PDA

View Full Version : NooB stack advice

eagleeye911
05-03-12, 8:58 pm
I am 34, been in the gym for 9 weeks. "NEW GUY"! I have some great help with a diet, great help with a workout. I have dropped 22lbs and am getting stronger. I have tried to read everything I can on here and in all honesty, I have just confused myself even more. I am new to supps and haven't been in the gym since getting injured overseas. I am wanting to keep cutting the flab and am just finishing this stak:

Pak
Cuts
Nitro
Flex

My doc has explained that my low-T is on the very low end of normal. Which made me read up on TEST and STAK. On of the gym bosses, said to add PUMP, but only use it on lifting days and to use a mono on cardio days, help save $$. I obviously have to keep a calorie deficit to keep cutting fat, but my numbers show some gains in lean mass. I hope to keep burning the fat by increasing the lean mass.

My schedule is currently:
0600 wake-up Cuts
0700-0900 gym time Nitro/Protein
1300 Cuts
1700 Pak

I am currently alternating a 3-day lift cycle, with a 4-day lift cycle on a three week schedule. Maintaining 2-days of cardio.

I understand it is impossible to get skinny and get massive at the same time. I also understand more muscle helps burn more fat. Which leaves me with some questions for the amazing amount of experience on here!
-Do I add PUMP as an additional foundation supp?If yes, is it only on lift days?
-Do I add TEST or STAK?
-What would you recommend for a schedule to get this all in?

Thanks in advance for your support!!

Universal Rep
05-04-12, 11:43 am
I am 34, been in the gym for 9 weeks. "NEW GUY"! I have some great help with a diet, great help with a workout. I have dropped 22lbs and am getting stronger. I have tried to read everything I can on here and in all honesty, I have just confused myself even more. I am new to supps and haven't been in the gym since getting injured overseas. I am wanting to keep cutting the flab and am just finishing this stak:

Pak
Cuts
Nitro
Flex

My doc has explained that my low-T is on the very low end of normal. Which made me read up on TEST and STAK. On of the gym bosses, said to add PUMP, but only use it on lifting days and to use a mono on cardio days, help save $$. I obviously have to keep a calorie deficit to keep cutting fat, but my numbers show some gains in lean mass. I hope to keep burning the fat by increasing the lean mass.

My schedule is currently:
0600 wake-up Cuts
0700-0900 gym time Nitro/Protein
1300 Cuts
1700 Pak

I am currently alternating a 3-day lift cycle, with a 4-day lift cycle on a three week schedule. Maintaining 2-days of cardio.

I understand it is impossible to get skinny and get massive at the same time. I also understand more muscle helps burn more fat. Which leaves me with some questions for the amazing amount of experience on here!
-Do I add PUMP as an additional foundation supp?If yes, is it only on lift days?
-Do I add TEST or STAK?
-What would you recommend for a schedule to get this all in?

Thanks in advance for your support!!

I'd only consider adding Pump is ur interested in adding in creatine (like ya said, Pump on on days, mono on off days) and can take advantage of the pump.

How old are ya? Stak or Test could be an option.

And ur goal is to still shed some bodyfat/weight, right?

eagleeye911
05-04-12, 11:23 pm
I'd only consider adding Pump is ur interested in adding in creatine (like ya said, Pump on on days, mono on off days) and can take advantage of the pump.

How old are ya? Stak or Test could be an option.

And ur goal is to still shed some bodyfat/weight, right?

I am 34.

My ultimate goal is to shed about 30 lbs bodyfat/weight, increasing my overall strength and conditioning. I would like to increase my lean mass to assist in this process. The only supps I have used frequently in the past have been Pak and protein.

My first guess from reading would be something that looks like this:
CUTS
STAK
NITRO
CUTS
PAK
FLEX

Should I add PUMP in my stack, is it right for four intense lifting days and two cardio days a week? I have zero experience with creatine!

With a low range of free T, is STAK a good fit for my goals or should I look at TEST?

Can I take CUTS and PUMP together?

CrystalLake
05-07-12, 11:10 am
I am 34.

My ultimate goal is to shed about 30 lbs bodyfat/weight, increasing my overall strength and conditioning. I would like to increase my lean mass to assist in this process. The only supps I have used frequently in the past have been Pak and protein.

My first guess from reading would be something that looks like this:
CUTS
STAK
NITRO
CUTS
PAK
FLEX

Should I add PUMP in my stack, is it right for four intense lifting days and two cardio days a week? I have zero experience with creatine!

With a low range of free T, is STAK a good fit for my goals or should I look at TEST?

Can I take CUTS and PUMP together?

I'm a huge fan of Pump. I think you'd be fine just taking it on your lifting days, and a Creatine Mono on your off days. That's what works fine for me.

I've never tried Test, but I'm currently in a cycle of Stak. I've always enjoyed it to break through my plateau's, and boost my overall attitude.

You could take Pump and Cuts together, but it might be too many stims. If that's the route you go, leave the red pill out of Pump.