PDA

View Full Version : Animal Ads!

GUNS
05-10-12, 4:22 am
We need some ads with other Animal athlete's. Big Mike and Higa to name a few! The possiblilities are endless, and why not have more than a couple athletes in our ads!

Higa carrying a stone with the A logo painted on, Big Mike in a dungeon with bars holding onto a big ass battle ax! All in black and white of course!

kcburrows
05-10-12, 7:23 am
We need some ads with other Animal athlete's. Big Mike and Higa to name a few! The possiblilities are endless, and why not have more than a couple athletes in our ads!

Higa carrying a stone with the A logo painted on, Big Mike in a dungeon with bars holding onto a big ass battle ax! All in black and white of course!

AGREED!!! Big Mike would look sick as hell in one. live Guns' idea in the dungeon, maybe a shit load of db's all around him with chalk settling onto the floor...

Hollow
05-10-12, 7:26 am

AGREED!!! Big Mike would look sick as hell in one. live Guns' idea in the dungeon, maybe a shit load of db's all around him with chalk settling onto the floor...

Definitely some great ideas here!

Bruiser
05-10-12, 8:28 am
Also, some TV ads!

GUNS
05-10-12, 9:11 am
ESPN,all the major networks, UFC events...

Solid Dreams
05-10-12, 10:07 am
Definitely agree. Gotta get P in there too.

wedge
05-10-12, 10:31 am
I can picture this Higa ad. Big crumbled wall of concrete laying around him, him picking up a huge piece and tossing it aside, wearing an Animal shirt. Tagline something along the lines of let nothing stand in your way...

GUNS
05-10-12, 11:36 am
Definitely agree. Gotta get P in there too.

^^^this^^^

rainman
05-10-12, 4:05 pm
A 'Usual Suspects' style line up would be cool. Higa with his atlas stone, Sam Byrd pre squat etc.

Cellardweller
05-10-12, 4:14 pm
ESPN,all the major networks, UFC events...

Screw that. Get a giant laser and etch an Animal A on the moon!!! Gotta think big LOL. Joking aside, Animal has the best ads. I get fired up finding them in a mag and reading them. We need to see more of the newer ads as posters.

kcburrows
05-11-12, 7:58 am
I can picture this Higa ad. Big crumbled wall of concrete laying around him, him picking up a huge piece and tossing it aside, wearing an Animal shirt. Tagline something along the lines of let nothing stand in your way...

this would look badass!

zubda345
05-11-12, 10:52 am
What if you we take Machine or Wrath or House or Ox. Wrap em in chains (make em look like chained slaves in the dungeons?) and make em walk like they are being forced to do some work or they break the chains (or maybe only do work)... Maybe?? :I

zubda345
05-11-12, 10:54 am
PS I also would love more adds here...

http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=47

even the older ones which maybe I have only seen on google pics...

spartan300
05-11-12, 1:00 pm
What if you we take Machine or Wrath or House or Ox. Wrap em in chains (make em look like chained slaves in the dungeons?) and make em walk like they are being forced to do some work or they break the chains (or maybe only do work)... Maybe?? :I

You might want to think that one over my friend.

GUNS
05-11-12, 1:07 pm
Yeah, nothing there represents Animal at all!

spartan300
05-11-12, 1:10 pm
Super impose Ox's head onto a smaller body(ala Benjamin Button) and as he is taking a pak he morphs into his normal hugeness ANIMAL... WE MAKE MOUNTAINS OUT OF MOLEHILLS!

GUNS
05-11-12, 1:15 pm
Remember, trying to get the other Animal athletes in on some ads!

spartan300
05-11-12, 1:37 pm
Remember, trying to get the other Animal athletes in on some ads!

...or HIGA

Wycked
05-12-12, 1:18 am

It would be a dream come true to be in an animal ad boys thanks for thinking of me

brick13
05-12-12, 8:30 am

I like this idea about the dmbls all around him but make them off the racks like he just used them and tossed them over his shoulder when done...kind of like none of them are heavy enough for him (which is probably close to true anyway lol).

kcburrows
05-14-12, 11:32 am
I like this idea about the dmbls all around him but make them off the racks like he just used them and tossed them over his shoulder when done...kind of like none of them are heavy enough for him (which is probably close to true anyway lol).

now all we need to do is find some computer savy person to make this happen and send a demo copy into corp. I kno big Mike said he'd get the A tatted on him when they sign him to a long term deal, but i'll do you one more and i'll get the A ink'd when they but my boy wycked in a ad! Yes i'll get pics to prove it! Mike you may have to hook me up with your boy chino tho so i kno the shit looks good!

GUNS
05-14-12, 11:47 am
now all we need to do is find some computer savy person to make this happen and send a demo copy into corp. I kno big Mike said he'd get the A tatted on him when they sign him to a long term deal, but i'll do you one more and i'll get the A ink'd when they but my boy wycked in a ad! Yes i'll get pics to prove it! Mike you may have to hook me up with your boy chino tho so i kno the shit looks good!Yes, I was thinking the same for me.

Kowboy
05-14-12, 7:54 pm
Hell yes, I would love to see Wycked in one of the ads. P as well, that would kick ass.

kcburrows
05-17-12, 10:51 am
Yes, I was thinking the same for me.

well come home safely Guns so we can get this shit done! lol

GUNS
05-17-12, 11:25 am
Will do!

Hollow
05-17-12, 12:57 pm
A black and white ad depicting one of the Animal veterans in the foreground with some of the upcoming Animals in the background...