PDA

View Full Version : Gyms in the Ft. Lauderdale, FL area?

P Diesel
05-09-12, 12:28 am
Yo yo,

gna b in the Ft. Lauderdale area May 16-20. Staying in Deerfield Beach, FL i believe. I do not know the area so I need sum ideas for gyms. I need sumthin hardcore, help me out. If the place is worth it i will travel to get there for the day. Hope to get sum quality response very soon brothas. Thanks

P

C.Coronato
05-09-12, 10:49 am
Physiques Unlimited
2310 East Atlantic Boulevard, Pompano Beach, FL 33062

Real raw place. I went there with Kristi when we were in Pompano. Should only be 10-15 mins from Deerfield.

You cant go wrong when the gym has an Animal poster in the front door lol. $5 daily.

P Diesel
05-09-12, 11:06 am
Physiques Unlimited
2310 East Atlantic Boulevard, Pompano Beach, FL 33062

Real raw place. I went there with Kristi when we were in Pompano. Should only be 10-15 mins from Deerfield.

You cant go wrong when the gym has an Animal poster in the front door lol. $5 daily.

THat is very true brotha, thank u ... if it was good for u shit its more then enough for me.

P

spartan300
05-10-12, 8:35 pm
Quads is one of the finest gyms around! When in Chicago Quads is the gym.

P Diesel
05-13-12, 5:14 pm
leavin Wed AM ... hit me w more gyms .. i will b trainin as soon as i touch down wed and then thurs fri and sat. will def b hitting up Physiques Unlimited thanks to C.

P

C.Coronato
05-16-12, 8:51 am
leavin Wed AM ... hit me w more gyms .. i will b trainin as soon as i touch down wed and then thurs fri and sat. will def b hitting up Physiques Unlimited thanks to C.

P

No doubt, enjoy it homie.

P Diesel
05-17-12, 1:12 am
Hit up Armstrong Fitness in Deerfield Beach, FL today. Very well outiftted, deceivingly big. Outdoor area as well, complete w tires. Possible ABC location.

P

P Diesel
05-21-12, 3:32 pm
annnnd if u beat teh owner in arm wrestlin' u get a free lifetime membership .. the cat only weighs 155 lbs ... i didnt attempt it, this isnt 'over the top' haha. besides there has to b a catch , the dude was world ranked or sumthin. def nto tryin to explain to u fellas why i tore my rotator arm wrestlin a hobbit.

gym is sick tho, i got it in every day without a problem. extremely well outfitted. shakes on the house

P

Aggression
05-21-12, 3:40 pm
annnnd if u beat teh owner in arm wrestlin' u get a free lifetime membership .. the cat only weighs 155 lbs ... i didnt attempt it, this isnt 'over the top' haha. besides there has to b a catch , the dude was world ranked or sumthin. def nto tryin to explain to u fellas why i tore my rotator arm wrestlin a hobbit.

gym is sick tho, i got it in every day without a problem. extremely well outfitted. shakes on the house

P

haha. would have been a pretty sick video to put up though, haha.

C.Coronato
05-21-12, 3:42 pm
Hit up Armstrong Fitness in Deerfield Beach, FL today. Very well outiftted, deceivingly big. Outdoor area as well, complete w tires. Possible ABC location.

P

Good shit, ill have to check that out next time im down there as well.

Good choice on not arm wrestling lol, coulda been bad with an option like that

P Diesel
05-22-12, 2:41 pm
haha. would have been a pretty sick video to put up though, haha.

Good shit, ill have to check that out next time im down there as well.

Good choice on not arm wrestling lol, coulda been bad with an option like that

sumthin was up... he gave up 140 lbs to me .. i would been walkin outta there in a sling HA

P