PDA

View Full Version : German (NRW) Animals

Phil420
05-20-12, 7:16 am
I really want to set up an ABC in my hometown Essen in NRW in Germany. I hope that a lot of people near Essen want to be a part of this great event. I want to show everybody whats the ABC about and be part of the ANIMAL community in this world! Thanks for joining

C.Coronato
05-21-12, 4:01 pm
Welcome my brother, You are more than welcome to get something started. Do you have people on these forums that would be interested?

Phil420
05-23-12, 10:07 am
Welcome my brother, You are more than welcome to get something started. Do you have people on these forums that would be interested?

not yet, but in the gym iam training at, i guess people would be very interested in doing an abc event. I know the gym owner personally and it would be no problem to organize and do an abc! BUT i hope enough people, not only from the gym, want to join it! I will ask people

C.Coronato
05-23-12, 12:53 pm
Awesome brother. Get them signed up here and lets get an ABC going! Any help you need, please ask.

Phil420
05-23-12, 2:21 pm
Awesome brother. Get them signed up here and lets get an ABC going! Any help you need, please ask.

Thanks! I love animal as a brand and as a lifestyle! Okay ... people have to sign up here at the forum and join the event here at the thread. that you know that people are joing and participating? Am I right?

txavi
05-24-12, 5:15 am
Hi,

glad to see that in Europe the Animal lifestyle is growing up! I'm not from Germany, I live in Madrid (Spain) but of course I'd like to participate or at least give you all my help and support.

I think we can start something important in our countries, or at least first in Germany.

Phil420
05-24-12, 12:13 pm
I made a facebook page that people get to know this better! I really want to start the ABC here in germany! Hope it will work

Phil420
05-24-12, 12:13 pm
http://www.facebook.com/AbcGermany

naturalguy
05-24-12, 3:52 pm
We were just there last month for FIBO. What gym do you train at?

Phil420
05-24-12, 4:58 pm
yes man in Essen my hometown.. and I was the guy which was waiting before the mc fit gym to buy Antoins DVD ^^ here this is the gym its totally oldschool from 1986 or something .. http://www.bodyartessen.de/galerie.php only for basics .. no wellness no pilates just training . I know the owner very well and no problem to start an abc event there but only if enough people join it !! but iam on my way to organize it ;-)

naturalguy
05-24-12, 5:09 pm
yes man in Essen my hometown.. and I was the guy which was waiting before the mc fit gym to buy Antoins DVD ^^ here this is the gym its totally oldschool from 1986 or something .. http://www.bodyartessen.de/galerie.php only for basics .. no wellness no pilates just training . I know the owner very well and no problem to start an abc event there but only if enough people join it !! but iam on my way to organize it ;-)

Ok, cool, I remember you. If we can help you out with promoting the event we will.

Phil420
05-25-12, 8:32 am
Thanks! I honored this! Iam asking people now and make some promotion by myself! And if iam ready to set up a date I will contact you! Thank you very much