PDA

View Full Version : Get At Me

Pages : 1 [2]

GUNS
11-17-13, 8:28 am
For my meet I hit my openers on my 3 week out week. Then 2 week mark is full deload. Then the week of I go in on Tuesday and Wed and do seriously light bench and squat work! I was inexperienced in how to do this and got this from Sam Byrd! Felt really good. All my openers were cake. And I definitely had more in the tank. Like P said, you get a lot of recovery after beating yourself up during your prep. You get stronger! Some guys do work up to the week of the meet.

LoneWolf45
11-18-13, 7:35 am
For my meet I hit my openers on my 3 week out week. Then 2 week mark is full deload. Then the week of I go in on Tuesday and Wed and do seriously light bench and squat work! I was inexperienced in how to do this and got this from Sam Byrd! Felt really good. All my openers were cake. And I definitely had more in the tank. Like P said, you get a lot of recovery after beating yourself up during your prep. You get stronger! Some guys do work up to the week of the meet.
Ok thanks. I will have to mix these ideas in as the meet gets closer. I deff will need those last few days to recover from the cube cycle.

Aggression
12-01-13, 3:25 pm
Hope all is going well with you, P. Once I'm good to train big again, we gotta organize some shit so we can sling some weights together. Just don't tell Coronato; I need to catch up to his large/strong self.

P Diesel
12-02-13, 10:38 am
Hope all is going well with you, P. Once I'm good to train big again, we gotta organize some shit so we can sling some weights together. Just don't tell Coronato; I need to catch up to his large/strong self.

everything is good my friend, recovering from these injuries, had a great thanksgiving. i know u had sum plans that were gna have u slimming down, are they a no go now? if thats the case will u be aiming for the RPS meet at the end of january>?

yea brotha, im down. we will sort it out for sure. haha welllll, C and i have been talking a fair bit getting his training in order, i gotta say its gna b scary next time he is on the platform. both physique and numbers. i can always sabotage him tho hahaha. and yea im gna have to catch up to him soon as well, what the fuck. im gna PM u my number so we can sat sumthin up

P

Kowboy
12-02-13, 11:55 am
Sucks about the injuries P, hopefully it goes smoothly and quick. I am still on for the comp in the cage, you probably wont recogize me though. I will pull 550 and I will be @ or below 230lbs. Finally shredding this fat and getting down to business.

Aggression
12-02-13, 4:20 pm
everything is good my friend, recovering from these injuries, had a great thanksgiving. i know u had sum plans that were gna have u slimming down, are they a no go now? if thats the case will u be aiming for the RPS meet at the end of january>?

yea brotha, im down. we will sort it out for sure. haha welllll, C and i have been talking a fair bit getting his training in order, i gotta say its gna b scary next time he is on the platform. both physique and numbers. i can always sabotage him tho hahaha. and yea im gna have to catch up to him soon as well, what the fuck. im gna PM u my number so we can sat sumthin up

P

The situation is looking great. So right now, its a lot of body weight shit and running 5x/week to get in shape. Just waiting for 'official' confirmation now. So no, I won't be competing at the RPS meet in January, but I'll absolutely be there. I want to see all you guys lift some weights. Seen you then.

P Diesel
12-03-13, 11:10 am
Sucks about the injuries P, hopefully it goes smoothly and quick. I am still on for the comp in the cage, you probably wont recogize me though. I will pull 550 and I will be @ or below 230lbs. Finally shredding this fat and getting down to business.

its the nature of the beast my friend, thank u for the well wishes tho.

and thats great! i hope u get exctly what ur lookin for by then. keep puttin in the work. i expect greatness

P

P Diesel
12-03-13, 11:19 am
The situation is looking great. So right now, its a lot of body weight shit and running 5x/week to get in shape. Just waiting for 'official' confirmation now. So no, I won't be competing at the RPS meet in January, but I'll absolutely be there. I want to see all you guys lift some weights. Seen you then.

good shit dude, keep gettin after it. all worth it.

they are doin it different this year. women, teens and men up to 181 saturday AM and men 198 and 220 saturday PM. men 242 and up on sunday.

the plan was to do full power but with these injuries not sure what ill be doin, i know bench is out for sure. and ill for sure be a 308, not cuttin down while im tryin to heal. so we will see. i think C will most def be a 242

P

Kowboy
12-03-13, 11:30 am
You are someone I look up to and hate to see ya down man. Luckily you are a badass and wont let shit like that stop you.

I have honestly never felt better in my life man, the crazy shit I can do now is just insane.

P Diesel
12-03-13, 11:36 am
You are someone I look up to and hate to see ya down man. Luckily you are a badass and wont let shit like that stop you.

I have honestly never felt better in my life man, the crazy shit I can do now is just insane.

well thank u bro.

the human body is a crazy thing once u push it in a direction far enough it takes over and shit u neve thought possible becomes every day. it makes me happy that ur attainign that.

P

P Diesel
12-14-13, 9:52 am
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=659

naturalguy
12-14-13, 2:59 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=659

Good stuff P, I always enjoy reading your articles

P Diesel
12-16-13, 10:26 am
Good stuff P, I always enjoy reading your articles

thank u brotha. how u feelin? the meet draws near

P

Ninja
01-10-14, 7:18 pm
hey P,

im looking for some advice and guidance when it comes to rehab on a pulled lower back muscle. long story short this is the third time ive pulled out my lower back and im taking a good bit of time off. but when i come back im going to fix this recurring injury/weak area. any tips on rehab or how i should ease back into it? any ideas on a plan to get a massively strong core? thanks for hearing me out

GUNS
01-11-14, 8:54 am
hey P,

im looking for some advice and guidance when it comes to rehab on a pulled lower back muscle. long story short this is the third time ive pulled out my lower back and im taking a good bit of time off. but when i come back im going to fix this recurring injury/weak area. any tips on rehab or how i should ease back into it? any ideas on a plan to get a massively strong core? thanks for hearing me out

Are you sure its a pulled muscle, or could it be nerve issues?

Aggression
01-11-14, 9:46 am
they are doin it different this year. women, teens and men up to 181 saturday AM and men 198 and 220 saturday PM. men 242 and up on sunday.

the plan was to do full power but with these injuries not sure what ill be doin, i know bench is out for sure. and ill for sure be a 308, not cuttin down while im tryin to heal. so we will see. i think C will most def be a 242

P

Damn. That's weird. I have my cousin's Christening on Sunday. I figured I'd be there to watch it all happen on Saturday with you guys, but I guess that's not going to happen. I know they've set that schedule in the past and then changed it a few weeks out for it to all be on Saturday. I'd be a little pissed about missing it, but the priority is with the family.

If I don't make it, best of luck to you and the rest of the men.

naturalguy
01-11-14, 10:06 am
thank u brotha. how u feelin? the meet draws near

P

Not so good on that front. I jacked up my rotator cuff. I strained the rotator cuff tendon in my right shoulder, can't hold the bar to squat, bench hurts and deadlifts make it worse. Unfortunately I'll be sitting out this meet, it's killing me but I gotta be smart about it. I'll be there both days to support you guys however.

GUNS
01-11-14, 10:27 am
Not so good on that front. I jacked up my rotator cuff. I strained the rotator cuff tendon in my right shoulder, can't hold the bar to squat, bench hurts and deadlifts make it worse. Unfortunately I'll be sitting out this meet, it's killing me but I gotta be smart about it. I'll be there both days to support you guys however.

That sucks! Wish you a quick recovery!

Ninja
01-11-14, 11:55 am

GUNZ,

in my opinion it is muscular, based on how it feels. my main symptom is just extreme stiffness/tightness in my lower back on the left side. more of my background is here:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?42123-sick-of-lower-back-injuries-help

it just seems that it never heals cause i keep re-injuring it now matter how strong i get on stuff like deads. just want to fix it once and for all

naturalguy
01-11-14, 4:16 pm
That sucks! Wish you a quick recovery!

Thanks man, I am rehabbing it

P Diesel
01-13-14, 11:34 am
hey P,

my first guess would b a possible nerve issue like Jimmy said because it is reoccuring. but one thing i know is that if it is a nerve or disc issue u never feel it in your back, it ends up radiating to ur extremities. with that said i would still not think it is muscluar. i would think it is a sprain, just like an ankle. u have ligaments between each vertebrae that can be strain and sprained in the same way. it may lead u to believe it is muscular because of the pain but will take much longer to heal and can reoccur.

i would suggest time ofcourse, ibuprofen, ice and heat. when u do get back into the gym with certain movement support it with a belt just like you would wrap an ankle for support. for now avoid exercises or movements that involve twisting and putting ur spine into any sort of flexion.

most likely it resulted from lack of core strength, which many neglect but we are nothing without it, poor form, or a combination of both.

P

P Diesel
01-13-14, 12:03 pm

im sorry to hear bro .. nature of teh beast unfortunately. when i tore my pec a few months back i couldnt grip teh squat bar so i had to switch to the SSB (safety squat bar) for a while, still allowed me to squat while i was healing. just an idea. also is u cant pull, then u can use teh SSB for goodmornings to keep ur coreup.

P

naturalguy
01-13-14, 1:30 pm
im sorry to hear bro .. nature of teh beast unfortunately. when i tore my pec a few months back i couldnt grip teh squat bar so i had to switch to the SSB (safety squat bar) for a while, still allowed me to squat while i was healing. just an idea. also is u cant pull, then u can use teh SSB for goodmornings to keep ur coreup.

P

That is pretty much what I've been doing. SSB bar for squats, thanks for the tips.

I'll be at the meet to support you regardless.

Ninja
01-13-14, 2:06 pm
my first guess would b a possible nerve issue like Jimmy said because it is reoccuring. but one thing i know is that if it is a nerve or disc issue u never feel it in your back, it ends up radiating to ur extremities. with that said i would still not think it is muscluar. i would think it is a sprain, just like an ankle. u have ligaments between each vertebrae that can be strain and sprained in the same way. it may lead u to believe it is muscular because of the pain but will take much longer to heal and can reoccur.

i would suggest time ofcourse, ibuprofen, ice and heat. when u do get back into the gym with certain movement support it with a belt just like you would wrap an ankle for support. for now avoid exercises or movements that involve twisting and putting ur spine into any sort of flexion.

most likely it resulted from lack of core strength, which many neglect but we are nothing without it, poor form, or a combination of both.

P

thanks P,

so you think its a sprain to a ligament in my back rather than a pulled or strained back muscle? i dont have any radiating pain anywhere else its just in my lower back with the stiffness. whats the average time off period if its a ligament injury? or does it solely depend on feel? i think i really worsened it with how i kept lifting after i felt something unusual, stupid. i havent been in the gym in a little over two weeks but when do you think i should start rehab work like stretching, foam rolling, hypers, planks, etc?

Kowboy
01-13-14, 2:09 pm
Sorry to hear you are hurt NG, keep it up. Looking forward to seeing you guys at the Arnold.

knotahumanbeing
02-03-14, 4:24 pm
Seeing how you're one of the taller lifters out there, you can understand my trouble with longer limbs and our body mechanics and levers working differently than those of our oompa loompa size counterparts lol. My question to you is, what's your hand placement when you bench? When I first started competing my pinky was on the line, but now as I'm learning and trying to put the smaller pieces together, I've moved outward. However, I'm still unable to find the exact niche to be able to get the most out of my power. Thanks P

Rob

P Diesel
02-06-14, 10:26 am
Seeing how you're one of the taller lifters out there, you can understand my trouble with longer limbs and our body mechanics and levers working differently than those of our oompa loompa size counterparts lol. My question to you is, what's your hand placement when you bench? When I first started competing my pinky was on the line, but now as I'm learning and trying to put the smaller pieces together, I've moved outward. However, I'm still unable to find the exact niche to be able to get the most out of my power. Thanks P

Rob

Ah, bench. funny u ask, i was just crying about it to sum dudes about how i wish it would come together for me again. well before i fucked up my pec i would go ring finger to middle finger width. that was when i was at my strongest bench wise. amid the tears and strains here and there it never reached what would be widely considered a good competitive bench, but good for my personal standard. i personally found that wider then that would be a lot of delt and little tricep, closer would be less delt and more tricep. as i wanted to maximize my pressing ability whiel still being abkle to tuck my elbows and squeeze the bench w my lats, ring or middle did it for me.

after my left pec ruptured i took sum obvious time away from the bench, over teh last year i had to move my hands in significantly because of the injury. a harder press for sure but had great success while tweaking my form to adapt to the close grip.

currently the bench is on the shelf again, my heavy pressing and lack of titty on the left side transferred all the pressure to me shoulder. stressing teh AC joint, my calvicle was pulling away from the acromium. total blast haha i def suggest it. back to the drawing board for now.

beyond grip i did find through all of this that the placement of the rest of my upper arm as well as where my elbows feel effected my pressing much more then my hand placement.

P

GUNS
02-06-14, 10:33 am
Good points P! I moved from a ring finger to the pinky. Realizing I had stronger tris, this made a big difference in my bench numbers. And moving my elbows in have saved my shoulders. Like P said, you have to find what works for you. Everyone is built different, and finding that spot is just what we all have to do!

Kowboy
02-06-14, 10:44 am
Yeah I had to redo my bench when I came back to lifting. I have a plate across my left shoulder and I am usually ring finger or pinky or the lines which is barely outside of my shoulders. I managed to get 325 x 1 which is amazing for me.

knotahumanbeing
02-06-14, 11:24 am
Ah, bench. funny u ask, i was just crying about it to sum dudes about how i wish it would come together for me again. well before i fucked up my pec i would go ring finger to middle finger width. that was when i was at my strongest bench wise. amid the tears and strains here and there it never reached what would be widely considered a good competitive bench, but good for my personal standard. i personally found that wider then that would be a lot of delt and little tricep, closer would be less delt and more tricep. as i wanted to maximize my pressing ability whiel still being abkle to tuck my elbows and squeeze the bench w my lats, ring or middle did it for me.

after my left pec ruptured i took sum obvious time away from the bench, over teh last year i had to move my hands in significantly because of the injury. a harder press for sure but had great success while tweaking my form to adapt to the close grip.

currently the bench is on the shelf again, my heavy pressing and lack of titty on the left side transferred all the pressure to me shoulder. stressing teh AC joint, my calvicle was pulling away from the acromium. total blast haha i def suggest it. back to the drawing board for now.

beyond grip i did find through all of this that the placement of the rest of my upper arm as well as where my elbows feel effected my pressing much more then my hand placement.

P

Good to go. I'm working on all the little things, so I definitely appreciate the insight P. Tonight is my last heavy bench before my meet, so I'll try to play with a few things tonight and see how it works. Bench is definitely my weakest link, so I'm trying to gather as much knowledge as I can to apply it for me personally.

Thanks
Rob

P Diesel
02-06-14, 7:13 pm
Good to go. I'm working on all the little things, so I definitely appreciate the insight P. Tonight is my last heavy bench before my meet, so I'll try to play with a few things tonight and see how it works. Bench is definitely my weakest link, so I'm trying to gather as much knowledge as I can to apply it for me personally.

Thanks
Rob

I feel ur pain my brotha haha. I dno if I'm just not suited for the bench or the injuries kept it from progressing. Yea , dnt mess w anything this close to the meet. See how it goes and tweak things after u compete. There will b plenty of amazing benchers that are much more technically sound then I am at the Arnold. I will point u in their direction when I lack the knowledge haha.

Good luck at the meet. Keep us posted. I hear u have a big pull.

P

knotahumanbeing
02-06-14, 10:05 pm
I feel ur pain my brotha haha. I dno if I'm just not suited for the bench or the injuries kept it from progressing. Yea , dnt mess w anything this close to the meet. See how it goes and tweak things after u compete. There will b plenty of amazing benchers that are much more technically sound then I am at the Arnold. I will point u in their direction when I lack the knowledge haha.

Good luck at the meet. Keep us posted. I hear u have a big pull.

P

Well I still appreciate your help and insight, I did hit a bench PR tonight of 395, I only changed grip a little, but after this meet I'll have several months before the next to really tweak. I will definitely keep you updated. Yeah I'm shooting for a 700/725 pull possibly, we'll see.

Rob

P Diesel
02-07-14, 11:25 am
Well I still appreciate your help and insight, I did hit a bench PR tonight of 395, I only changed grip a little, but after this meet I'll have several months before the next to really tweak. I will definitely keep you updated. Yeah I'm shooting for a 700/725 pull possibly, we'll see.

Rob

raw im assuming? u know i like a good deadlift. whats ur weight class?

P

knotahumanbeing
02-07-14, 11:45 am
raw im assuming? u know i like a good deadlift. whats ur weight class?

P

Yep all raw, only way I know. 275

knotahumanbeing
02-24-14, 9:27 am
P,

Had my meet this past weekend..

S
560 -PR
600 - failed coming back up after leaning forward

B
385 - failed
was not in the groove at all passed on 3rd attempt

D
685 - PR
700 - PR

1635 total - PR - Came in 2nd place 275 wt class to Mark Miller.

Look forward to meeting you this weekend.

Rob

P Diesel
02-24-14, 10:28 am
P,

Had my meet this past weekend..

S
560 -PR
600 - failed coming back up after leaning forward

B
385 - failed
was not in the groove at all passed on 3rd attempt

D
685 - PR
700 - PR

1635 total - PR - Came in 2nd place 275 wt class to Mark Miller.

Look forward to meeting you this weekend.

Rob

good shit brotha. congrats on the PRs, a big one on the dead! after this weekend if u get w my bro GUNZ the bench wont be an issue

P

Kowboy
02-24-14, 10:44 am
good shit brotha. congrats on the PRs, a big one on the dead! after this weekend if u get w my bro GUNZ the bench wont be an issue

P

Yeah I heard Gunz was pretty decent at the bench press

knotahumanbeing
02-24-14, 10:47 am

P

Thanks man, I was definitely stoked. I just posted up my video on the other side of the forvm. Yeah, I definitely need the additional help on my bench. Appreciate the support

Rob

knotahumanbeing
03-31-14, 10:39 am
P, this article definitely hit home. I don't even have the words to express how the feel is similar.

Rob

G Diesel
03-31-14, 10:48 am
Such a dope article. An amazing read. Can relate in so many ways.

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=673

Peace, G

Firefist
03-31-14, 11:16 am
Always enjoy reading your work man.

Still looking forward the next parts of when your dreams hang in the balance.

NickySkins
07-05-14, 8:23 am
Hey P what's up brother?

Quick question for you,
How many times a week do you deadLift? Do you do all max lifts or do you add a day of fast reps as well?

Thanks,
Nicky

Jessejames
07-07-14, 11:19 am
Hey P

First off wanted to thank you that signed photo I got in the mail a while back, you're a real stand up dude.

Secondly, I'm currently suffering from lower back pain and hip pain, my job doesn't help the situation I sit for hours on end, should I avoid the gym all together or is there some exercises that would benefit me and maybe speed up the healing a bit?

Thanks man!

MR. C
07-07-14, 1:50 pm
What's up P?

I have a question for you bro! Iam trying to add strength to my dead lift.
How many times a week should I deadLift?
I currently do it once a week. Here's what it looks like.

Reg Dead Lifts 4 sets 3-8
Deficit Deads 3 sets 3-8
Off Block Deads 3 sets 2-8
Speed Deads 5 sets 3

Should I split this up to 2 different days?

P Diesel
07-08-14, 9:38 am
Such a dope article. An amazing read. Can relate in so many ways.

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?section=livin&id=673

Peace, G

huge compliment coming from u bro

Always enjoy reading your work man.

Still looking forward the next parts of when your dreams hang in the balance.

wait no longer FF. u will be seeing all of it soon. jsut got word its in the works

P

P Diesel
07-08-14, 9:51 am
sorry im just getting to respond to these fellas i ddint see them...

Hey P what's up brother?

Quick question for you,
How many times a week do you deadLift? Do you do all max lifts or do you add a day of fast reps as well?

Thanks,
Nicky

yo nicky,

i pull once a week usually for the majority of my deadlift work, sumtimes i will do a variation on my leg day as well to accompany squats.

and no im on a rotating weekly cycle. heavy, explosive(Speed reps) and higher volume. seems to keep me healthier and my body from getting used to the same type of pull.

What's up P?

I have a question for you bro! Iam trying to add strength to my dead lift.
How many times a week should I deadLift?
I currently do it once a week. Here's what it looks like.

Reg Dead Lifts 4 sets 3-8
Deficit Deads 3 sets 3-8
Off Block Deads 3 sets 2-8
Speed Deads 5 sets 3

Should I split this up to 2 different days?

C,

thats a lot of different stuff, all good shit as well. ur appraoch is sound, hitting the movement with variations in both height9deficit, blocks) and speed. my suggestion would be that not all fo that needs to be done every week. maybe spend more time on that specific aspect of ur pull each week. so for instance, one week u pull from teh floor for speed and that same day u got heavy off blocks. the following week maybe u hit deficit deads and then pull snatch grip. or whatever suits u. it will keep ur body from adapting and training from getting stale.

P

P Diesel
07-08-14, 10:03 am
Hey P

First off wanted to thank you that signed photo I got in the mail a while back, you're a real stand up dude.

Secondly, I'm currently suffering from lower back pain and hip pain, my job doesn't help the situation I sit for hours on end, should I avoid the gym all together or is there some exercises that would benefit me and maybe speed up the healing a bit?

Thanks man!

yea jesse no problem bro. glad i could get it to ya.

haha i feel ya on that. ummm depends, avoiding the gym is easier said than done. for instance i tweaked my back last week and shouldnt pull today buuuuut haha havin a hard time wrapping my brain around it. i would say no dnt avoid the gym, avoid certain movements that exasperate the injury for now. sounds like a nerve which would just be a time thing. make sure if thats what u decide to do that everything u do while in the gym is very deliberate, focusing on form so as not to stress ur back. lighter weight, higher volume most likely. i have had a lot of luck using the reverse hyper machine to maintain my lower back, i actuallty need to get back to it. i would use a band at first. it will increase ur mobility while strengthening it. hope it helps. let me know

P

MR. C
07-08-14, 12:20 pm
sorry im just getting to respond to these fellas i ddint see them...

yo nicky,

i pull once a week usually for the majority of my deadlift work, sumtimes i will do a variation on my leg day as well to accompany squats.

and no im on a rotating weekly cycle. heavy, explosive(Speed reps) and higher volume. seems to keep me healthier and my body from getting used to the same type of pull.

C,

thats a lot of different stuff, all good shit as well. ur appraoch is sound, hitting the movement with variations in both height9deficit, blocks) and speed. my suggestion would be that not all fo that needs to be done every week. maybe spend more time on that specific aspect of ur pull each week. so for instance, one week u pull from teh floor for speed and that same day u got heavy off blocks. the following week maybe u hit deficit deads and then pull snatch grip. or whatever suits u. it will keep ur body from adapting and training from getting stale.

P

Great advice P! I will start to mix it up a little. I will let you know how it goes.
Thanks!

MR. C
07-08-14, 2:09 pm
Great advice P! I will start to mix it up a little. I will let you know how it goes.
Thanks!

I have never tries a snatch grip deadlift before. I will give it a shot. You have me great advice on how to mix up my deadlift training from week to week. When though should I do regular deadlifts? Should I do a couple of conventional Deads before in every workout before I go to block pulls or deficit Deads etc? Or should I just do conventional dead lifts once in awhile?

Thanks.

MR. C
07-09-14, 7:34 am
Just read your article on Bobybuilding.com. It was great!

MR. C
07-16-14, 7:44 pm
[QUOTE=P Diesel;1379221]sorry im just getting to respond to these fellas i ddint see them...

yo nicky,

Is this sort of like the cube Method p?
I was thinking of doing it. The heavy/rep/speed split. My only concern was how many reps and sets to do on rep day?

P Diesel
07-17-14, 1:12 pm
Is this sort of like the cube Method p?
I was thinking of doing it. The heavy/rep/speed split. My only concern was how many reps and sets to do on rep day?

ummm there is sumthin along the same lines in the cube yes. this idea has been around forever though, far before the cube. working different aspects of the same movement.

if u decided to use the cube or another of the many 'methods' ppl come out with, the reps and sets will most likely be outlined in there.

P

MR. C
07-17-14, 7:27 pm
ummm there is sumthin along the same lines in the cube yes. this idea has been around forever though, far before the cube. working different aspects of the same movement.

if u decided to use the cube or another of the many 'methods' ppl come out with, the reps and sets will most likely be outlined in there.

P

Thanks.

MR. C
08-04-14, 7:06 am
What's up P?

Quick question for you. How much do you think bicep development comes into play with the dead lift? I know you need a good grip but over all how much does it help. My arms will not grow for shit! It's just my genetics I guess. Arms and calves in my opinion are all genetic based. I want to get my arms bigger really just so I will not hurt my arms when I dead lift. What other benefits are there? Thanks.

P Diesel
08-04-14, 10:19 am
What's up P?

Quick question for you. How much do you think bicep development comes into play with the dead lift? I know you need a good grip but over all how much does it help. My arms will not grow for shit! It's just my genetics I guess. Arms and calves in my opinion are all genetic based. I want to get my arms bigger really just so I will not hurt my arms when I dead lift. What other benefits are there? Thanks.

as a powerlifter i dnt find that bicep development and strength aids u at all. i know many lifters that just powerlift that do not train biceps at all, the development they get comes from auxiliary movements, rows and such. other lifters that also make aesthetics a priority do additional bicep exercises to develop that muscle.

as far as genetics are concerned, it has always been my thought that it is not a definitive factor but may be a limiting factor. u have to throw everything u got at them until u find what work bro. i never had shoulders and one summer i decided that this was the year. hit them from all different angles, reps and set, high intensity, high volume, heavy weight, drop sets double triple quadruple, giant super sets....whatever and at the end they responded and i found what works for me

P

naturalguy
08-05-14, 1:43 pm
as a powerlifter i dnt find that bicep development and strength aids u at all. i know many lifters that just powerlift that do not train biceps at all, the development they get comes from auxiliary movements, rows and such. other lifters that also make aesthetics a priority do additional bicep exercises to develop that muscle.

Andrey Malanichev doesn't train biceps

Theonidus
08-05-14, 3:09 pm

Malanichev does know all of the words to the Tetris theme song, though.

G Diesel
08-05-14, 3:14 pm

I've heard biceps strength and development actually helps in the bench and can fortify the elbows.

The idea of not training certain bodyparts never appealed to me.

Peace, G

naturalguy
08-05-14, 4:37 pm
I've heard biceps strength and development actually helps in the bench and can fortify the elbows.

Peace, G

I would agree with you but I was too scared to say that to Andrey :)

P Diesel
08-06-14, 10:16 am

Peace, G

i agree, im more from G's school of thought. i cant imagine not training any certain muscle

P

HIGA MONSTER
08-06-14, 10:29 am
I would agree with you but I was too scared to say that to Andrey :)
lmao

MR. C
08-18-14, 4:31 pm
WUZ UP P?
I am always curious to see how many day a week someone trains. You are strong as well so I was wondering how you balance training with recovery. Thank bro.

C

P Diesel
08-19-14, 1:43 pm
WUZ UP P?
I am always curious to see how many day a week someone trains. You are strong as well so I was wondering how you balance training with recovery. Thank bro.

C

im sumone who legitimately enjoys being in the gym. so more days are always better for me. that and i used to feel when i wasnt in the gym that i wasnt workign hard enough and sumone else was getting better. when i followed that school of though i was in the gym 7 days a week. never went anywhere or did anything ther than train. things started falling apart and injuries began catching up w me. young and dumb.

currently i am in the weight room 5 days a week and take two consecutive days off for recovery. ofcourse i could get all of it in in 4 days but like i said i need to be in teh weight room more than that. without it the world would not be a safe place.

P

MR. C
08-19-14, 1:51 pm
im sumone who legitimately enjoys being in the gym. so more days are always better for me. that and i used to feel when i wasnt in the gym that i wasnt workign hard enough and sumone else was getting better. when i followed that school of though i was in the gym 7 days a week. never went anywhere or did anything ther than train. things started falling apart and injuries began catching up w me. young and dumb.

currently i am in the weight room 5 days a week and take two consecutive days off for recovery. ofcourse i could get all of it in in 4 days but like i said i need to be in teh weight room more than that. without it the world would not be a safe place.

P

In my original post I wrote, "you are strong as well" I meant to write "You are strong as hell". Dam auto correct! LoL.

I definitely understand where you are coming from. If I don't get to the gym at least 5-6 days a week I feel like ripping someone's head off. Haha.

I was just curious as to how much time you take off a week, you said you take off two days in a row. I try to take a day off in the middle. Thanks for the info.

GUNS
08-19-14, 10:05 pm

P

Golden! Between 4 - 5 days for me! Currently 4, powerbuilding. In a couple weeks its back to meet prep and back to 5 days, 2 off!

P Diesel
08-20-14, 10:42 am
[QUOTE=MR. C;1384377]In my original post I wrote, "you are strong as well" I meant to write "You are strong as hell". Dam auto correct! LoL.
QUOTE]

hahaha, yea i was like damn what did i do to u

P

MR. C
08-20-14, 2:21 pm
[QUOTE=MR. C;1384377]In my original post I wrote, "you are strong as well" I meant to write "You are strong as hell". Dam auto correct! LoL.
QUOTE]

hahaha, yea i was like damn what did i do to u

P

Haha, I hate auto correct.

P Diesel
08-22-14, 9:59 am
[QUOTE=P Diesel;1384547]

Haha, I hate auto correct.

how is ur training shaping up C?

P

MR. C
08-26-14, 9:34 am
[QUOTE=MR. C;1384585]

how is ur training shaping up C?

P

About a week ago I pulled something in my upper back. I've shut it down since then, sucks. I will be back next week.
Besides the back issue I've been seeing steady progress in all of my lifts. I have to come up with a better system I think. I need to put together a better program. Right now I lift 3-4 days a week. I go 5 days a week but on 2 of those days I concentrate on cardio and stretching. What do ur training days look like?

MR. C
09-17-14, 1:38 pm
What's up P?

I asked higa the same question that iam gonna ask u. U and higa pull some serious weight! My question is before u do deadlifts what type if any exercises do u do to warm up? Some leg extensions? Or maybe some lat pulldowns to
Get warmed up? Or do u just jump rite into Deads? Thanks P!

P Diesel
09-22-14, 10:36 am
What's up P?

I asked higa the same question that iam gonna ask u. U and higa pull some serious weight! My question is before u do deadlifts what type if any exercises do u do to warm up? Some leg extensions? Or maybe some lat pulldowns to
Get warmed up? Or do u just jump rite into Deads? Thanks P!

sorry im jsut gettin back to u C, was away for a few days.

if i am pulling first i cant say that i do any actual exercises or accesory work. ill do sumthin explosive to get my whole body warm and blood flowin. if im feelings tight i may do sum rolling in between my first few warm up sets. reverse hypers and similar variations help w that as well.

P

MR. C
10-12-14, 4:32 pm
What's up P? I was looking at one of your you tube videos. You have one on there where u do three pressing movements (axle, bench, jammer). On these days is that all you do? If so how many reps and sets? You said you did this routine three times a week, did u do a pull day then as well?

P Diesel
10-14-14, 10:38 am
What's up P? I was looking at one of your you tube videos. You have one on there where u do three pressing movements (axle, bench, jammer). On these days is that all you do? If so how many reps and sets? You said you did this routine three times a week, did u do a pull day then as well?

i did that for about a month just to change things up and start sum new growth. mon, wed, fri would be those 3 pressing movements. tues, thurs, sat i would pull and squat. mon would be chest accessory, wednesday would be shoulder accessory, tuesday back accessory, thursday or friday arms, saturday leg accessory.

pick a variation of ea movement and vary them thought the 3 days. for instance, mon: u might do 8 sets of 3 on bench all explosive reps. wed: may be working up to 3 sets of 2 that are heavier or off of boards. fri: maybe paused reps for 5's

P

MR. C
10-16-14, 6:08 am
Nice program P, I like it! Did u find it hard to recover though from this program? You must have been eating a ton of calories during this period of time to help in the recovery process.

P Diesel
10-20-14, 1:46 pm
Nice program P, I like it! Did u find it hard to recover though from this program? You must have been eating a ton of calories during this period of time to help in the recovery process.

yes, i was always sore but i found that after 4 weeks of this going back to my normal training that my individual lifts increased drastically. and u got that right, a ton of calories. gotta fuel the machine espeically when its working like that.

P

MR. C
10-29-14, 12:18 pm
Iam on week 8 of a 10 week program now. When iam finished maybe I will do something like u did just to change it up a bit. Thanks P

MR. C
11-26-14, 5:48 pm
What's up P?

Question for ya.

What does ur deadlift training look like? What does a typical week to week look like? Heavy days? Rep Day? What else do u do on deadlift days?

Happy thanksgiving!

MR. C
11-29-14, 8:19 am
Also. Iam only deadlifting once A week. Is this enough?

P Diesel
12-09-14, 2:00 pm
What's up P?

Question for ya.

What does ur deadlift training look like? What does a typical week to week look like? Heavy days? Rep Day? What else do u do on deadlift days?

Happy thanksgiving!

Also. Iam only deadlifting once A week. Is this enough?

hey thanks man, hope u had a good holiday as well.

i rotate between heavy and high volume deads each week. i may hit 2 variations of the deadlift on the same day as well as some hamstrings, core and back accessory work like rows, pull ups, lower back hypers, etc.

some weeks i do sum pulling or stiff legged deads w my squats as well

P

Budi
12-09-14, 2:56 pm
Hey P:)

Which beginner (Powerlifting) Strength Program could you recommend for Football(Running Back, Wide Receiver)?

My goals are Strength, mass, speed and explosiveness.

I know i should create my own Program but i think i`m not experienced enough to make my own. So i`ll start with an established program.

What do you think abot WSB4SB3, 531 or Madcows? Ive train since 10 months with no success.

Thanks!

MR. C
03-24-15, 12:31 pm
Wuz up P?

I've seen some of your videos where you sprint up stairs! Looks intense. How many times a week do you do this? Iam growing tired of steady state cardio and not seeing any results fat lose wise. I think Iam going to start sprinting!

P Diesel
03-25-15, 10:17 am
Hey P:)

Which beginner (Powerlifting) Strength Program could you recommend for Football(Running Back, Wide Receiver)?

My goals are Strength, mass, speed and explosiveness.

I know i should create my own Program but i think i`m not experienced enough to make my own. So i`ll start with an established program.

What do you think abot WSB4SB3, 531 or Madcows? Ive train since 10 months with no success.

Thanks!

yo bro, dnt know hwo i didnt see this earlier. i feel like i repsonded to sumthin similar a while back, dno if it was u or not tho. coming from an athletic background of football and lacrosse i know what kinda things ur looking for. i would check out JTS, Chad came from a track and field background so he has a strong base in athletics.

P

P Diesel
03-25-15, 10:19 am
Wuz up P?

I've seen some of your videos where you sprint up stairs! Looks intense. How many times a week do you do this? Iam growing tired of steady state cardio and not seeing any results fat lose wise. I think Iam going to start sprinting!

in teh spring summer and fall a few times a week. i do hills, parking garage, sledge on tires and box jumps alonf w my sprint work. i miss doing athletic things sumtimes so i have to keep it in my routine. its also brutal so its working toward the main goal still.

now before u go out taking off full speed make sure u warm up and ur hamstrings are intact haha. cant tell u how many times i just took off and ended up jacking up a hamstring.

P

G Diesel
03-25-15, 10:28 am
in teh spring summer and fall a few times a week. i do hills, parking garage, sledge on tires and box jumps alonf w my sprint work. i miss doing athletic things sumtimes so i have to keep it in my routine. its also brutal so its working toward the main goal still.

now before u go out taking off full speed make sure u warm up and ur hamstrings are intact haha. cant tell u how many times i just took off and ended up jacking up a hamstring.

P

At one point in my life, I was fast. Not Kevin Oak FAST, but fast.

If ever I find myself running, I am so hesitant to reach for that gear even though I know it is still there, because all I ever hear about is dudes fucking up their hamstrings sprinting.

Peace, G

P Diesel
03-25-15, 11:42 am
At one point in my life, I was fast. Not Kevin Oak FAST, but fast.

If ever I find myself running, I am so hesitant to reach for that gear even though I know it is still there, because all I ever hear about is dudes fucking up their hamstrings sprinting.

Peace, G

last summer i was doin sum pro agility stuff... 5 10 5's and such. i was feeling good, really good. movin well. i turned it up on maybe my 5th one and was like wow i still got it. so like u said i reached for that extra gear and popped my hamstring. but boy for a second i was movin like i used to haha

P

MR. C
03-25-15, 12:28 pm
Thanks for the reply P. I will make sure my hams are warmed up.

MR. C
03-26-15, 5:32 pm
What does a typical training week look like for u?

P Diesel
03-27-15, 1:40 pm
What does a typical training week look like for u?

Monday - chest/tris ... throw in power shrugs
Tuesday - Back/ Hams
Wednesday - Bis/Calves/grip ... work in a clean or snatch or sissy squats
Thrusday - Shoulders/tris
Friday - Legs

Core every day

Saturday/Sunday off

P

smoothballer
03-27-15, 1:57 pm
Do you grind up Chicken Hearts and add them to your Intra or Post Shakes? Word on the street is that there is nothing more anabolic.

MR. C
03-27-15, 7:48 pm
Do u ever go back from time to time and do the 3 time a week Jammer/Bench/Push Press routine that you were doing a while back? I remember asking you about it and you said it gave you great strength gains. You ever go back to that every once in awhile?

MR. C
03-29-15, 6:25 am
Sorry to keep asking u questions P, but only u and only a handful of others respond to my posts. Thank u for that!

P Diesel
03-30-15, 9:56 am
Do u ever go back from time to time and do the 3 time a week Jammer/Bench/Push Press routine that you were doing a while back? I remember asking you about it and you said it gave you great strength gains. You ever go back to that every once in awhile?

if i needed a change i might yea... it chocked my system into sum new growth. but the current plans i run havent gotten stale as of yet so i am sticking with them for now.

P

MR. C
03-30-15, 12:04 pm
Thanks P. I appreciate you getting back to me.

P Diesel
03-30-15, 1:40 pm
Thanks P. I appreciate you getting back to me.

ofcourse man, passng on knowledge and experience ensures that our lifestyle will be safeguarded.

P

MR. C
03-31-15, 2:31 pm
My gym doesn't have a jammer machine, sucks!
Iam trying to replicate a program similar to the one you told me about a while back (jammer/bench/push press)
Iam gonna do the pressing moves on mon/wed/fri and do my pulling movements on tue/thurs. Since my gym doesn't have the jammer I subsituted it with close grip benching. Any thoughts on an exercise besides the close grip that can take the place of the jammer machine? Iam lucky that my gym has axle bars so Iam happy about that. Lol

Every session I will change up the reps and sets for each exercise the way you explained it me to a while back.

C

P Diesel
04-01-15, 10:17 am
My gym doesn't have a jammer machine, sucks!
Iam trying to replicate a program similar to the one you told me about a while back (jammer/bench/push press)
Iam gonna do the pressing moves on mon/wed/fri and do my pulling movements on tue/thurs. Since my gym doesn't have the jammer I subsituted it with close grip benching. Any thoughts on an exercise besides the close grip that can take the place of the jammer machine? Iam lucky that my gym has axle bars so Iam happy about that. Lol

Every session I will change up the reps and sets for each exercise the way you explained it me to a while back.

C

yea there is a way to mimic it without the machine. lemme see if i can find a video of what i mean and ill post it.

P

MR. C
04-01-15, 11:56 am
I appreciate it P. Thanks bro.

C

MR. C
04-02-15, 11:45 am
Found a machine at the gym that kind of feels like a jammer. It's pretty much a chest press machine that I can get my feet behind while I stand up. It mimics the move and angle of a jammer so Iam pretty stoked about it.

C

MR. C
04-09-15, 5:46 pm
How long do u suggest running a program like the one we talked about (bench/jammer/push press)? I figure I will go with it for about 4-6 weeks. Too much or too little do u think?

I also really like it. I never did this much volume in a week. Doing the three pressing movements three times a week with two days of pulling and one day for legs. I usually only worked out about 4 times a week and only hit each body part about once a week. This is def a shock to my system and I can't wait for week number 5 or so to see how my body reacts. I just started week two of this style of traning and already love it. Maybe I will run with it for 4-6 weeks then back off for a few weeks and let my body recover a little with a more traditional lifting program and then BAM go back to this. Also, I'd there a name for this type of traning system? Thanks P.

C

P Diesel
04-10-15, 11:50 am
How long do u suggest running a program like the one we talked about (bench/jammer/push press)? I figure I will go with it for about 4-6 weeks. Too much or too little do u think?

I also really like it. I never did this much volume in a week. Doing the three pressing movements three times a week with two days of pulling and one day for legs. I usually only worked out about 4 times a week and only hit each body part about once a week. This is def a shock to my system and I can't wait for week number 5 or so to see how my body reacts. I just started week two of this style of traning and already love it. Maybe I will run with it for 4-6 weeks then back off for a few weeks and let my body recover a little with a more traditional lifting program and then BAM go back to this. Also, I'd there a name for this type of traning system? Thanks P.

C

i ran it for 4 maybe 5 weeks increasing numbers each week. i dno what it wouldbe called haha, a strongman i knew years ago grew up in latvia and showed me.

i wouldnt run it for a significant amount of time, itll be a lot of wear and tear for an extended training cycle. but itll definitely wake ur body up if ur training has goten stale.

P

MR. C
04-10-15, 1:51 pm
Yeah, I will run a cycle for about a month then back off and then down the line I will run it again.

MR. C
04-18-15, 10:06 pm
We were talking about exercises you could do if ur gym did not have a Jammer Machine, I was checking out Stan Efferdings Instagram page and he just posted a video of himself doing Jammers with a Hack Squat Machine. Pretty cool.

C

P Diesel
05-01-15, 9:40 am
i will be at the Pittsburgh Pro this weekend for the finals. anyone attending or close by stop and says whats up.

P

P Diesel
06-17-15, 10:58 am
back to building sum solid mass after my weekend away in Seattle w HIGA. my current supplementation looks like this:

Vit C, Fish Oil in the AM

Beef Aminos 3x a day, morning noon night

Real Gains, Carbo Plus, Creatine, Glutamine

Animal Pak

Proteon Protein Bar

Animal Stak preworkout

Rage preworkout

Juiced Aminos intraworkout

Tribulus in the PM

P

smoothballer
06-18-15, 7:41 am
Is there any way not to gain with that stack?

P Diesel
06-18-15, 10:34 am
Is there any way not to gain with that stack?

negative :)

P

Kowboy
06-18-15, 2:00 pm
back to building sum solid mass after my weekend away in Seattle w HIGA. my current supplementation looks like this:

Animal Pak

Proteon Protein Bar

Animal Stak preworkout

Rage preworkout

Tribulus in the PM

P

Do you think something similiar would work for me? I am trimming off hte last bit of fat currently. I need to get stronger and bigger....I am already pretty damn good looking.

P Diesel
06-18-15, 2:33 pm
Do you think something similiar would work for me? I am trimming off hte last bit of fat currently. I need to get stronger and bigger....I am already pretty damn good looking.

u are a handsome man mark. i woulda pull out the carbo plus and the real gains and maybe use the new animal whey instead. other than that u could do sumthin similar for sure bro

P

HIGA MONSTER
06-30-15, 12:46 am
YO, Kaiea got her Hofstra softball shirt today!

Will snap a picture then email it to you, brah.

Mahalos!
HIGA

P Diesel
07-06-15, 11:02 am
YO, Kaiea got her Hofstra softball shirt today!

Will snap a picture then email it to you, brah.

Mahalos!
HIGA

ofcourse bro ... i thought it would mean more coming from Tess than from me. Tell Kalani she has sumthin comin to :) didnt forget her.

P

Kowboy
07-06-15, 1:30 pm
u are a handsome man mark. i woulda pull out the carbo plus and the real gains and maybe use the new animal whey instead. other than that u could do sumthin similar for sure bro

P

Week 2 on my powerbuilding program and feeling pretty good. Going back to the basics to work on just getting strong.

P Diesel
07-06-15, 2:11 pm
Week 2 on my powerbuilding program and feeling pretty good. Going back to the basics to work on just getting strong.

good to hear bro. name change? dig it

P

Kowboy
07-06-15, 2:21 pm
good to hear bro. name change? dig it

P

yeah, time to change everything up man. gotta get big like you...I know I got it in me.

MR. C
07-29-15, 1:12 pm
What's up P?

What kind of program are you running with these days?

P Diesel
07-30-15, 11:34 am
What's up P?

What kind of program are you running with these days?

been through a few cycles of modified version of ed coan's deadlift program. paying off big time.

P

MR. C
08-31-15, 4:29 pm
What's up P?

How's it going? Not too bad over here. What type of exercises do you do for chest? Do you think one or two all out hard exercises are good enough or do you like to throw in a lot of assesory moves as well at the end like cable flys?

P Diesel
09-01-15, 10:00 am
What's up P?

How's it going? Not too bad over here. What type of exercises do you do for chest? Do you think one or two all out hard exercises are good enough or do you like to throw in a lot of assesory moves as well at the end like cable flys?

i have a 30% rupture of my left pec and have had small tears at the insertion of my pec major on the right pec. so my chest training is limited, i work with what i can still do. no DB, incline bench mostly, very little flat (my clavicle started to pull away from my acromium when i was doing my working sets on flat). limited range of motion on pec dec flys, again no DB.

and no i do not think 2 movements are adequate. as any muscle group u have to train it as a complete muscle if u want it to appear and function as a complete muscle. this would require a full chest day, i would also do sum tricep accesory on those days.

P

P Diesel
10-06-15, 10:41 am
been a rough few training cycles. did a small RPS meet in June as a warm up for the Olympia Invitational. bailed on the AC Europa and the Olympia which i hated doing but was necessary. whow knows if ill be healthy enough to see what all of this training has yielded. wouldnt be me if i was all banged up tho

P

deanna7272
10-06-15, 10:44 am
been a rough few training cycles. did a small RPS meet in June as a warm up for the Olympia Invitational. bailed on the AC Europa and the Olympia which i hated doing but was necessary. whow knows if ill be healthy enough to see what all of this training has yielded. wouldnt be me if i was all banged up tho

P

It shows heart P... Never giving up, never giving in... Training smart and listening to your body... You only get one (for now)...

Stay well...

C.Coronato
10-06-15, 10:51 am

P

Damn you still didnt make it to the O. Heal up my brother, hoping to see you soon.

P Diesel
10-15-15, 10:45 am
week and a half out ... last heavy pull was last night. bumps and bruises but will be solid come the 24th

P

skibasgym
10-26-15, 10:50 pm
Im lucky enough Diesel around my area. He always is involved with projects involving youth.
And he is always generous to lend a hand in helping with meets and special events in the area.

great job p diesel
Henri
skibasgym

skibasgym
10-27-15, 12:07 am
12096600_10204153202464204_7224452730486663520_n.j pg

skibasgym
10-27-15, 12:16 am
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/sfyjozdfl8tu3cc/AADhDI9cF8MKiz1Vuc7x9kdOa?dl=0

skibasgym
10-27-15, 1:09 am
abs 5/10
deep squats
135/1/3
225/1
315/1

420/1
510/1 raw deep
620/1 1.5-2inch high

quad hip 3/10
rh5/10

skibasgym
10-27-15, 1:12 am
rotators
95/3
135/1
175/1
200/1
225/1
225/1 all reps paused
close grip
175/5
195/5
205/3

triceps
45/10
55/10
70/10

P Diesel
10-27-15, 10:10 am
Im lucky enough Diesel around my area. He always is involved with projects involving youth.
And he is always generous to lend a hand in helping with meets and special events in the area.

great job p diesel
Henri
skibasgym

thank u for the kind words henri. i have been MIA for a littel trainign hard with teh new bar u helped me with. taking me to a whole new level brother. glad to see ur back in action and healthy

P

C.Coronato
10-27-15, 12:12 pm

Animal Pak

Proteon Protein Bar

Animal Stak preworkout

Rage preworkout

Tribulus in the PM

P

No joke right there

P Diesel
11-02-15, 9:55 am
fresh off of night of the living dead, finsihed my latest article. i feel pretty good about this one so keep an eye out for it brothers.

P

P Diesel
12-02-15, 2:36 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=732

the latest...

P

GunRock
12-17-15, 9:03 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=732

the latest...

P

P, I have to say that I really enjoy reading your stuff. It's always on point, poignant and to the point. Just what an article should be.

P Diesel
12-23-15, 10:38 am
P, I have to say that I really enjoy reading your stuff. It's always on point, poignant and to the point. Just what an article should be.

i really do apprecaite that brother. i put a lot of myself into each article. feels great when it hits home for u guys

P

MR. C
01-07-16, 4:23 pm
What's up P?

Hope the Holidays were good for ya.

Here's a question for you. Do you ever do any steady state cardio like treadmill, bike etc???

P Diesel
01-08-16, 9:44 am
What's up P?

Hope the Holidays were good for ya.

Here's a question for you. Do you ever do any steady state cardio like treadmill, bike etc???

yo bro. im good man. and same to u.

umm, to answer ur question, no not really. i prefer explosive cardio on a regular basis. the onyl time ull catch me on a treadmill would be if i was cutting weight for a meet.

P