if so

Sprint
04-27-12, 8:56 pm
Gaining some solid momentum with this one now.

Beach91
04-27-12, 9:20 pm
Wut other pics should NG take fellas?

Food pics are a must!

Hatchelt
04-29-12, 2:54 am
Emporium Health & Fitness
315 Tyburn Road
Birmingham, West Midlands B24 8NB
United Kingdom

The date is Saturday, 5/19/12. Time, TBD...

1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. ______________ [ur name here]

Ye gods, sign me up!

Pearsall85
04-29-12, 4:26 pm
315 Tyburn Road
United Kingdom

1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy

Pearsall85

Day before my birthday and not far for me to go living in Birmingham!

Should have 2 people signing up tomorrow as well.

mass3011
04-30-12, 2:59 am

What's even body training?

Marcus Leong
04-30-12, 5:20 am
add me in the LIST...

SDR...

*Marcus Leong, did you come temple gym with us in 2010? chinese guy? good to hear your competing if so

yea bro, small skinny chinese guy! i will be looking forward to catching up with you bro!

The House
04-30-12, 6:15 am
I am excited for this one. It will be my first time to uk. Can't wait to meet so people I have talked to but have never meet. Great opportunity and experience :)

The House
04-30-12, 6:30 am
ABC
House & Ox candid shots
Piccadilly Circus
Austin Powers

Can't wait to get some good pic training at different gyms and some pics of the travel over because I don't get out much lol

MTrayner
04-30-12, 10:04 am
315 Tyburn Road
United Kingdom

1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy

MTrayner

Sign me up, I'll be up for the day supporting my buddy Marcus Leong!

Universal Rep
04-30-12, 12:20 pm
The current list... To all the new fellas to the FORVM, welcome.

1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. Pearsall85
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ______________ [ur name here]

Universal Rep
04-30-12, 12:24 pm
I am excited for this one. It will be my first time to uk. Can't wait to meet so people I have talked to but have never meet. Great opportunity and experience :)

Ur gonna have a blast brotha...

Marcus Leong
04-30-12, 3:26 pm
MTrayner

Sign me up, I'll be up for the day supporting my buddy Marcus Leong!

Thanks bro, it will be great training with all these like minded guys! Lets throw some weight around!

Ox
04-30-12, 3:56 pm
No bullshit, I'm pretty pumped for this one. Was at Bodypower last year for the first time and had more fun there than I've ever had at any bodybuilding expo. Between that and the time I was stuck in London during the volcano eruption, I have nothing but good memories of England. The people are polite, have a great sense of humor and are the most hospitable I know. And I know people bitch about the food but I haven't had a bad meal over there yet. It also doesn't hurt that the bodybuilding culture is pretty damn strong over there and there are some EXCELLENT gyms. Now if only we could fix the disparity between the dollar and the pound we'd be all set! Needless to say, I'm looking forward to this one. See you guys there! Oh, and I just started the beginning of my mass phase today so come Bodypower time, there will be no missed meals or sub par workouts so for this ABC it's on like Donkey Kong.

Marcus Leong
04-30-12, 4:18 pm
No bullshit, I'm pretty pumped for this one. Was at Bodypower last year for the first time and had more fun there than I've ever had at any bodybuilding expo. Between that and the time I was stuck in London during the volcano eruption, I have nothing but good memories of England. The people are polite, have a great sense of humor and are the most hospitable I know. And I know people bitch about the food but I haven't had a bad meal over there yet. It also doesn't hurt that the bodybuilding culture is pretty damn strong over there and there are some EXCELLENT gyms. Now if only we could fix the disparity between the dollar and the pound we'd be all set! Needless to say, I'm looking forward to this one. See you guys there! Oh, and I just started the beginning of my mass phase today so come Bodypower time, there will be no missed meals or sub par workouts so for this ABC it's on like Donkey Kong.

the ox is in the stable! it will be great to see you again bro! thanks for training me and my buddy last year, we were training shoulders with you and he might have pissed you off abit lol.. i really took your comments to heart, and up my game for the off season and pre contest and i can say it has definitely paid off.. you made me realise to stop all the bullshit excuses and just shut the fuck up and train! thanks again! and also congratulations on 4th place at the arnold!

Pearsall85
04-30-12, 4:33 pm
Was really gutted when I found out I missed the ABC at Temple Gym so I'm really looking forward to getting the chance to train with Ox and The House, along with fellow Animal fans.

mass3011
04-30-12, 6:34 pm

Glad you like England bro! I was stuck in Thailand when the volcano went off ha looking forward to meet you!

ebrahimt
05-01-12, 6:51 am

Taher Ebrahim...cannot wait for this body power expo!!!

Razor
05-01-12, 8:15 am
Some heavy hitters on that list. I expect lots of pics!

jammo
05-01-12, 9:03 am
All right guys im James but everyone calls me Jammo, I am a rugby player and like to go to the gym, really looking forward to the expo!

Universal Rep
05-01-12, 9:37 am

It's on...

Universal Rep
05-01-12, 9:38 am
6 more to hit 20...

1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. Pearsall85
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. ______________ [ur name here]

ebrahimt
05-01-12, 10:36 am
Taher Ebrahim...my buddy is competing i the juniors this year. does anyone kno if its possible to go backstage with him to help him prep with the tan etc and then head into the abc after that a little late?

Sprint
05-01-12, 11:44 am
Taher Ebrahim...my buddy is competing i the juniors this year. does anyone kno if its possible to go backstage with him to help him prep with the tan etc and then head into the abc after that a little late?

It's a UKBFF event isn't it. That's the Federation with whom I compete. They never have a problem with me taking 1 person backstage to help pump up & oil. I always make a point of emailing them to check anyway, out of courtesy.

Send your email to:

admin@ukbff.co.uk

Incidentally, you said about tanning backstage. UKBFF have never allowed tanning to happen backstage, nor do they provide a backstage tanning service. Tell him that needs to be sorted prior to arriving at the venue. There's a chance that there will be a company at the Expo offering the service, simply due to the Expo being there but at normal UKBFF events, this definitely isn't available.

But ask them all the same in the email to be sure.

Marcus Leong
05-01-12, 4:53 pm
It's a UKBFF event isn't it. That's the Federation with whom I compete. They never have a problem with me taking 1 person backstage to help pump up & oil. I always make a point of emailing them to check anyway, out of courtesy.

Send your email to:

admin@ukbff.co.uk

Incidentally, you said about tanning backstage. UKBFF have never allowed tanning to happen backstage, nor do they provide a backstage tanning service. Tell him that needs to be sorted prior to arriving at the venue. There's a chance that there will be a company at the Expo offering the service, simply due to the Expo being there but at normal UKBFF events, this definitely isn't available.

But ask them all the same in the email to be sure.

LOL bro his friend is me! MTrayner, ebrahimt and jammo are my buddies that i am bringing up to the expo this year! this is gonna be their first ABC, training animal style. good luck for your show this saturday bro, rock that stage and bring home the silverware! then it will be my turn lol

Sprint
05-01-12, 5:43 pm
LOL bro his friend is me! MTrayner, ebrahimt and jammo are my buddies that i am bringing up to the expo this year! this is gonna be their first ABC, training animal style. good luck for your show this saturday bro, rock that stage and bring home the silverware! then it will be my turn lol

Ah right, good shit bro, I just saw a potential shitstorm whipping up with a guy taking his mate backstage to tan him up, only to find it isn't allowed.

You're still in the juniors? Ah man, I was going to ask which weight class you were looking at & hoping we could get on stage head to head at the nationals.

Marcus Leong
05-01-12, 5:47 pm
Ah right, good shit bro, I just saw a potential shitstorm whipping up with a guy taking his mate backstage to tan him up, only to find it isn't allowed.

You're still in the juniors? Ah man, I was going to ask which weight class you were looking at & hoping we could get on stage head to head at the nationals.

yep, still in juniors! lol would be fun me and you going head to head! when is the british finals? even if i qualify, i might not make it because i am going home in june to do my own national qualifier.

Sprint
05-01-12, 7:40 pm
yep, still in juniors! lol would be fun me and you going head to head! when is the british finals? even if i qualify, i might not make it because i am going home in june to do my own national qualifier.

20th & 21st October in Manchester.

Maybe one for next year then, unless I get my pro card at the end of this year ;)

Ox
05-03-12, 9:50 am
the ox is in the stable! it will be great to see you again bro! thanks for training me and my buddy last year, we were training shoulders with you and he might have pissed you off abit lol.. i really took your comments to heart, and up my game for the off season and pre contest and i can say it has definitely paid off.. you made me realise to stop all the bullshit excuses and just shut the fuck up and train! thanks again! and also congratulations on 4th place at the arnold!

Good shit...see you soon!

Ox
05-03-12, 9:51 am
Glad you like England bro! I was stuck in Thailand when the volcano went off ha looking forward to meet you!

I suppose there are worse places to be stuck than Thailand! See you soon

naturalguy
05-04-12, 10:57 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/BodyPower2012.jpg

Universal Rep
05-04-12, 11:15 am
Are we still stuck at 14?

Bulldog14
05-04-12, 2:11 pm
Are we still stuck at 14?
Add my name to that list!!

1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. Pearsall85
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. Bulldog14

So whats the plan for the night? What's happening, etc...

Universal Rep
05-04-12, 2:26 pm

1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. Pearsall85
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. Bulldog14

So whats the plan for the night? What's happening, etc...

Welcome brotha... The ABC info is right up top. Familiar with ABCs?

nicklepore
05-04-12, 2:31 pm
I'll try to make it out there...Its only a few thousand miles away, cant make any promises.

Mr. Dead
05-04-12, 2:32 pm
I'll try to make it out there...Its only a few thousand miles away, cant make any promises.

Swim...??? Or going by dolphin or sea turtle...???

G Diesel
05-04-12, 2:41 pm

1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. Pearsall85
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. Bulldog14

Great list thus far, I know Sprint, SDR and Marcus to be good dudes. The training should be intense and good times will be had.

Peace, G

Bulldog14
05-04-12, 3:22 pm
Welcome brotha... The ABC info is right up top. Familiar with ABCs?
Err, no!! But I know THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS - if its got Ox and House, with a little G-Diesel thrown in, its gonna be frickin AWESOME!!

Universal Rep
05-04-12, 3:45 pm
Err, no!! But I know THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS - if its got Ox and House, with a little G-Diesel thrown in, its gonna be frickin AWESOME!!

Basically, the Animal Barbell Club is a grassroots kinda thing... Bunch of like minded fellas decide to get together to train together and then share a meal. Diff chapters all across the country and internationally as well. For example, here's the London ABC Chapter... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?11558-England-Animals

Anyway, at the ABC event, ya go and train with the fellas. It's pretty simple and straightforward...

Bulldog14
05-04-12, 3:49 pm
Basically, the Animal Barbell Club is a grassroots kinda thing... Bunch of like minded fellas decide to get together to train together and then share a meal. Diff chapters all across the country and internationally as well. For example, here's the London ABC Chapter... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?11558-England-Animals

Anyway, at the ABC event, ya go and train with the fellas. It's pretty simple and straightforward...
Sounds like a hell of a plan!! See you guys in 2 weeks then!!

naturalguy
05-04-12, 3:53 pm
Sounds like a hell of a plan!! See you guys in 2 weeks then!!

It's going to be a great time. How did you hear about the event?

Bulldog14
05-04-12, 4:44 pm
It's going to be a great time. How did you hear about the event?
Saw it on Facebook and Twitter earlier today and thought " I HAVE to be part of that"!!! ;)

naturalguy
05-04-12, 4:58 pm
Saw it on Facebook and Twitter earlier today and thought " I HAVE to be part of that"!!! ;)

Cool, spread the word to your mates, let's have a big turn out

J-Dawg
05-04-12, 4:58 pm

You forgot to mention that naturalguy will be there too. LOL.

G Diesel
05-04-12, 5:04 pm

See you there my brother.

Peace, G

Bulldog14
05-04-12, 5:22 pm
You forgot to mention that naturalguy will be there too. LOL.
My bad, Bro!!

Cool, spread the word to your mates, let's have a big turn out
Will do - already started, I know a couple that are trying to register tonight so they can put their names down and come along!!

ian stevenson
05-05-12, 1:13 am
My bad, Bro!!

Will do - already started, I know a couple that are trying to register tonight so they can put their names down and come along!!

ABC bring it on can't wait to hook up with you guys going to be mental triple dosage of rage needed!!!

Pearsall85
05-05-12, 7:26 am
Just seen the time, won't be able to make 7pm as ill be at a birthday meal with friends. Got to tickets to the body power expo on the Friday so hopefully will meet up with the animal crew there. Have to wait for my first barbell club :/

ian stevenson
05-05-12, 8:38 am
My bad, Bro!!

Just seen the time, won't be able to make 7pm as ill be at a birthday meal with friends. Got to tickets to the body power expo on the Friday so hopefully will meet up with the animal crew there. Have to wait for my first barbell club :/

Can't wait for this to happen thanks guys,can you put name up on the board
My mates reckon I'm bullshitting them haha

ian stevenson
05-05-12, 1:33 pm
ABC here we come with my good friend
Natural guy going to be unreal have to
Bang in the rage for this one !!!

SDR
05-06-12, 9:45 pm
This is lookin good, G Diesel check your PM's dude :)

Also will look into some nearby areas from the Gym to eat....G Fancy some NANDOS again?

* UPDATE *

The gym is about 8 minutes drive away by car to the Bullring shopping centre where we ate last time and has some good places,
and is about 15 minutes drive from the NEC Arena itself.

ian stevenson
05-07-12, 4:08 am

Also will look into some nearby areas from the Gym to eat....G Fancy some NANDOS again?

* UPDATE *

The gym is about 8 minutes drive away by car to the Bullring shopping centre where we ate last time and has some good places,

Cant wait for this what's the gym like,what do you think we will train,nandos
After will be great mate

All the best ian

ian stevenson
05-07-12, 5:24 am
See you there my brother.

Peace, G

Can't wait for this to happen thanks guys,can you put name up on the board
My mates reckon I'm bullshitting them haha

Sprint
05-07-12, 5:30 am

* UPDATE *

Is there parking at the gym itself, do you know?

Jay
05-07-12, 6:08 am
http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/BodyPower2012.jpg

Sick picture right here ^

Got a good crew going to this I see.

ian stevenson
05-07-12, 6:26 am

Looks sick bro

ian stevenson
05-07-12, 8:52 am

Sick photo mate going to be great

NeilCullyPT
05-07-12, 10:52 am
6 more to hit 20...

1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. Pearsall85
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. ______________ [ur name here]

Hey, If there are any spaces left I'd love to be able to com to this. As would my bro Alex Lloyd. Any spaces left or have I missed the boat this year?

alex_lloyd92
05-07-12, 10:58 am
Hey, If there are any spaces left I'd love to be able to com to this. As would my bro Alex Lloyd. Any spaces left or have I missed the boat this year?

Yes Cully, Im looking forward to this more than the Expo itself.. Can I also be added to the list please?

naturalguy
05-07-12, 11:21 am
1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. ian stevenson
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. Bulldog14
16. NeilCullyPT
17. alex_lloyd92

Yes Cully, Im looking forward to this more than the Expo itself.. Can I also be added to the list please?

You guys are in. How did you hear about the event?

mick07
05-07-12, 4:45 pm
1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. ian stevenson
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. Bulldog14
16. NeilCullyPT
17. alex_lloyd92

add me to the list please mvick07

ian stevenson
05-07-12, 4:58 pm

i heard it from my mate natural guy

naturalguy
05-07-12, 5:10 pm

1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. ian stevenson
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. Bulldog14
16. NeilCullyPT
17. alex_lloyd92
18. mick07

i heard it from my mate natural guy

I heard he is a pretty cool bloke

Mr. Dead
05-07-12, 5:20 pm
I heard he is a wanker.

Whut...??? *LOL*

SDR
05-07-12, 7:45 pm
Is there parking at the gym itself, do you know?

sorry dont know Sprint, but ill be getting a Cab from the expo's end to there for 7pm - im sure 4 of us can jump in together and chip in a few quid.

G Diesel
05-09-12, 11:13 am
Getting close fellas... Checking in on stragglers and late entries.

We sent some ABC flyers over to Emporium as well, so as to drive interest from the local crew and those there to train who are visiting town for the expo.

Peace, G

Sprint
05-09-12, 1:56 pm
sorry dont know Sprint, but ill be getting a Cab from the expo's end to there for 7pm - im sure 4 of us can jump in together and chip in a few quid.

Yeah, we'll have something sorted, not too much of an issue really.

NeilCullyPT
05-09-12, 4:32 pm
1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. ian stevenson
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. Bulldog14
16. NeilCullyPT
17. alex_lloyd92

Alex told me about it. No idea how he found out about it though. Think I'm going to need a smaller tshirt though, haven't quite grown into my one I got at the BP last year :( haha

G Diesel
05-09-12, 4:35 pm
Alex told me about it. No idea how he found out about it though. Think I'm going to need a smaller tshirt though, haven't quite grown into my one I got at the BP last year :( haha

Very cool bro. Glad to have you aboard. Gonna be a good time.

Peace, G

Joe J
05-09-12, 4:39 pm
Is there space for me and Ryan C? If so please confirm us, can't fuckin wait, see you boys down there

naturalguy
05-10-12, 8:32 am
Is there space for me and Ryan C? If so please confirm us, can't fuckin wait, see you boys down there

Added fellas, looking forward to this, looks like we have a good crew.

1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. ian stevenson
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. Bulldog14
16. NeilCullyPT
17. alex_lloyd92
18. mick07
19. Joe J
20. Ryan C

Universal Rep
05-10-12, 9:23 am

Get Ryan C in this thread for the official swag bag head count...

SpeedoJoe
05-10-12, 11:40 am
I'd be all over this if I wasn't stupid busy on the 19th.

I'll tag along with Sprint next time.

Joe J
05-10-12, 12:42 pm

Ok mate, I've let him know.

Ryan C
05-10-12, 1:00 pm

Yeah man im defo in on this will be sick!

Sprint
05-10-12, 8:24 pm
I'd be all over this if I wasn't stupid busy on the 19th.

I'll tag along with Sprint next time.

I'm holding you to that.

SDR
05-12-12, 1:36 pm
Whats everyone thinking of training on Saturday?

ps. Judging from my very first ABC @ Temple, you just wana train everything.

Had a great arms session with Vinny that day, high rep high volume.

Looks like ill be driving from London ; public travel is just too much.

da92
05-12-12, 8:43 pm
1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. ian stevenson
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. Bulldog14
16. NeilCullyPT
17. alex_lloyd92
18. mick07
19. Joe J
20. Ryan C
21.da92

Looking forward to it guys!, big thanks to Animal for making this possible :)

Joe J
05-13-12, 4:38 am

i'll be hitting either back or shoulders + tris!! Is anybody up for a good ol' english HIT session?

Bulldog14
05-13-12, 12:21 pm

Was pretty much gonna play it by ear - se who's there, what they're training... What do you reckon @ian stevenson ?

Sprint
05-13-12, 3:53 pm
Jimmy Savage & myself are hoping to hit up some chest with G again, what you say G?

The House
05-13-12, 4:16 pm
Man can't wait for the abc. list is looking strong. I will be training shoulders if all goes according to plan. Will be seven weeks out from show pumped

mass3011
05-13-12, 4:44 pm
Dudes my friend is 100% coming im taking him but has no internet access can we get him on the list please Mason cotton.

Mass

Joe J
05-13-12, 5:28 pm
Man can't wait for the abc. list is looking strong. I will be training shoulders if all goes according to plan. Will be seven weeks out from show pumped

I'm hitting shoulders too bro, would love to tag along and soak up some knowledge

Marcus Leong
05-13-12, 5:30 pm
i will be training my fingers, unwrapping snickers bars after the show.. lol

Sprint
05-13-12, 6:26 pm
i will be training my fingers, unwrapping snickers bars after the show.. lol

Good show this weekend bro, highest place finish so far?

Marcus Leong
05-13-12, 6:37 pm
Good show this weekend bro, highest place finish so far?

yea bro, competition was fierce as it was a mr universe qualifier.. i was a bit dissapointed that i did not place, but nevertheless looking back
there was nothing else i could do. i came in condition, so did the other boys and fair play they won. i guess i am physique wise not mature
enough in the poses.. keep losing to shorter guys who look more solid and compact! i need more time to put on some mass, and after this
2012 competitive season for me, i am going to take a long off season.

i was not in the first call out at first, but the people in the audience were shouting for me to be called out. that made me very happy, to see
others acknowledging that i have what it takes to be among the top 5. then the judges called me out to first and everyone cheered. . i was
overwhelmed, kind of like the victor martinez story at the 2011 arnold huh? lol

after the show, people were smiling at me and some came up to me saying good job and complimenting my legs.. guessed they liked my
aerosmith posing routine!

05-13-12, 7:16 pm
can you add me plus one to the list? went to the abc in 2010 but had to miss 2011 as i was competing at the expo so needed to rest up, dont wanna miss it this year.

05-13-12, 11:32 pm
1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. ian stevenson
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. Bulldog14
16. NeilCullyPT
17. alex_lloyd92
18. mick07
19. Joe J
20. Ryan C
21.da92
22. 065744

Sprint
05-14-12, 2:47 am
yea bro, competition was fierce as it was a mr universe qualifier.. i was a bit dissapointed that i did not place, but nevertheless looking back
there was nothing else i could do. i came in condition, so did the other boys and fair play they won. i guess i am physique wise not mature
enough in the poses.. keep losing to shorter guys who look more solid and compact! i need more time to put on some mass, and after this
2012 competitive season for me, i am going to take a long off season.

i was not in the first call out at first, but the people in the audience were shouting for me to be called out. that made me very happy, to see
others acknowledging that i have what it takes to be among the top 5. then the judges called me out to first and everyone cheered. . i was
overwhelmed, kind of like the victor martinez story at the 2011 arnold huh? lol

after the show, people were smiling at me and some came up to me saying good job and complimenting my legs.. guessed they liked my
aerosmith posing routine!

Sounds like you've got it figured out for what to do & where to go from here. I think you called it spot on when you said you just need that time to mature the muscles. Just keep everything on point, & you'll thicken out nicely. Quality bodybuilding is a long road, man. You got to be impatient enough to bust your balls to get to where you want to be, but at the same time accept that it'll take a while to reach the destination.

Universal Rep
05-15-12, 12:56 pm
can you add me plus one to the list? went to the abc in 2010 but had to miss 2011 as i was competing at the expo so needed to rest up, dont wanna miss it this year.

Get ur +1 on the FORVM brotha...

1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. ian stevenson
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. Bulldog14
16. NeilCullyPT
17. alex_lloyd92
18. mick07
19. Joe J
20. Ryan C
21.da92
22. 065744
23. _____________

3 more to 25 total....

05-15-12, 3:44 pm
1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. ian stevenson
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. Bulldog14
16. NeilCullyPT
17. alex_lloyd92
18. mick07
19. Joe J
20. Ryan C
21.da92
22. 065744
23. H_Dagger

G Diesel
05-15-12, 3:52 pm
I see the crew growing. Gonna be a sick event. No doubt.

Peace, G

Ryan C
05-15-12, 4:32 pm
i'll be hitting either back or shoulders + tris!! Is anybody up for a good ol' english HIT session?

Decided to train back at the ABC event on saturday... see you guys there!

Joe J
05-15-12, 4:44 pm
I see the crew growing. Gonna be a sick event. No doubt.

Peace, G

It sure will bro

Decided to train back at the ABC event on saturday... see you guys there!

Ohhh yes :)

mass3011
05-15-12, 6:13 pm
Pretty much up for training what ever apart from Legs as am hitting them Friday!

Universal Rep
05-16-12, 2:27 pm
315 Tyburn Road
United Kingdom

Saturday, 5/19/12 at 7:00pm

1. Evan "Ox" Centopani
3. G Diesel
4. naturalguy
5. mass3011
6. Sprint
7. SDR
8. Marcus Leong
9. ian stevenson
10. Jimmy Savage
11. Hatchelt
12. MTrayner
13. ebrahimt
14. jammo
15. Bulldog14
16. NeilCullyPT
17. alex_lloyd92
18. mick07
19. Joe J
20. Ryan C
21.da92
22. 065744
23. H_Dagger
24. ___________________
25. ___________________

H_Dagger
05-16-12, 2:46 pm
Looking forward to my first ABC event and Bodypower Expo in Birmingham! Great chance to meet the pros, and have a intense time in the gym with some like minded guys.

Universal Rep
05-16-12, 2:47 pm
Looking forward to my first ABC event and Bodypower Expo in Birmingham! Great chance to meet the pros, and have a intense time in the gym with some like minded guys.

I believe I speak the truth here when I say........... Ur gonna have a blast.

G Diesel
05-16-12, 2:53 pm
So everyone knows, I trained at Emporium last year, so it has been pre-scouted. Awesome gym.

Hardcore. Well-equipped. Spacious. They've got everything you need and then some.

Peace, G

Universal Rep
05-16-12, 3:02 pm
So everyone knows, I trained at Emporium last year, so it has been pre-scouted. Awesome gym.

Hardcore. Well-equipped. Spacious. They've got everything you need and then some.

Peace, G

Pics or it never happened...

mass3011
05-18-12, 6:42 am

Peace, G

G what will you be training?

Mass

SDR
05-18-12, 1:19 pm
G what will you be training?

Mass

Prediction : CHEST :D

rick383
05-18-12, 1:37 pm
Hey People Im coming down to the bodypower expo tomorrow, will be awesome to see some of you guys, and is the abc event open to all, cause I would like to come down and train ???
Rick

Mr. Dead
05-18-12, 1:37 pm
Today the show was only open to trade people so it's not as busy as it will be tomorrow.

Here is the Animal booth before the expo opened:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/IMAG0917.jpg

I came all the way to England and still found The Hoff (he's on the cover of the current Musclemag):

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/IMAG0918.jpg

The fans wanted to take pictures with Ox & House:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/IMAG0919.jpg

I finally got to meet Mickfootie:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/IMAG0920.jpg

Mr. Dead
05-18-12, 1:45 pm
There is a reason Ox and House are where they are, even on the road they stick to their plan and eat what they are supposed to:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/IMAG0921.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/IMAG0922.jpg

As for me, I tried something different. I had a Wild Boar burger:

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/IMAG0923.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r217/er1994/IMAG0924.jpg

It was good, very different from a regular burger, tasted kind of like sausage. I felt very manly and virile eating that.

NeilCullyPT
05-18-12, 2:17 pm
Hi there guys. Im not sure whats the best option to get to the gym, checking trains just now but not very confident that we can get a direct train from centre of town out to near the gym. If any of you guys want to share a taxi then drop me a text or give me a call on 07800605380 or 07580004283. There is me and one other so I guess we would be able to get a taxi for up to 8 people depending on numbers?

Joe J
05-18-12, 2:18 pm
Any ideas how you guys are getting from the expo to the gym?

NeilCullyPT
05-18-12, 2:22 pm
Hi there guys. Im not sure whats the best option to get to the gym, checking trains just now but not very confident that we can get a direct train from centre of town out to near the gym. If any of you guys want to share a taxi then drop me a text or give me a call on 07800605380 or 07580004283. There is me and one other so I guess we would be able to get a taxi for up to 8 people depending on numbers?

Actually, we can get trains from Birmingham New Street which is the station we would get into from Birmingham International by the NEC and trains out to Gravelly Hill Station which is 0.9miles from the postcode of the gym. Would be much cheaper and likely quicker. Give me a shout and we can travel together. Looking forward to tomorow night!

Joe J
05-18-12, 2:28 pm
Actually, we can get trains from Birmingham New Street which is the station we would get into from Birmingham International by the NEC and trains out to Gravelly Hill Station which is 0.9miles from the postcode of the gym. Would be much cheaper and likely quicker. Give me a shout and we can travel together. Looking forward to tomorow night!

I'm on for this mate :)

naturalguy
05-18-12, 3:15 pm
Hey People Im coming down to the bodypower expo tomorrow, will be awesome to see some of you guys, and is the abc event open to all, cause I would like to come down and train ???
Rick

Yes, you just need to wear any Animal shirt (or hat) to get in free

mass3011
05-18-12, 3:49 pm
What time does the expo end ? If everybody is going straight from expo to the gym I will have my car so can drive I'll have 3 spear seats

Mass

mass3011
05-18-12, 5:14 pm
My friend has signed up tonight just waiting for the comfermation email his name is MasonCotton

Mass

Joe J
05-18-12, 5:21 pm
What time does the expo end ? If everybody is going straight from expo to the gym I will have my car so can drive I'll have 3 spear seats

Mass

Me and Ryan C would be interested bro, would be a big help.

SDR
05-18-12, 6:41 pm
Alright guys,

should also be taking my car from the Expo to the ABC....Should have space for 2.....Its about a 10 minute drive...I'll be the indian dude by the Animal Expo area 'SDR' so im sure a few of us will get to talk and plan.

MasonCotton
05-19-12, 12:56 am
Can you please put mason cotton on the list please!

mass3011
05-19-12, 5:10 pm
Had a great day at the expo it was unreal! It was topped off by the abc the house, Ox, g diesel and natural guy are great people! Great atmosphere, great gym, my friend is now a massive animal fan just wanted to say thanks to every one who was there great experience! Met some great guys looking forward to staying in touch and next year! it was motivating as hell!

Mass

G Diesel
05-19-12, 6:18 pm
Unreal ABC today. One of my favorite Animal events ever.

Emporium is an amazing gym, run by phenomenal people who literally embraced Animal Nation with open arms.

We crushed chest tonight. The energy in the place was electric.

Shout to all of the good blokes who came out today to represent, train hard and spread some good vibes around.

God bless the UK.

Peace, G

mass3011
05-19-12, 6:28 pm

Emporium is an amazing gym, run by phenomenal people who literally embraced Animal Nation with open arms.

Shout to all of the good blokes who came out today to represent, train hard and spread some good vibes around.

God bless the UK.

Peace, G

So true G truely lit a new fire in my belly! Insperational!

Joe J
05-19-12, 6:42 pm
unreal ABC guys... so great to meet all of you guys. the house was monumentally helpful!

Ryan C
05-19-12, 6:46 pm

God bless the UK.

Peace, G

Thanks G, House, Ox, Natural guy and co for coming across the pond! Defo the best gym iv ever been to and you guys were great help... thanks once again!

Ryan C
05-19-12, 6:47 pm
unreal ABC guys... so great to meet all of you guys. the house was monumentally helpful!

Extremely nice bloke even when he was 8 weeks out lol...

Ryan C
05-19-12, 6:48 pm
Had a great day at the expo it was unreal! It was topped off by the abc the house, Ox, g diesel and natural guy are great people! Great atmosphere, great gym, my friend is now a massive animal fan just wanted to say thanks to every one who was there great experience! Met some great guys looking forward to staying in touch and next year! it was motivating as hell!

Mass

Nice one mass... thanks once again for giving me and joe a lift, hopefully see you at some more events sometime...

Sprint
05-19-12, 7:24 pm
Both James & myself were on our last legs on the drive home, but we were both still buzzing.

Awesome chest session with G & Naturalguy, who were true to their word & hooked us up for the Expo. I've told James countless times about the Animal ethos, & how they look out for their own. All the way home he was saying how blown away he was by how he was accepted & made to feel like one of the family.

Epic day, absolutely flawless.

Huge thanks to G, Naturalguy, Ox, House & the rest of the Animal family.

naturalguy
05-20-12, 2:16 am
What a great ABC event, this has been a great trip. You guys train hard and have a great attitude. There was a lot of energy in that gym. I posted a bunch of pics here:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?38707-ANIMAL-invades-BodyPower-in-the-U-K&p=1226207#post1226207

Feel free to add in any pics you guys have.

Sprint
05-21-12, 8:19 am
Arriving at Emporium, there was a sweet sign on the side of the gym. The classic ABC logo.

James (Jimmy Savage) & myself walked in, & the first guy who worked there saw our Animal clothing & said "Come in, your guys aren't here yet but get yourselves in there" & made us feel more than welcome right off the bat.

Then G, Ox, NG & House arrived, & G passed out some ABC shirts (James was buzzing, he's seen me train in my ABC shirt for a year & has been wanting one for ages).

My ABC shirt from last year is a Large, so I asked G this time for an XL.

Whilst NG & G did some bits & pieces, James & me knocked out a couple of sets of Incline DB presses to warm up.
Then NG came over to say that they were ready to start, & it went kinda like this...

Flat Barbell Bench (a nice change for us, we always use DBs for chest, & mostly on an incline). G was putting up some impressive numbers like they were nothing. Warming up with our working weights.

Then it was onto some Hammerstrength Incline Press, & I had the honour of spotting G for a hard set with 4 plates aside.

We followed that up with some dips, firstly with bodyweight & then we threw a chain over our shoulders for some added resistance (after the first set, G suggested hanging off my back. Dude was looking even bigger & stronger than I remembered, so luckily he settled for just letting me dip with the chain).

To finish, we hit some Machine Flyes with a drop set to sign off.

G then rounded up the troops to pose for pictures under the ABC sign outside, & everybody chatted & took more pics for a while. Somebody turned up with a baby that couldn't have been more than a couple of months old. The baby was asleep as Ox took it (not sure if it was a boy or girl from where we were) & you could see his natural fatherly instinct.

I said to James, "There are other guys who have worked other booths today, who are in a hotel with their feet up thinking they've just done a good job with the fans & the public, & here we are with G, NG, Ox & House in a gym car park, having just trained with us, still happy to talk & take pictures, & if we stayed here for another 3 hours, they'd be here talking to us for those 3 hours".

Places to eat were few & far between, but NG kindly offered us to head back & hang at their hotel room for a while. As amazing as that would've been, & as fanatastic an offer as it was, I had a chat with James & we decided that we had already taken up so much of the guys' time & they had another long day on Sunday that it wouldn't be fair.

So we bid our farewells, checked with House about his calf measurements, & set off for home.

Tired, but buzzing all the way home. James summed up my feelings exactly when he said "That was perfect, everything about today has been amazing".

I've spent the last year talking about the Animal brotherhood, to the point where I don't think he did, but I could forgive James for thinking that I was exaggerating. If there was any doubt in his mind, this weekend more than laid them to rest.

Joe J
05-21-12, 9:26 am
Nice write up bro, enjoyed reading it

Sprint
05-21-12, 11:13 am
Nice write up bro, enjoyed reading it

Thanks man, just like last year, it's all I'll be talking about for a while.

By the way, did you catch any of the UKBFF show at the Expo? That should've given you some idea as to the general running order for contests.

Joe J
05-21-12, 12:22 pm
Thanks man, just like last year, it's all I'll be talking about for a while.

By the way, did you catch any of the UKBFF show at the Expo? That should've given you some idea as to the general running order for contests.

Yes mate I watched it all. It gave me some great insight on exactly how it goes, really can't wait to step on stage now. Check ouut my journey if you could man, the link is in my sig, I'm looking for all the help I can gather for getting to the stage bro, cheers :)

J-Dawg
05-21-12, 12:31 pm
Very nice writeup sprint. Sounds like you had an awesome time with the Animal crew!

Bulldog14
05-21-12, 4:02 pm
I have to agree guys - it was an awesome event and I enjoyed EVERY second of it - despite House's best efforts to break both my shoulders?!!! :D

I can't thank you enough for putting this on for us - and I agree with the earlier comment about how most of the guys working the stands (UK based or otherwise) were relaxing in a hotel and you guys were busting your asses keeping us company and being part of something that means so much to us fans - SERIOUSLY appreciated guys... THANK YOU...

Universal Rep
05-21-12, 4:29 pm
I have to agree guys - it was an awesome event and I enjoyed EVERY second of it - despite House's best efforts to break both my shoulders?!!! :D

I can't thank you enough for putting this on for us - and I agree with the earlier comment about how most of the guys working the stands (UK based or otherwise) were relaxing in a hotel and you guys were busting your asses keeping us company and being part of something that means so much to us fans - SERIOUSLY appreciated guys... THANK YOU...

Givin back to the Animal fans is a core part of the mission, B.... Besides, ya couldn't keep NG and G away from the gym, haha. Glad u enjoyed bein part of it all.

Sprint
05-21-12, 9:15 pm
Yes mate I watched it all. It gave me some great insight on exactly how it goes, really can't wait to step on stage now. Check ouut my journey if you could man, the link is in my sig, I'm looking for all the help I can gather for getting to the stage bro, cheers :)

I'll be keeping an eye on you dude. Take a look at my Journey, not too far back it's got my last contest prep & links to pics of me on stage. Prep for my next show starts in about 7 weeks so you can see how training stays the same, but diet changes.

Any questions you have, just shout. Information is ammunition.

Sprint
05-21-12, 9:20 pm
Very nice writeup sprint. Sounds like you had an awesome time with the Animal crew!

100%, the whole day was perfect (apart from James missing the exit on the first roundabout as we left for home, & having to go back through the 1-way system in Birmingham...then doing the exact same thing again. We found the motorway on the 3rd attempt tho)

We trained wheels tonight, both in our red Rage shirts, still buzzing & talking about it.

Universal Rep
05-25-12, 2:35 pm
Came across this vid... Assumed it belonged here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRu3LDBBKZE&feature=related

Bulldog14
05-25-12, 6:29 pm
Came across this vid... Assumed it belonged here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRu3LDBBKZE&feature=related
Good work, guys!!

The House
05-27-12, 3:18 pm
Thanks to everyone that came out one of my fav abc events to date

Bulldog14
05-28-12, 4:56 pm
Thanks to everyone that came out one of my fav abc events to date
I've said this a few times now - it was an honour training with you, House!! :D

Enforcer
06-01-12, 10:11 am
Just saw the vid comemorating the entire trip. Cant say how great it is to see the ABC's grow so much over the years. I remember when the ABC's first started and such a small thing and now have grown internationally. Just to be welcomed as the guys say they were is truly amazing and just goes to show the respect that this company had earned.