PDA

View Full Version : Im Back!

NashoArms
05-10-12, 1:10 am
Its been a long time since ive been on this forum. Last time I was postin up vids of my 1st or 2nd bodybuilding competition! That was a year ago or my 2nd show and a year and half for my 1st show!...My current goals right now are to compete in my 3rd bodybuilding competition in October 2012! Super pumped to be competing on stage again! Took a full year off from competing and dieting down for shows. Had to take time off to critique my body and make some huge improvements as well. Right now I weigh 196lb heaviest i think ive ever been sitting at 5 to 6 % body fat. Planning on doing my own diet for my 3 show now that I know how and what my body responds to as the diet part goes. Been keeping my training to 4 days instead of 5 or 6 which helped pack on the size with more rest too. Make new personal lifts. Bench went up 30-40lb. dead lift 50lb. Havent maxed out on squat yet. Condition wise is extremely good right now for being how far out i have been from my show. Hoping to be on stage no lighter than 180lb. That be 21lb heavier than 1st show and 15lb heavier than 2nd show. Made some great progress and gains taking off a full year or competing. Still kept my diet very clean all year round that why i have held my bodyfat % so low all year round which helps even more and makes dieting down for this 3rd show much easier. Here is a link to my bodybuilding.com bodyspace with current progress pics posted couple of weeks or so ago this year. http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/photos/view-user-photos/24596051..... My bodyspace name is nashognz.

The Nash is out!