PDA

View Full Version : RAGE.

Jay
05-08-12, 2:38 pm
Havent seen too much chatter about Animal Rage. Anyone have interesting Rage combos? I've been doing OJ Rage + Carbo plus 10oz water. I've seen some posts about the famous 'monster' combo. Is the Rage subthread still floating around the boards here somewhere?

B.S.
05-08-12, 3:20 pm
rage nox3 20mg 1,3 dimeth

Aggression
05-08-12, 3:38 pm
I'm always trying new shit out. Here's what I did last night ..

1s Rage (Slaughtermelon)
1s CarboPlus
1/2s Iso whey (Tropical Punch)

in about 16oz water

Had one of the best overall workouts that I can remember.

C.Coronato
05-09-12, 11:11 am
rage nox3 20mg 1,3 dimeth

That sounds like death haha. How are you liking the Rage / 1,3 mix?

B.S.
05-09-12, 12:05 pm
That sounds like death haha. How are you liking the Rage / 1,3 mix?

i love it, it hits hard thats for sure, chrash is shitty but i feel the workout justifys it

machineman
05-09-12, 12:28 pm
favorite so far has been rage + shock therapy. Mix any flavors with 8oz water. Gives me a nice kick in the ass!

SailinScotty
05-09-12, 1:49 pm
On my back and leg days I've been doing Slaughtermelon, Clyde's hard lemonad ST, and some BCAA's. It is a nice kick in the ass and still don't have a crash coming back down.

Tried it today with one added scoop of Carbo Plus and liked it. Plan on doing this from now on.

Jay
05-09-12, 3:28 pm
I'm always trying new shit out. Here's what I did last night ..

1s Rage (Slaughtermelon)
1s CarboPlus
1/2s Iso whey (Tropical Punch)

in about 16oz water

Had one of the best overall workouts that I can remember.

wow. better then the monster?

CrystalLake
05-09-12, 4:00 pm
Anyone try Rage + Storm?

Nix0r
05-09-12, 4:05 pm
Anyone try Rage + Storm?

I've been doing this for a little while. I usually do 1/2s Rage, 1s Storm, and 1s A7. The only reason I do the half scoop of Rage is because I train at 5:30am, and don't have anything in my system prior to lifting. The full dose of Rage destroys my insides that early.

CrystalLake
05-10-12, 9:43 am
Awesome! My Storm is arriving today in the mail, so I can't wait to check it out with Rage.

I only do stimmed pre-workouts on the weekends, since I train at 6pm during the week. So it's going to be Storm during the week, and Storm + Rage on the weekends. And I always bring my A7 to the gym. Love that stuff too!

G Diesel
05-10-12, 9:53 am
Anyone try Rage + Storm?

Haven't tried it, but would likely be a great stack. Let me know how it works for you bro.

Been having fun with Shock Therapy lately, but I think I'll be banging back some Rage before legs today.

Peace, G

CrystalLake
05-10-12, 2:19 pm
Will do!

I think I talked to you over at BB.com. I was running Shock Therapy on the weekends and Storm on weekdays. Really loved ST, but wanna try Storm + Rage this weekend.

Aggression
05-10-12, 3:39 pm
wow. better then the monster?

Better? In what terms? haha. Obviously it wasn't the same amount of energy. Nothing kicks like The Monster aka La Bomba.

Appollonian
05-10-12, 4:00 pm
I've been doing this for a little while. I usually do 1/2s Rage, 1s Storm, and 1s A7. The only reason I do the half scoop of Rage is because I train at 5:30am, and don't have anything in my system prior to lifting. The full dose of Rage destroys my insides that early.

I like a scoop of Rage and 1/2 scoop Storm myself. I like it, and I feel since I take Torrent after I workout I'm good with creatine.

If I took Rage, Shock Therapy, Pump or whatever with a fully empty stomach it messes me up, so I eat a small bowl of oatmeal, a few eggs and mnilk first.

Universal Rep
05-11-12, 9:39 am
Havent seen too much chatter about Animal Rage. Anyone have interesting Rage combos? I've been doing OJ Rage + Carbo plus 10oz water. I've seen some posts about the famous 'monster' combo. Is the Rage subthread still floating around the boards here somewhere?

I believe the sub-thread has been rolled into the main Pack section... so if there was a Rage combo thread in that sub-section its now floatin around here.

CrystalLake
05-12-12, 11:02 am
Storm, Rage, A7. It happened.

http://instagr.am/p/Kh8LzkEb5V/

Sprint
05-14-12, 7:56 pm
The Monster's a savage beast.

Something I've been playing with is a shot of Rage mixed with 3-5g bcaas, always gives a really awesome pump.

Honey Badger
07-27-12, 10:23 pm
I was told some days ago that I needed to combined Animal Rage and Universal Shock therapy How shall I do the combination and what time interval shall i combine them? Before I hit the gym I take one scoop of animal rage and 10 minutes later i hit the gym for at least one hour and head to the office to work" . Can someone help me build this combination thanks "

Appollonian
07-27-12, 10:58 pm
I was told some days ago that I needed to combined Animal Rage and Universal Shock therapy How shall I do the combination and what time interval shall i combine them? Before I hit the gym I take one scoop of animal rage and 10 minutes later i hit the gym for at least one hour and head to the office to work" . Can someone help me build this combination thanks "

You definitely don't have to combine them, I wouldn't if Rage is still doing it for you. However if you feel you need the push, I think most people just pour them together and take them at the same tim.

Honey Badger
07-27-12, 11:22 pm
thanks for the advice. I will do so with rage. and maybe in the future add some shock therapy"

Enforcer
07-28-12, 10:12 am
I was doing 2 scoops fo Rage preworkout for a while, talk about a real kick in the ass prior to training

Honey Badger
07-28-12, 3:01 pm
jo so jo so..." enforcer are you telling me that you give two scoops of rage pre workout? how did that go? Im asking becasue if it work that well Im doing it also

pkilcarr
07-28-12, 6:13 pm
2 scoops of Rage?! that sounds insanee!! curious to see what it would be like thou. and for the Rage/ST mix what do u guys think about half servings of both pre workout? or whats a good ratio to start at?

Honey Badger
07-29-12, 12:34 pm
thanks a lot guys " Tell a person what lack of apreciation " Now you people got me into going for the double dose of animal rage " thanks a lot " again becoming the Official Animal " LAB RAT " LOL

G Diesel
07-29-12, 1:35 pm
2 scoops of Rage?! that sounds insanee!! curious to see what it would be like thou. and for the Rage/ST mix what do u guys think about half servings of both pre workout? or whats a good ratio to start at?

It is a whole lot of stimulants, likely overkill for most guys. I've done a whole scoop of Rage and a whole scoop of ST together and that is really intense. Half servings of each would be the best way to start that combo and then adjust from there.

jo so jo so..." enforcer are you telling me that you give two scoops of rage pre workout? how did that go? Im asking becasue if it work that well Im doing it also

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend that for most guys. Start off with one scoop, if you feel great there, as many guys do, stay with that. If you want more and can handle it, bump it up 1/4 dose or so from there and track your observations. For me personally, something in between 1.25 and 1.5 scoops of Rage is more than enough.

Generally, once you get in the range of 400mg or so of caffeine and up, you begin to reach a point of diminishing returns.

Peace, G

Sprint
07-29-12, 1:40 pm
1 full scoop of Rage & 1 full scoop of Shock is a bit much for me, to be honest.

Having been on the Rage wagon since it's release over here, 1 scoop is still plenty for me.

A few months ago, I started with Shock. Having experimented, I find best results come from 1 scoop of Rage for a few weeks, before switching to 1 scoop of Shock for the same amount of time. Back to Rage after that really kicks you in the ass, then the time off from Shock provides a nice cycle to the creatine, which gives you another kick in the ass when switching back.

pkilcarr
07-29-12, 4:08 pm
okay if i do the Rage/Shock mix ill start with half serving from each. Thanks G.

J-Dawg
07-30-12, 9:43 am
Yeah, be careful with overdoing the stims from Rage and Shock. Ideally, 1 scoop of either one should do the trick for pre-WO. Some of the more experienced guys like doing a bit more but more is not always better with stims.

pkilcarr
07-30-12, 7:08 pm
Yeah, be careful with overdoing the stims from Rage and Shock. Ideally, 1 scoop of either one should do the trick for pre-WO. Some of the more experienced guys like doing a bit more but more is not always better with stims.

yeahhh i don't like to be too wirey at the gym so ill be sure to start of slow if i do mix but i might just stay with doing each one separate.

J-Dawg
08-02-12, 8:54 am
yeahhh i don't like to be too wirey at the gym so ill be sure to start of slow if i do mix but i might just stay with doing each one separate.

That's a good approach p. Keep us posted on it all!

G Diesel
08-02-12, 8:58 am
A few months ago, I started with Shock. Having experimented, I find best results come from 1 scoop of Rage for a few weeks, before switching to 1 scoop of Shock for the same amount of time. Back to Rage after that really kicks you in the ass, then the time off from Shock provides a nice cycle to the creatine, which gives you another kick in the ass when switching back.

Perfect strategy right there my brother.

Peace, G

Sprint
08-02-12, 9:17 am
Perfect strategy right there my brother.

Peace, G

It's what's getting me through this contest prep. Spending all day upstairs in a gym above a heated swimming pool, with no air-conditioning & getting a full-on session in at 9pm on low carbs, you want your pre-workout to be as potent as possible.

Will be interesting to see how devastating that strategy will be when I'm getting some good calories in again.

B.S.
08-02-12, 10:22 am
rage and 40-60 mg of 1,3 dimeth is where its at

pkilcarr
08-02-12, 11:22 am

i had about a 3/4th scoop of rage with about 30mg of 1/3 di yesterday. How much Rage did u have? one full scoop?

G Diesel
08-02-12, 11:27 am

i had about a 3/4th scoop of rage with about 30mg of 1/3 di yesterday. How much Rage did u have? one full scoop?

You guys are hardcore. I DID NOT LIKE that cracked out feeling on 1,3 dimeth.

Peace, G

pkilcarr
08-03-12, 2:24 pm
You guys are hardcore. I DID NOT LIKE that cracked out feeling on 1,3 dimeth.

Peace, G

I had about 3/4ths scoop of Rage again today and about 30-40mg of 1,3 again and still didnt fell that stimy feel i thought i would have with the 1,3. maybe im not really getting the dose when i mix it with the Rage cause its such a small dose at 30mg and maybe it gets stuck on the side of the cup or something that i kix it in hahah idk cause i dont want to up the dose too much one day and have it all ingested when normally i only get half of what i put in haha. I just would like some thoughts on whoever uses powdered 1,3 how they normally ingest it? either mixed in their drink or just put on their tongue and drink or what?

Mexisack
08-08-12, 11:15 am
Oh wow, theres some hardcore people in here! No way I could take 2 scoops, or even 1.5 scoops of Rage, let alone adding 1,3 to it. 1 scoop of rage by itself is almost too much sometimes, but in the end that only extends the life of a tub!

Universal Rep
08-08-12, 11:27 am
Oh wow, theres some hardcore people in here! No way I could take 2 scoops, or even 1.5 scoops of Rage, let alone adding 1,3 to it. 1 scoop of rage by itself is almost too much sometimes, but in the end that only extends the life of a tub!

When I use Rage, I go with 1/2 scoop. For me, that's all I need...

Mexisack
08-08-12, 12:06 pm
When I use Rage, I go with 1/2 scoop. For me, that's all I need...

Yes, I've gone the 1/2 scoop route as well from time to time. It just all depends on how much sleep I was able to get on any given night =/.

Universal Rep
08-08-12, 12:07 pm
Yes, I've gone the 1/2 scoop route as well from time to time. It just all depends on how much sleep I was able to get on any given night =/.

Right... I actually prefer the caps over the Rage powder, but wut I like about the powder is that ya can really fine tune the dosage.

Mexisack
08-08-12, 12:19 pm
Right... I actually prefer the caps over the Rage powder, but wut I like about the powder is that ya can really fine tune the dosage.

Yea, I've actually never tried any sort of stimmed pre workout in capsule form. I've given a few thermo's a go but it's not the same. Caps just never caught my interest for some reason. Might have to look into them though, would you say there's any major differences between cap/powder Rage?

Universal Rep
08-08-12, 12:21 pm
Yea, I've actually never tried any sort of stimmed pre workout in capsule form. I've given a few thermo's a go but it's not the same. Caps just never caught my interest for some reason. Might have to look into them though, would you say there's any major differences between cap/powder Rage?

The intensity peak is greater and comes on faster with the Rage powder... Caps not as potent but more sustained in my experienced. I dont like a whole lotta energy and stims. Thats why I prefer the cap. Plus, one less thing to drink, haha..

Mexisack
08-08-12, 12:24 pm
The intensity peak is greater and comes on faster with the Rage powder... Caps not as potent but more sustained in my experienced. I dont like a whole lotta energy and stims. Thats why I prefer the cap. Plus, one less thing to drink, haha..

Hmm definitely sounds like something I'll have to look into once I'm able to. The initial jolt of heavily stimmed pre's is what drives me towards reducing serving size as well, however in turn you also reduce anything else in the product that may be of use, which is the only thing that's bugged me about that. Do you full dose the capsule form since the feel is different?

Universal Rep
08-08-12, 12:28 pm
Hmm definitely sounds like something I'll have to look into once I'm able to. The initial jolt of heavily stimmed pre's is what drives me towards reducing serving size as well, however in turn you also reduce anything else in the product that may be of use, which is the only thing that's bugged me about that. Do you full dose the capsule form since the feel is different?

Other may chime in here, but for me, a full Rage pack is about comparable to 1/2 to 3/4 a full scoop of Rage powder...

Mexisack
08-08-12, 12:29 pm
Other may chime in here, but for me, a full Rage pack is about comparable to 1/2 to 3/4 a full scoop of Rage powder...

Alright, thanks for the insight! Gonna look into this when I can. I'll keep checking back to see if anyone else comes in with opinions.

C.Coronato
08-08-12, 12:44 pm

I have personally never done the full dose in caps. I always use a few caps if I need a pick me up at my night job. Generally 3-4 of them do the job very well, I dont get a kick in the face or sudden rush of anything. Its smooth and it helps. As far as the powder, ive always done a solid scoop. Works very well for me pre workout.

Mexisack
08-08-12, 1:08 pm
I have personally never done the full dose in caps. I always use a few caps if I need a pick me up at my night job. Generally 3-4 of them do the job very well, I dont get a kick in the face or sudden rush of anything. Its smooth and it helps. As far as the powder, ive always done a solid scoop. Works very well for me pre workout.

Hmm well now that sounds a little different. Definitely gonna have to see what more people think then.

G Diesel
08-08-12, 1:23 pm
I had about 3/4ths scoop of Rage again today and about 30-40mg of 1,3 again and still didnt fell that stimy feel i thought i would have with the 1,3. maybe im not really getting the dose when i mix it with the Rage cause its such a small dose at 30mg and maybe it gets stuck on the side of the cup or something that i kix it in hahah idk cause i dont want to up the dose too much one day and have it all ingested when normally i only get half of what i put in haha. I just would like some thoughts on whoever uses powdered 1,3 how they normally ingest it? either mixed in their drink or just put on their tongue and drink or what?

My experience with the stuff is limited (and kinda negative), so I wish I could give you more informed advice. I would say that is strong stuff. Proceed with caution.

This is all true. If you have "clean receptors" and are sensitive to stims because you don't use them much, which isn't a bad thing by any means, 1/2 scoop could be plenty.

I'm not sure any of us are all that hardcore, likely just dependent on preworkouts at this point and some may have a higher bodyweights, as such necessitating increasing doses so as to feel the desired effects.

Peace, G

Mexisack
08-08-12, 1:37 pm
This is all true. If you have "clean receptors" and are sensitive to stims because you don't use them much, which isn't a bad thing by any means, 1/2 scoop could be plenty.

I'm not sure any of us are all that hardcore, likely just dependent on preworkouts at this point and some may have a higher bodyweights, as such necessitating increasing doses so as to feel the desired effects.

Peace, G

Ah yes, I am pretty small, so that probably has a lot to do with it.

G Diesel
08-08-12, 1:53 pm
Ah yes, I am pretty small, so that probably has a lot to do with it.

Nah man, it isn't about you being small. There are several factors at play. Kind of like alcohol, where a person's body chemistry, experience and bodyweight factor in to what they can tolerate. Stims are very similar in that regard. What everybody can and should take differs from person to person and often can only be learned by smart trial and error.

Peace, G

Mexisack
08-08-12, 2:05 pm
Nah man, it isn't about you being small. There are several factors at play. Kind of like alcohol, where a person's body chemistry, experience and bodyweight factor in to what they can tolerate. Stims are very similar in that regard. What everybody can and should take differs from person to person and often can only be learned by smart trial and error.

Peace, G

Ah yes, I meant my body weight probably does have something to do with it. But I agree that there are probably many other things at work here besides that.

pkilcarr
08-09-12, 10:10 pm
Hey guys currently using the Apple Jacked Rage and figured ill add my two cents. Im mainly just using about 1 scoop and every so often ill drop the scoop amount down and add alittle 1,3 dimeth but i like the 1 scoop it gives me solid energy and im pretty tolerant to stims which suckks but its whatever. i'm not a big guy either. im 19 and 5'11 165lbs so stim tolerance can be very different no matter the size but i do like the one scoop and lift with Rage

Brometheus
08-10-12, 12:39 am
Some of my best workouts have come from using about 2 scoops of ST and maybe 1/4 scoop of Rage if that. It's probably more like 1/8 but combined with the 2 scoops of ST I feel like I could workout forever.

Sprint
08-10-12, 8:46 am
Some of my best workouts have come from using about 2 scoops of ST and maybe 1/4 scoop of Rage if that. It's probably more like 1/8 but combined with the 2 scoops of ST I feel like I could workout forever.

That'd blow my face off.

In terms of people adding stuff to Rage & Shock, only thing I tend to add is a couple grams of bcaas. Very useful whilst on prep, getting some aminos in pre-workout helps me to hold on to as much muscle as possible whilst depleted.

Cos of my rotating strategy between Rage & Shock, both tubs last me ages, so I'm still on the old Shock formula. & both products have got a more than solid flavour (Blue Raz Shock, SM & OJ Rage) to beat down the taste of pure bcaa in powder form.

Effects of the pre-workout aren't 'diluted' in any way, either.

Appollonian
08-10-12, 1:24 pm
Hey guys currently using the Apple Jacked Rage and figured ill add my two cents. Im mainly just using about 1 scoop and every so often ill drop the scoop amount down and add alittle 1,3 dimeth but i like the 1 scoop it gives me solid energy and im pretty tolerant to stims which suckks but its whatever. i'm not a big guy either. im 19 and 5'11 165lbs so stim tolerance can be very different no matter the size but i do like the one scoop and lift with Rage

Stim tolerance is something I was able to overcome through cold turkey action just before Rage launched and man it lit me up back then. Over the past year and change I got back into the habit of taking too much stims throughout the day, but recently I got back to only using stims preworkout and while Rage never fully lost it's edge for me, it's rocking my world again.

Oh, just ordered some Apple Jacked for the first time, looking forward to trying it when it comes in.

pkilcarr
08-10-12, 7:23 pm
Stim tolerance is something I was able to overcome through cold turkey action just before Rage launched and man it lit me up back then. Over the past year and change I got back into the habit of taking too much stims throughout the day, but recently I got back to only using stims preworkout and while Rage never fully lost it's edge for me, it's rocking my world again.

Oh, just ordered some Apple Jacked for the first time, looking forward to trying it when it comes in.

I have Apple Jacked right now and im really enjoying it and the flavor is pretty good compared to the other things i've heard about the Orange flavor haha

Appollonian
08-10-12, 11:23 pm
I have Apple Jacked right now and im really enjoying it and the flavor is pretty good compared to the other things i've heard about the Orange flavor haha

Cool! I'm one of those that liked the origina OJ, and like the OJ reformulated too haha.

pkilcarr
08-11-12, 5:44 pm
Cool! I'm one of those that liked the origina OJ, and like the OJ reformulated too haha.

Ohh then you should enjoy the Apple Jacked just fine haha

J-Dawg
08-13-12, 9:26 am

I am an OJ Rage addict and I admit it, haha. Love that stuff.

Brometheus
08-13-12, 9:14 pm
Today I tried Pump w/out stim cap + 3/4 scoop of Rage +1/4 Scoop of Pump. It was awesome.

dlong42
08-28-12, 1:53 am
I've been taking Rage for a couple months now and found that taking the Rage pak 45 minutes pre-workout and then 1 scoop of powder rage 15 minutes pre-workout kick it off great and it carries me through my whole workout. I have a little higher tolerance than some because of my size though, I'm 6'7" and 285 pounds.

D

DEADn
08-28-12, 5:06 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?38337-Journey-to-my-Maximum/page4

Post #69 is my little account of my first time taking Rage.

I could tell a difference in my lifting but I also found that my endurance level could not keep up with Rage which tells me Rage has some punch.