PDA

View Full Version : Supp queston

Buteaur
05-02-12, 9:40 pm
Hey Guys. Ive used Animal packs but I am wondering if I can get some honest opinions on Nitric Oxide.

Thanks.

Animal Rep
05-03-12, 10:00 am
Universal/Animal has a few NO supplements. Shock Therapy and Animal Pump being two of them. Everyone has mixed feelings on them, and if they work or not. Your best bet is to give them a shot
and see for yourself. -- www.universalUSA.com/ShockTherapy pick up a free samples and try it brother!

My opinion? I dont like training with out them.

rev8ball
05-03-12, 10:03 am
NO products should be at the bottom of your list. If you are looking to get the most bang for your buck, stick with the tried and true basics first.....

SailinScotty
05-03-12, 11:42 am
NO products should be at the bottom of your list. If you are looking to get the most bang for your buck, stick with the tried and true basics first.....

Truth right here. What's the rest of your stack look like?

Buteaur
05-03-12, 2:02 pm
Currently I am not using any supps. Only protein powder.

Was thinking of starting to take some and had heard some info on NO. Figured this would be the place to get an unbiased opinion.

Thanks.

Universal Rep
05-03-12, 3:22 pm
Hey Guys. Ive used Animal packs but I am wondering if I can get some honest opinions on Nitric Oxide.

Thanks.

Currently I am not using any supps. Only protein powder.

Was thinking of starting to take some and had heard some info on NO. Figured this would be the place to get an unbiased opinion.

Thanks.

As Rev said, no need to spend ur cash on that just yet... Protein, Animal Pak, plus a lotta whole foods brotha. That's it...

Buteaur
05-03-12, 10:14 pm
Thanks guys.

Cellardweller
05-16-12, 5:07 pm
As Rev said, no need to spend ur cash on that just yet... Protein, Animal Pak, plus a lotta whole foods brotha. That's it...

How awesome is that? U rep isn't even pusing his own products. Just giving solid advice. Respect.

For the record, I love Shock Therapy.