PDA

View Full Version : Cedric McMillan?

N. Motta
05-08-12, 5:58 pm
After Cedric McMillan wins the NY pro, will Animal and/or Universal please sign him?

I've got a lot of respect for our athletes. However, I think that Ced is the future of bodybuilding. At least, his physique, SHOULD be the future, despite what the masses/judges/supp companies want.

N. Motta
05-09-12, 2:17 pm
Plus, we don't have too many African/American athletes do we? Richard Hawthorne is all I can think of.

Universal Rep
05-10-12, 9:26 am
I had heard a rumor long time ago that Corporate had sum talks with him, but dunno wut came of it...

naturalguy
05-10-12, 9:29 am
I like that he is a military guy and we are a company that supports the military

FYI............him winning or not winning the NY Pro or any other show would have no bearing on whether he would possibly be signed. We are different than other companies in that respect.

N. Motta
05-10-12, 7:42 pm
I had heard a rumor long time ago that Corporate had sum talks with him, but dunno wut came of it...
You're always throwin out those interesting little rumors.

I like that he is a military guy and we are a company that supports the military
Agreed.

FYI............him winning or not winning the NY Pro or any other show would have no bearing on whether he would possibly be signed. We are different than other companies in that respect.
I have read/heard that a few times. Personally I think that principle is fucking brilliant. Shows a lot of character on corporates' behalf. And despite my opinions (albeit, probably pretty ignorant) about the politics in bodybuilding, a move towards rewarding physiques such as Cedrics, would bring my interest back to bodybuilding.

Thanks for the thoughts guys.

N. Motta
05-19-12, 9:34 pm
Cedric wins. Rightly so.

Ryan C
05-20-12, 11:56 am
Cedric wins. Rightly so.

He deserved it as well... had unreal proportions with a tiny waist!

Bruiser
05-20-12, 12:02 pm
Congrats to Cedric!

Solid Dreams
05-20-12, 12:03 pm
We've got Shaun Clarida too, right?

Dude looked huge, I expected Kuclo to win and Cedric surprised me.

Bruiser
05-20-12, 12:05 pm

If I'm not mistaken... not anymore.

N. Motta
05-20-12, 12:09 pm

Dude looked huge, I expected Kuclo to win and Cedric surprised me.

Shaun isn't with us anymore. I'm a Kuclo fan as well. But when Cedric dropped the news that he was doing the NY, it became his show to lose. I'd really like to see him shake things up at the Olympia.

If I'm not mistaken... not anymore.

Correct