PDA

View Full Version : Changes to the FORVM?

Big Byrd
04-28-12, 9:50 am
Ive noticed some of the subsections have been removed and all posts combined. I for one am glad to see it because it makes it easier to see new posts in one section. When I click "new shit" its always log updates and i think a lot of good questions and threads get lost in the mix.

Is there a post anywhere discussing the changes?

Cellardweller
04-28-12, 3:40 pm
I'd like to see all the Journeys in the Journey section. I don't know why there are a few here and there.

Big Byrd
04-28-12, 4:23 pm
I'd like to see all the Journeys in the Journey section. I don't know why there are a few here and there.

agreed

violator
05-03-12, 4:40 pm
since when have we been able to post video content on the site?

how do you do it?

and why cant we post pics direct into threads?

Mr. Dead
05-03-12, 4:44 pm
since when have we been able to post video content on the site?

how do you do it?

and why cant we post pics direct into threads?

The vids I think is a new capability... The pics... Well... I've been doing that for years, on here...

Universal Rep
05-03-12, 4:46 pm
Ive noticed some of the subsections have been removed and all posts combined. I for one am glad to see it because it makes it easier to see new posts in one section. When I click "new shit" its always log updates and i think a lot of good questions and threads get lost in the mix.

Is there a post anywhere discussing the changes?

I noticed it too... Much more streamlined and I like it.

If ya find Journey thread where they shouldn't be, let the Watchmen know and they'll put 'em right... Sometimes, it's hard to tell if its a Journey thread or not tho.

Big Byrd
05-04-12, 4:55 pm
The vids I think is a new capability... The pics... Well... I've been doing that for years, on here...

dude, 23K+ posts!! WTF!? Ive been here since 2006 and barely have 1K! Shit... i coulda swore i had more than that!

Solid Dreams
05-04-12, 5:33 pm
I think it's simply
youtubelink [/video ] without spaces.

[video=youtube_share;uem0Edim2mY]http://youtu.be/uem0Edim2mY

Snagged that from JL's thread because I was on it :p, works, just take out the spaces.

Mr. Dead
05-04-12, 5:36 pm
dude, 23K+ posts!! WTF!? Ive been here since 2006 and barely have 1K! Shit... i coulda swore i had more than that!

I'm a Rep... I gotta be everywhere, and then some...