PDA

View Full Version : Stacking with Rage and Cycling

Saeger
05-11-12, 2:35 pm
Im a new member that is finally taking myself seriously in the gym. I plan on making some huge changes and finally getting where I need to be. My first stack I was thinking about taking is for Getting lean as well as gaining strength and any muscle mass in the process. My Stak is:

Animal pak
Animal Cuts
Animal M-stak

I was wondering if Rage will create any issue with any of this and if so which pack. Also when I cycle off of the M-stak and cuts, what would be recommended to fill their slot so I will still be heading towards my goal. Any criticism or suggestions are sincerely welcomed.

Aggression
05-11-12, 3:51 pm
You can surely take Rage along with Cuts and M-stak. Just remember that both Cuts and M-stak contain red stimulant capsules. When pairing either/both of those with Rage, you're going to need to remove the red capsule from those packs, as Rage will provide all the stimulants you'll need.

When cycling off M-stak/Cuts, you don't NEED to be on something else. Diet is priority #1, always will be. So during your 'off week', just focus on eating and training hard. Its only 7 days, bro. Then you can mount up with M-stak and/or Cuts again, if necessary.

Saeger
05-11-12, 3:57 pm
You can surely take Rage along with Cuts and M-stak. Just remember that both Cuts and M-stak contain red stimulant capsules. When pairing either/both of those with Rage, you're going to need to remove the red capsule from those packs, as Rage will provide all the stimulants you'll need.

When cycling off M-stak/Cuts, you don't NEED to be on something else. Diet is priority #1, always will be. So during your 'off week', just focus on eating and training hard. Its only 7 days, bro. Then you can mount up with M-stak and/or Cuts again, if necessary.

Thank you, Should I remove the red pill from both doses of Cuts? I more than likely will work out in the evening about 5:30 pm after work, so I'm wondering if I should still take the red pill in the morning for cuts.

Aggression
05-11-12, 3:59 pm
Thank you, Should I remove the red pill from both doses of Cuts? I more than likely will work out in the evening about 5:30 pm after work, so I'm wondering if I should still take the red pill in the morning for cuts.

Personal preference. You can. If it were me, I'd take the red pill out and have a cup of coffee or two, but that's just me. And I love my coffee.

Bruiser
05-14-12, 8:05 am
Curious to why you're running Cuts and M-Stak? M-Stak is known more as a bulking supplement. You may find better results running Cuts until you're where you want to be. Then start back on M-Stak when you're ready to bulk.

Saeger
05-14-12, 10:01 am
Curious to why you're running Cuts and M-Stak? M-Stak is known more as a bulking supplement. You may find better results running Cuts until you're where you want to be. Then start back on M-Stak when you're ready to bulk.

http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs

I read the above article and chose based on those recommendations. I haven't started it yet and I'm completely new so I'm looking for any suggestions or criticisms. I'm looking to get extremely cut to a point and then get ungodly strength. I was worried about not making many gains in strength if I was only on the cuts.

Bruiser
05-14-12, 10:05 am
http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=91&section=packs

I read the above article and chose based on those recommendations. I haven't started it yet and I'm completely new so I'm looking for any suggestions or criticisms. I'm looking to get extremely cut to a point and then get ungodly strength. I was worried about not making many gains in strength if I was only on the cuts.

A good basic rule is just choose one goal at a time. That way you can focus on it and achieve it easier with less setbacks. If you wanna get lean... gear your supplements, diet and training towards that goal. If you wanna get strong as fuck... gear everything towards that. I just think you'll be a lot happier with your progress this way. But if you're new at this, you're gonna have to do a lot of "hit and miss" to see what works best for you. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Saeger
05-14-12, 11:09 am
A good basic rule is just choose one goal at a time. That way you can focus on it and achieve it easier with less setbacks. If you wanna get lean... gear your supplements, diet and training towards that goal. If you wanna get strong as fuck... gear everything towards that. I just think you'll be a lot happier with your progress this way. But if you're new at this, you're gonna have to do a lot of "hit and miss" to see what works best for you. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Thank you sir. I appreciate it. Maybe I will go with cuts and take out the m-stak until I am ready to really blow up. I appreciate all the help. Is there a pack that you recommend me throwing into the mix with the cuts that may be beneficial during this time?