PDA

View Full Version : training tips for a young buck to get big

xVoLcaNoTurTlex
05-14-12, 9:12 pm
hey guys this is my first post so hopefully its in the right area if not please forgive me. anyways its my second year working out first was losing weight and im done that but now im trying to get big, im 19, 6'4 in height and weigh about 170 lol ya im kind of a twig but thats why im here i would love some tips on training to get big. tell me your work outs i will listen i would love to hear what you guys think i should do.

hkusp45
05-16-12, 11:33 pm
hey man I was in the same boat as you. im also 6'2 and at 19 i think i was around 155-160 range. all i can say is get on some Universal weight gainer, stuff worked great for me, pack in the protein and train hard. multi vitamin stick with animal stak. I also took animal a few time and made my best gains with that. im at about 205 now and about to do a 42 cycle of test, stak, and pak, and a month of m-stak after. atm im doing training routine 19 found on this website. the shit is brutal, u should give it a try. make sure u eat like a dam horse though ur gonna need to lol. best of luck

Ryan C
05-17-12, 12:22 pm
hey guys this is my first post so hopefully its in the right area if not please forgive me. anyways its my second year working out first was losing weight and im done that but now im trying to get big, im 19, 6'4 in height and weigh about 170 lol ya im kind of a twig but thats why im here i would love some tips on training to get big. tell me your work outs i will listen i would love to hear what you guys think i should do.

General guideline; Lift big, Eat big, Get big! Try experimenting with different routines and training methods and find the routine/ excercise that you feel suits you best... Diet wise 1.5g of protein per lb bodyweight, 3g of carbs per lb bodyweight and 0.5g of fats per bodyweight would see you gain big, but for a quick bulk (estimating that you have a fast metabolism?) then follow this link http://slumz.boxden.com/f171/farmers-diet-getting-big-cheap-1640076/ as i found it helped me gain quickly to a respectable size... Make sure you rest and recover well between sessions depending on what routine you follow and cut out drinking and anything else like that all together... Come 4 months you should see a big change...

Aggression
05-17-12, 1:08 pm
You don't need a specific diet or workout. For the workout, stick to compound movements; bench press, squat, deadlift, military press, barbell curl, rows, leg press, dumbbell presses, etc. Train heavy and hard, between 6-12 reps on most. Train 4-5 days per week, splitting up the body through those days.

For diet, focus on quality foods; eggs, chicken, fish, turkey, red meat, oatmeal, rice, potatoes, pasta, peanut butter, olive oil, etc. Train hard and then head home to recover. Remember, you grow OUTSIDE of the gym. The better, more quality foods you consume, the better off you'll be.

Big Joe
05-17-12, 1:26 pm
And read all the Animal articles on training and diet...there is all the great knowledge anyone could ask for, straight from the Animals themselves.

zubda345
05-17-12, 2:22 pm
Hey, welcome to THE FORUM both of you... U'll find all the help u need on here... U already gettin it from Aggression and some others too, take advantage of em. Good luck

Ryan C
05-17-12, 2:36 pm
Hey, welcome to THE FORUM both of you... U'll find all the help u need on here... U already gettin it from Aggression and some others too, take advantage of em. Good luck

Indeed, better from them than me lol... I was just coming from experiance from what made me gain a lot very quickly...

Korsair1
05-18-12, 2:34 am
Lift big(properly), eat big(yet smart), and sleep big. Check out the routines section on here, there are some good ones!

Joe J
05-18-12, 3:08 pm
General guideline; Lift big, Eat big, Get big! Try experimenting with different routines and training methods and find the routine/ excercise that you feel suits you best... Diet wise 1.5g of protein per lb bodyweight, 3g of carbs per lb bodyweight and 0.5g of fats per bodyweight would see you gain big, but for a quick bulk (estimating that you have a fast metabolism?) then follow this link http://slumz.boxden.com/f171/farmers-diet-getting-big-cheap-1640076/ as i found it helped me gain quickly to a respectable size... Make sure you rest and recover well between sessions depending on what routine you follow and cut out drinking and anything else like that all together... Come 4 months you should see a big change...

You don't need a specific diet or workout. For the workout, stick to compound movements; bench press, squat, deadlift, military press, barbell curl, rows, leg press, dumbbell presses, etc. Train heavy and hard, between 6-12 reps on most. Train 4-5 days per week, splitting up the body through those days.

For diet, focus on quality foods; eggs, chicken, fish, turkey, red meat, oatmeal, rice, potatoes, pasta, peanut butter, olive oil, etc. Train hard and then head home to recover. Remember, you grow OUTSIDE of the gym. The better, more quality foods you consume, the better off you'll be.

Both great responses, take this info my man ;)

Solid Dreams
05-18-12, 3:29 pm

Hey, they yanked that from Universal. At least they gave em credit. You should read the actual one! At least for the goofy pictures of Antoine...

http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Eat/Articles/Pack-On-Weight-For-Less-Than-10-A-Day