PDA

View Full Version : Little video I made

AlexCusido
05-02-12, 2:41 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33Yauh_9YRE&feature=player_embedded

Hey guys, finally able to come out with another video. A little different from the last one (which was an interview), I hope you guys enjoy it and subscribe for more! Let me know what you think. Criticism is definitely something I look forward too.

Aggression
05-02-12, 4:14 pm
Not bad, my man. Gotta rock some Animal gear in the next video!

AlexCusido
05-02-12, 4:28 pm
Not bad, my man. Gotta rock some Animal gear in the next video!

Thanks bro! Next video I'll definitely wear some Animal stuff :D

N. Motta
05-02-12, 4:29 pm
Nice vid. Looks like a good atmosphere to train in.

Not a fan of dubstep, but still a good edit.

AlexCusido
05-02-12, 5:38 pm
Nice vid. Looks like a good atmosphere to train in.

Not a fan of dubstep, but still a good edit.

yeah i know it isnt for everyone but i felt it went well with it !

Appreciate the feedback guys

N. Motta
05-02-12, 7:14 pm
yeah i know it isnt for everyone but i felt it went well with it !

Appreciate the feedback guys

Well then that's all that matters. Keep training hard man.

AlexCusido
05-02-12, 11:43 pm
Well then that's all that matters. Keep training hard man.

appreciate it man!

Animal Rep
05-03-12, 9:53 am
Looking good my man!

violator
05-03-12, 3:32 pm
awesome vid man!

hang on a minute... since when have we been able to post vids in the forvm??!!

Universal Rep
05-03-12, 3:46 pm
awesome vid man!

I dont think ya can. I think he knows sum code to make it show up that way...

AlexCusido
05-03-12, 4:34 pm
awesome vid man!

haha just put [ video]videourl[ / video] (no spaces)and it should embed it. different sites use different methods. :D

zubda345
05-04-12, 3:02 pm
Nice man... Keep it up. Now I see, I am also somewhat getting big lol :)

zanderfever
05-04-12, 3:27 pm
I enjoyed the video but I need to say, some of those deads scared me a little. The hips came back, then the lower back did all of the work. Please try and keep your legs lower to start the lift, you'll be able to pull more and risk less in terms of straining your back.

Carrnage
05-04-12, 3:55 pm
Nice video! Your form scares me though! I'd advise to go alot lighter and actually feel the muscles working!

zubda345
05-05-12, 4:55 am
Nice video! Your form scares me though! I'd advise to go alot lighter and actually feel the muscles working!

Forget about the vid! I am LOL on ur signature :P hahaha

AlexCusido
05-05-12, 7:46 pm
Nice man... Keep it up. Now I see, I am also somewhat getting big lol :)

Thanks man! haha big is the goal and we are all gonna get there.

AlexCusido
05-05-12, 7:48 pm
I enjoyed the video but I need to say, some of those deads scared me a little. The hips came back, then the lower back did all of the work. Please try and keep your legs lower to start the lift, you'll be able to pull more and risk less in terms of straining your back.

Im the guy with the white and grey tank. Notice how i'm only showing upper body lifting for me, I have two bulging discs from an injury two years ago which caused me alot of trouble and im finally back in it and lifting more than ever before. I dont do deads due to being scared that i'd hurt myself again.

Yeah i noticed in the vid that they dont do a fluid motion, rather a two step process. 1- legs, 2-back, which would one day cause the injury that i have haha. I'll be sure to tell them !

AlexCusido
05-05-12, 7:50 pm

I definitely agree. I dont do deads though! refer to my above comment haha. Thanks for the feedback though! I'll let them know.

zubda345
05-06-12, 2:02 pm
I definitely agree. I dont do deads though! refer to my above comment haha. Thanks for the feedback though! I'll let them know.

Now u don't even do lightest deads? didn't even tried the empty bar after those issues?

AlexCusido
05-06-12, 2:42 pm
Now u don't even do lightest deads? didn't even tried the empty bar after those issues?

I tried with just the bar (elevated about 8 inches off the floor so i dont have to bend down so deep) and I started to feel sciatica pain down my leg so i scratched deads and heavy squats out of my workout routine until its completely healed. (i'll give it a few years, im still young. turning 21 in 2 months).

I still try my best to hit my lower back by doing body weight pharaohs (aka hyper extensions). At least this injury doesnt hold me back too much on back days, i still do weighted pullups and heavy hammer strength/tbar row pull movements.