PDA

View Full Version : Aus Supps

Tiger
04-27-12, 11:01 am
Hi all,

I'm away to Aus on Thurs (3rd) for 3 weeks, and since I'm only there for so long I'm going for an essentials set of supps.

I've picked up:

Universal Real Gains
Animal Pak
Animal Nitro

That's my lot. I'll be eating shit loads of steak over there too, but that's what holidays are for.

My plan is to have 2 servings of Real Gains on training days and 1 or 2 on off days depending on what I'm eating.

To get through the whole can of Nitro I'm going to be taking 4 paks of Nitro around my workout. 1 pre-workout, 1 intra-workout (both with water) and 2 post workout with some grape or orange juice and a banana.

Animal Pak is nice and easy - once in the AM, once later on.

Training is going to be one on, one off:

Sun - Legs
Mon - Off
Tues - Chest
Wed - Off
Thurs - Back
Fri - Off
Sat - Shoulders and arms
Sun - Off
Repeat

I'll update with some stats before I leave, and then once I get back I'll weigh in and do some measurements again.

Since I love Real Gains and Nitro, and I haven't used Pak in a while (due to financial restraints) I thought this would be a good place to log how I get on.

Pretty psyched about getting to use 4 paks of Nitro per workout - Ox would be proud of that!

Tiger
06-04-12, 6:27 am
3 weeks in Aus on Pak/Nitro/Real Gains and I came back 9lbs heavier.

Diet wasn't exactly "clean" at all times, but I was on holiday after all! Hut the gym pretty much every 2nd day as planned.

2 paks of Pak a day
3 pak minimum of Nitro per workout (2 leg days I took 6 paks - 2 pre/1 intra/3 post)
Real Gains as and when I saw fit

I'm not currently on Pak in Scotland (it's a little too expensive unless I'm importing from BB.com - and then there's always a fear of importing tax), but I did feel a lot better on Pak in Aus. That could be a factor of being on holiday/not having work though... But 2 Paks a day is really the way to go for me I think! When the money is available then I'll always turn to Pak over anything else.

Nitro - let me tell you this... DAMN! 6 Paks of Nitro on a leg day, coupled with a massive steak and chips about an hour after training really got some recovery on the go! No hobbling around like I do at home! As a result of this I've actually upped my Nitro intake at home to 3 Paks (plus my Torrent).

Real Gains - unfortunately I couldn't get Banana flavour over in Aus (out of stock when I was ordering) but the chocolate was still one of the best tasting shakes I've had. Most of the time I had a shake before bed or a while after my workout.

While I put on some excess weight, I still put on a little quality muscle and overall recovery was awesome!

C.Coronato
06-04-12, 3:57 pm
Looks like you should go away more often! Get huge in no time haha.

Tiger
06-05-12, 4:42 am
Haha, no jokes! I'd be hitting 300lbs in no time!

I've taken away a few lessons:

Changed my split to 4 days (instead of 5) to get a little more rest
As good as my Multi is, I miss Pak and really need to get a hold of some for a decent price over here
Nitro is amazing, and more really is more here!
Pizza and donuts are my downfall