PDA

View Full Version : Omega Awesomeness!!!!

BarbellManiac
05-29-12, 11:08 pm
I recently started taking animal omega, and I must say, I feel the difference. More alert, less join pain or any form of tweaking in the joints, and just an overall feeling of a good health. I used to take regular fish oil before thinking it was the same, but it honestly isn't. The blend is amazing, Animal did a great job with it.

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k587/barbellmaniac/20120529_220254.jpg

B.S.
05-29-12, 11:53 pm
one of my favorites as well

Tiger
05-30-12, 4:36 am
I just took the plunge finally too. Much the same - I was taking fish oil, and I was considering looking for some more oils to take, but I thought "Why waste my money on several products when I can get it all in one can?"

2 cans bought, and started it yesterday. Might up my intake to 2 paks a day after a few weeks.

JasonG
05-30-12, 8:48 am
That's a staple for me as well. I've had some nasty fish burps with some other products. Never had that problem with Omega

Beowulf
05-30-12, 9:20 am
I just took the plunge finally too. Much the same - I was taking fish oil, and I was considering looking for some more oils to take, but I thought "Why waste my money on several products when I can get it all in one can?"

2 cans bought, and started it yesterday. Might up my intake to 2 paks a day after a few weeks.

I like the balanced approach in Omega too. A lot of guys I know who supplement only with fish oils insist the only thing that matters is DHA. Does it have DHA? How much DHA? What is the ratio of DHA to EPA? Blah blah blah. To me, this kind of approach and thinking is akin to saying, I only eat chicken. Why would you limit yourself to one thing? Why not a balance? Go figure.

Universal Rep
05-30-12, 10:46 am
I like the balanced approach in Omega too. A lot of guys I know who supplement only with fish oils insist the only thing that matters is DHA. Does it have DHA? How much DHA? What is the ratio of DHA to EPA? Blah blah blah. To me, this kind of approach and thinking is akin to saying, I only eat chicken. Why would you limit yourself to one thing? Why not a balance? Go figure.

+1

Couldnt agree more. Animal Omega has been one of my daily staples since it first came out...

C.Coronato
05-30-12, 11:14 am
Omega 2x a day + 10 Fish Oil.

Love it!

J-Dawg
06-08-12, 12:36 pm

Love it!

Yes! That's the program.

I cut down on extraneous fat sources like PB, nuts b/c they tend to be more inflammatory and I get enough omega-6 in my diet already and focus on adding in these key omega extracts from Omega and UN Fish Oil! I don't feel as bloated and notice better recovery time.

G Diesel
06-08-12, 12:38 pm
Definitely a staple of my program. One of my very favorite supplements on the market.

Peace, G

naturalguy
06-08-12, 12:49 pm
One of my favorite supplements - I am doing 2 packs daily. It's complete, balanced, full spectrum, much more than just fish oil.

Mr. Dead
06-08-12, 1:08 pm
I need to get back on this... Been using the Universal Fish Oil, as of late...

J-Dawg
06-08-12, 4:19 pm
I need to get back on this... Been using the Universal Fish Oil, as of late...

Omega is a must in the supplement protocol for sure!

Joe J
06-10-12, 11:14 am
Haven't got the chance to try Omega as of yet. Can't wait till I do get to take the plunge, it looks sick!

TufffGuY
07-01-12, 5:35 pm
Can I get a confirmation on how much DHA and EPA are in this product? it is not labeled on the tub I beleive.

Kill i oughtta
07-01-12, 6:54 pm

Love it!

right with you on that one.

Universal Rep
07-09-12, 8:22 am
Can I get a confirmation on how much DHA and EPA are in this product? it is not labeled on the tub I beleive.

I believe this info is on the label, but I'll check when I get a chance by lookin at my can... Bear in mind that AO is NOT a DHA/EPA supp. I know a lotta fellas on other forums believe these are the only two things that are important, but they ain't.

TufffGuY
07-09-12, 12:56 pm
I believe this info is on the label, but I'll check when I get a chance by lookin at my can... Bear in mind that AO is NOT a DHA/EPA supp. I know a lotta fellas on other forums believe these are the only two things that are important, but they ain't.

Thats why I would like to know to see how much fish oil I would have to add to Omega to make it complete.

Universal Rep
07-09-12, 1:02 pm
Thats why I would like to know to see how much fish oil I would have to add to Omega to make it complete.

Per pack, looks like 450mg of EPA and 350mg of DHA, T...

TufffGuY
07-09-12, 7:47 pm
Per pack, looks like 450mg of EPA and 350mg of DHA, T...

Awesome thats actually more than I thought it would be although if they could total up to 1000mg that would perfect! then I could take less fish oils

Universal Rep
07-13-12, 9:11 am
Awesome thats actually more than I thought it would be although if they could total up to 1000mg that would perfect! then I could take less fish oils

If ya have a daily quota, then def fill it with other fish oils. But AO provides a great source of other n-3 FAs....