PDA

View Full Version : What does the "U" rep recommend?

spartan300
05-04-12, 7:36 am
Can you suggest an ANIMAL stack for the over 50 lifter based on research and factual studies? I have been using the PAK, FLEX, and NITRO. I would like to expand my supplement arsonal to include a test booster but I have never really used anything like that before (legal or illegal). Do you think I can benefit from PUMP, also can you tell me why the ANIMAL line does not have it's own protein powder?

Universal Rep
05-04-12, 11:41 am
Can you suggest an ANIMAL stack for the over 50 lifter based on research and factual studies? I have been using the PAK, FLEX, and NITRO. I would like to expand my supplement arsonal to include a test booster but I have never really used anything like that before (legal or illegal). Do you think I can benefit from PUMP, also can you tell me why the ANIMAL line does not have it's own protein powder?

Wuts wrong with just stickin to Pak/Flex/Nitro? That's a solid base for sure... In fact, the only no frills supp I might seriously consider addin is Animal Omega.

spartan300
05-04-12, 2:54 pm
Wuts wrong with just stickin to Pak/Flex/Nitro? That's a solid base for sure... In fact, the only no frills supp I might seriously consider addin is Animal Omega.

Omega it is then. Are you guys in the process of creating a powder for the "ANIMAL" line?
Thanks in advance.

Universal Rep
05-04-12, 3:42 pm
Omega it is then. Are you guys in the process of creating a powder for the "ANIMAL" line?
Thanks in advance.

Rage comes in both packs and powder, but that's about it... I dunno about the future plans for the Animal line.

Jay
05-05-12, 4:35 pm
Thanks in advance.

What about the powders on the Universal side??

Jakekeeb
05-05-12, 5:14 pm
I'm with Rhino, the powders on the just universal side are great. I used an entire tub of hard fast and it was perfect. The taste was on point and it's not a weight gainer, so you are getting a perfect amount of protein for being lean. I am now in a bulk and taking real gains, and I am still impressed. Unlike some other gainers that I have taken, this stuff doesnt feel like I am drinking cake batter, the consistency is pretty good. Just started it though, if you want to know my results, keep an eye on my journey.

JoshLandry
05-05-12, 9:43 pm
I personally I'm a huge fan of m stack if you wanted to add something in to give you more of and edge i would recommend that!! As for Animal protein they used to have animal max, but now its just called max protein under the universal line bro. its got a great protein profile of a bunch of diff protein sources. Also the universal ultra whey pro is a great powder, cookies and cream and double chocolate chip are my fav flavors!

spartan300
05-09-12, 9:56 am
I personally I'm a huge fan of m stack if you wanted to add something in to give you more of and edge i would recommend that!! As for Animal protein they used to have animal max, but now its just called max protein under the universal line bro. its got a great protein profile of a bunch of diff protein sources. Also the universal ultra whey pro is a great powder, cookies and cream and double chocolate chip are my fav flavors!

Thank you my friend I just picked some up. Mixes up pretty well and the taste is better than I expected.

twoheadedboy
05-10-12, 10:38 pm
Older lifters need every recovery aide they can get...therefore, Animal PM on an empty stomach before bed should become a daily ritual for you, even if you sleep well now. I think anyone in the gym 4+ times per week should use Animal PM, but especially older lifters.