PDA

View Full Version : Stak and Test

rodwilsonsr
05-12-12, 5:55 pm
Hi All...
I have been using Stak and have felt great...took like 5 weeks off it and started up again.
About 2 weeks in, I decided to add Test to it..so I have been on Stak and Test for a week now.
I know Test says to drink extra water...which water is the only thing I do drink...well, 1 coffee a day...but nothing else. I drink probably 4-5 32oz bottles a day.
So I am guessing that if Test says to drink extra water, there must be a dehydration effect from it? I also seen somewhere that muscle cramping could happen from Test, probably related to dehydration?

So....I am already a HEAVY sweater...and I'm not lifting, I added these supp's for the sake of low testosterone from a test I took. I am an endurance biker and runner. Which Stak has helped me make some serious improvements in my strength on the bike and the run.
Over the years I have dialed in my water intake for my events....and I need to consume at least 32 oz an hour of water on the bike and as close to 32 oz of water on the run an hour.
I feel like Test has negatively effected my hydration...I did a 30 minute run, 2.5 hour bike, 30 min run today and my cramping was unusual. I'm thinking that due to the nature of my workouts, events and hydration requirements that Test may not fit for me.

Next Sunday I have the toughest duathlon in the US to do...5 mile trail run, 84 mile hilly bike and 15 mile trail run. If I have hydration issues, I will crash and burn...so I'm thinking of ditching the Test for a couple weeks and see if things change.

Thoughts?
Thanks
Rod

C.Coronato
05-14-12, 11:07 am
If you are having issues with it prior to a big race like that, then yes, I would stop Test for now, and possibly take it again when you dont have a competition coming up. Test the waters and see how you go from there.

Solid Dreams
05-14-12, 11:33 am
Have you tried taking out the yohimbe pill? I think that might make you sweat, right?