PDA

View Full Version : Aminos in the Morning

Pearsall85
05-07-12, 5:56 am
Hey all, I've read a few things about taking amino acids in the morning to stop muscle breakdown and aid recovery. I've just started taking Animal Nitro pre and post workout, i want to keep nitro just for my workouts so what other product would you recommend that I could take as soon as I wake up?

Stu.

Jay
05-07-12, 6:06 am
Hey all, I've read a few things about taking amino acids in the morning to stop muscle breakdown and aid recovery. I've just started taking Animal Nitro pre and post workout, i want to keep nitro just for my workouts so what other product would you recommend that I could take as soon as I wake up?

Stu.

Currently Ill have Atomic 7. You can also do Eaa stack or Bcaa Stack.

Razor
05-07-12, 8:47 am
Currently Ill have Atomic 7. You can also do Eaa stack or Bcaa Stack.

Yep i go through about 2-3 servings a day of Atomic 7 to keep the body stocked with Aminos during the day. There's also a lot of fellas that during it during training. i would definitely check out the Universal line bro:

http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/Products/Aminos-Recovery

bharatoza
05-07-12, 9:48 am
If I were you, I would take one NITRO before breakfast and one NITRO post workout

J-Dawg
05-07-12, 9:50 am
I'm a big fan of slamming down some aminos first thing in the morning. Either Animal Nitro or Atomic 7 are great options to use first thing in the morning upon waking. You can then have your whole food meal shortly after.

Mr. Dead
05-07-12, 10:59 am
I'm a big fan of slamming down some aminos first thing in the morning. Either Animal Nitro or Atomic 7 are great options to use first thing in the morning upon waking. You can then have your whole food meal shortly after.

x2... However... My personal preference is EAA Stack...

Bruiser
05-07-12, 11:01 am
UniLiver, A7 and extra glutamine.

CrystalLake
05-07-12, 11:04 am
Gotta have my Uni-Liver in the AM.

Solid Dreams
05-07-12, 12:31 pm
Uni has a ridiculous amount of amino acid blends you can get.

1900s, 2250s, 2750s...amino tech, uniliver, beef tabs, egg tabs if you can freakin find em.

J-Dawg
05-07-12, 12:32 pm
x2... However... My personal preference is EAA Stack...

Can't go wrong there either.

B.S.
05-07-12, 12:35 pm
all about uniliver and nitro
uniliver 5x 5 a day
nitro pre and post

Mr. Dead
05-07-12, 12:42 pm
Can't go wrong there either.

Very true...

Beowulf
05-07-12, 4:23 pm

Stu.

What does your diet and other supplementation look like? Are you dieting, bulking or maintaining?

Pearsall85
05-07-12, 6:37 pm
What does your diet and other supplementation look like? Are you dieting, bulking or maintaining?

I'm currently bulking, my diet is pretty clean and supplementation is as follows, animalpak, animal flex, nitro pre and post workout and whey protein.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
05-07-12, 6:41 pm
I like a serving of Hard Fast first thing in the am!

Carrnage
05-07-12, 6:51 pm

Stu.

It takes 1-2 days of extremely low calorie days to actually reach that point of "muscle breakdown", so I wouldn't be too concerned with that, I would just save the amino's for around your workout time.

Beowulf
05-08-12, 12:37 pm
I'm currently bulking, my diet is pretty clean and supplementation is as follows, animalpak, animal flex, nitro pre and post workout and whey protein.

First thing the morning? Get a good meal in with a nice balance of protein, carbs and some fats. No need for a supplement. As for your workouts, if you're on a bulk, I don't think you need to take Nitro both before and after your workout. Of course you can. I just don't think you need to, assuming you're diet is good.

Universal Rep
05-08-12, 2:14 pm

Stu.

If ur really concerned, some EAAs mebbe, like Nitro. Otherwise, a good hearty breakfast.

Jay
05-08-12, 2:36 pm
I forgot about EAA Nitro. Great post workout shake right there.

C.Coronato
05-09-12, 11:10 am
When i am dieting for a show, i have a Nitro/Cuts as soon as I wake up, and go directly to do cardio while sipping Atomic 7.

DEADn
05-09-12, 4:12 pm
While we are talking aminos what about the beef aminos and the uniliver? I haven't investigated this 2 products heavily to find out which is actually nutrient better. All I have at the moment is what a Vitamin Shoppe associate told me and that is that the beef aminos are better than uniliver. I wondered what if a person takes both of them? I have the beef aminos right now and take abotu 6 pills per day. 2 morning, 2 late afternoon and 2 in the evning or when I finish my weightlifting. I am actuall not sure if I should see some noticeable results of muscle with them or not. I just know that aminos = muscle building.

Universal Rep
05-10-12, 9:34 am
While we are talking aminos what about the beef aminos and the uniliver? I haven't investigated this 2 products heavily to find out which is actually nutrient better. All I have at the moment is what a Vitamin Shoppe associate told me and that is that the beef aminos are better than uniliver. I wondered what if a person takes both of them? I have the beef aminos right now and take abotu 6 pills per day. 2 morning, 2 late afternoon and 2 in the evning or when I finish my weightlifting. I am actuall not sure if I should see some noticeable results of muscle with them or not. I just know that aminos = muscle building.

Judgment call... Both are solid and I use both daily. Prior to that I exclusively used Uni-Liver...

100% Beef Aminos are more rounded cuz it includes liver along with other beef sources.

DEADn
05-10-12, 4:54 pm
Judgment call... Both are solid and I use both daily. Prior to that I exclusively used Uni-Liver...

100% Beef Aminos are more rounded cuz it includes liver along with other beef sources.

If that is the case I will stay with the beef aminos.

Big Wides
05-10-12, 5:13 pm
I typically will have a handful of beef aminos and a mix of 2 scoops BCAA and creatine when I wake up. If I don't have BCAA, then I'll for for some A7

DEADn
05-10-12, 7:54 pm
I don't use alot of supps. I have the basic whey protein. I have the beef aminos along with animal PM now with a few animal pak paks. I use Kre Alkalyne as well. I like it better then plain creatine. Wondering if I should invest in some bcaa. I just don't want to be using alot of supps. Only the essentials to build the muscle.