PDA

View Full Version : Animal Announces New Athlete: P Diesel

Aggression
05-02-12, 1:24 pm
Animal is proud to announce the signing of a new athlete, Patrick Racquet, or P Diesel as he's known around these parts. For those close to the brand, you've seen him lurking around. He's attended a few ABCs in the NJ and PA areas. He's also been a part of the Cage for the 2011 Mr. Olympia Contest as well as the 2012 Arnold Classic Contest. As a competitive strongman, Patrick represents everything Animal stands for. After success in his sport, he was sidelined by an injury. He's currently working his way back up, preparing to destroy heavy shit once again.

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/373.jpg
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/cage.jpg

Here's a video of Patrick deadlifting 500lbs for reps, just hours after succumbing to food poisoning and laying up in the ER

http://youtu.be/GoriodqCVQ8

Here's a brief bio, directly from P Diesel himself:

I think my story begins much like many others’, a skinny 12yr old kid in a basement with a few weights and a whole lot of drive and desire. Thankfully my dad had some weight lifting background and started me on the correct path. I took his knowledge and ran with it. Realizing my potential in athletics, I played a myriad of sports, taking football to a number of competitive levels. I took the athleticism I had from football, the strength I had built from lifting and coupled that with my competitive nature to create a place for myself in the strongman world. After a number of years of success I was sidelined by injury and currently working to regain my former glory.

Animal means more to me then I can express to any of you. It has never been my goal as an athlete to be sponsored. I am not seeking accolades, praise or notoriety. I rip myself apart every day because deep down I believe it is a noble pursuit and speaks much to my character as a man. I owe much of this to Animal. I remember the day it changed for me. I was sitting in my dorm room as a college freshman reading a muscle and fitness or some other like magazine. I turned a page to a hardened Animal A, full black and white ad; in your face, tough and menacing. Immediately, my thoughts turned to “this is what I want”, and I changed forever. Many days have passed since that day, months and years. But I attribute much of what I have become to that particular day. To proudly wear the animal A on my chest is an honor.

Take a moment in welcoming this dude to the brand. I'm proud as fuck to have him aboard.

Solid Dreams
05-02-12, 1:28 pm
Welcome P Diesel! I'm sort of surprised it took this long!

Nix0r
05-02-12, 1:29 pm
Oh. Fuck.

P Diesel is a straight-up monster.

JUGGERNAUT
05-02-12, 1:30 pm
nice!

G Diesel
05-02-12, 1:31 pm
P's a deep dude with a world of potential, uncommon integrity and a great personality. A man of stature, not mentioning his imposing physical nature. He's a guy I'm truly honored to call my friend.

On top of all that, he's a sick athlete and a big freak in general.

Welcome my brother.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
05-02-12, 1:32 pm
Nice...!!! Had a strong feeling that this would happen...!!! An excellent addition...!!!

J-Dawg
05-02-12, 1:34 pm
Nice--Congrats P! Can't think of a more fitting athlete for the Animal Crew!

Big Wides
05-02-12, 1:54 pm
Awesome, he's a strong fuck and an all around good guy to deal with

shortstack
05-02-12, 1:57 pm
Congrats on the Sponsorship brother.

I sat right in front of P and Higa for the deads and was completely impressed by the lifting. Plus he's got great videos of training out there,
DONT every say repetitions!!!! It's reps bro. That was some hilarious stuff P

Jeremy

Vinny G
05-02-12, 2:02 pm
Welcome to the Family -

naturalguy
05-02-12, 2:08 pm
An awesome addition to the family

C.Coronato
05-02-12, 2:09 pm
You have paid your dues and taken your shots.
Day in and day out you breathe it. It was only
a matter of time.

Welcome my brother.

RedlegDbell
05-02-12, 2:14 pm
Really happy for you P. Welcome to the big freaky team!

smoothballer
05-02-12, 2:26 pm
Huge Congrats P! Big Pick Up for Animal!

wedge
05-02-12, 2:31 pm
Welcome aboard P.

J.Halladay
05-02-12, 2:33 pm
awwwww shitttttt philly in the houseeee!!! Well deserved brotha

Razor
05-02-12, 2:56 pm
Huge addition to the family. Congrats bro you'll fit right in haha.

N. Motta
05-02-12, 3:50 pm
Hell yea. That vid of you in ridiculous. I'd be really interested in following his training log.

mritter3
05-02-12, 5:12 pm
Huge congrats P Diesel...welcome man!

HIGA MONSTER
05-02-12, 5:15 pm
Congrats my brotha.

I will now fill my Shaker Bottle up now with water from a Men's Room rest stop on the I-5 freeway in your honor...

HIGA MONSTER

Jay
05-02-12, 7:14 pm
I saw you at the 11 olympia and Actually thought you were already sponsored! Welcome

P Diesel
05-02-12, 7:26 pm
P's a deep dude with a world of potential, uncommon integrity and a great personality. A man of stature, not mentioning his imposing physical nature. He's a guy I'm truly honored to call my friend.

On top of all that, he's a sick athlete and a big freak in general.

Welcome my brother.

Peace, G

G, kind words from a respected brother and an even better friend.

Nice--Congrats P! Can't think of a more fitting athlete for the Animal Crew!

Awesome, he's a strong fuck and an all around good guy to deal with

An awesome addition to the family

fellas, hope to do sum big things very soon ... w u guys behind me im sure it will me more then possible bros

You have paid your dues and taken your shots.
Day in and day out you breathe it. It was only
a matter of time.

Welcome my brother.

Long road C. ur words mean everything bro. thank u, the future is bright

P

P Diesel
05-02-12, 7:27 pm
I saw you at the 11 olympia and Actually thought you were already sponsored! Welcome

Rhino, ive been around Animal for a while but just now bein nailed down thank god haha. thanks bro

P

P Diesel
05-02-12, 7:28 pm
Animal is proud to announce the signing of a new athlete, Patrick Racquet, or P Diesel as he's known around these parts. For those close to the brand, you've seen him lurking around. He's attended a few ABCs in the NJ and PA areas. He's also been a part of the Cage for the 2011 Mr. Olympia Contest as well as the 2012 Arnold Classic Contest. As a competitive strongman, Patrick represents everything Animal stands for. After success in his sport, he was sidelined by an injury. He's currently working his way back up, preparing to destroy heavy shit once again.

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/373.jpg
http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt133/harch33/cage.jpg

Here's a video of Patrick deadlifting 500lbs for reps, just hours after succumbing to food poisoning and laying up in the ER

http://youtu.be/GoriodqCVQ8

Here's a brief bio, directly from P Diesel himself:

Take a moment in welcoming this dude to the brand. I'm proud as fuck to have him aboard.

Adam, is givin me a ton of credit. it is well received homey. thank u!

P

P Diesel
05-02-12, 7:30 pm
Congrats my brotha.

I will now fill my Shaker Bottle up now with water from a Men's Room rest stop on the I-5 freeway in your honor...

HIGA MONSTER

drink up big boy, u already know how we do it out here in the dirty. and thank u brotha means a lot.

P

Phil800101
05-02-12, 9:28 pm
Congrats!

Universal Rep
05-03-12, 12:13 pm
Welcome to the fold, brotha...

JoshLandry
05-03-12, 9:36 pm
Welcome brotha!! much deserved my man. deff pumped to be able to train with you sometime soon!!

P Diesel
05-04-12, 1:38 am
Welcome brotha!! much deserved my man. deff pumped to be able to train with you sometime soon!!

thank u bro ... yea i was just talkin w J. halladay bout trainin ... maybe we all meet at diamond soon

P

BigChrisF
05-04-12, 2:31 am
Congratulations on the sponsorship!

GUNS
05-04-12, 5:16 am
"Animal means more to me then I can express to any of you. It has never been my goal as an athlete to be sponsored. I am not seeking accolades, praise or notoriety. I rip myself apart every day because deep down I believe it is a noble pursuit and speaks much to my character as a man. I owe much of this to Animal. I remember the day it changed for me. I was sitting in my dorm room as a college freshman reading a muscle and fitness or some other like magazine. I turned a page to a hardened Animal A, full black and white ad; in your face, tough and menacing. Immediately, my thoughts turned to “this is what I want”, and I changed forever. Many days have passed since that day, months and years. But I attribute much of what I have become to that particular day. To proudly wear the animal A on my chest is an honor. "

Much respect P, a very well deserved spot for you among the "A" list of athletes! Congrats Bro!

Biggie973
06-10-12, 10:30 pm
Congrats to P Diesel & Animal. A match made in Heaven!

DMachine
06-11-12, 12:28 pm
Congratulations! Looking forward to following you here on animal.
Stay true /D

GUNS
06-11-12, 1:52 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=602

Awesome Article! Congrats on your first one brother!

Altered Beast
06-11-12, 1:53 pm
Another Diesel, this could be interesting.

B.S.
06-11-12, 1:56 pm
congrats, after watching the deadlift for reps vid you def fit the animal company busted shins food poisoning and deadlifting 500 like it aint shit

Grimm
06-12-12, 2:00 am
Welcome.

Joe J
06-12-12, 5:25 am
Congrats bro!!

P Diesel
06-13-12, 12:40 am
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=602

Awesome Article! Congrats on your first one brother!

thank u brotha it really is a big deal for me, i knew u would stumble onto it eventually. we are of the same mind often times, glad u enjoyed it

P

GUNS
06-13-12, 1:39 am
thank u brotha it really is a big deal for me, i knew u would stumble onto it eventually. we are of the same mind often times, glad u enjoyed it

P

Yeah man! Someone once told me to surround myself with the front runners, the ones that lead by example, the best of the best! That just had me surrounding myself with people that had the same ethos! I enjoy reading things from you, G and OX. Just laying down the truth! No BS!