PDA

View Full Version : Classic Hard Gainer

jakehess
05-31-12, 5:06 pm
Hello guys,
I've been lifting consistently for about two years now, and for the past couple of months, I've really been trying to get more and more serious into weightlifting. I'm 5'9" and 150lbs and while I'm noticing my lifts are getting stronger and I've become more tone and cut, adding weight has always come so tough for me. Ever since I started using Universal and Animal products, I've noticed a nice jump in strength. Just curious to see if anyone has any tips or knowledge to spread! Thanks!

C.Coronato
05-31-12, 5:15 pm
Welcome my brother.

What is your diet looking like now? One thing that really helped me back on weight was Real Gains. I would make a shake with that then add in PB, oats, banana, and whole milk.

Joe J
05-31-12, 5:19 pm
Eat more. Look into the farmers diet.

jakehess
05-31-12, 5:26 pm
Diet is something I could put a much better focus on, Real Gains is a protein I have tried and did get some results. For breakfast, I'll have some eggs, egg whites and some fruit, a banana or apple with a glass of milk (2% or whole). For a lunch and dinner, I usually have grilled chicken or beef with brown rice (I've heard brown rice is much better than white because it provides much healthier carbs). Throughout the day I like to snack on peanuts, cashews and/or walnuts. For the most part, I need to clean it up.

Joe J
05-31-12, 5:31 pm
Diet is something I could put a much better focus on, Real Gains is a protein I have tried and did get some results. For breakfast, I'll have some eggs, egg whites and some fruit, a banana or apple with a glass of milk (2% or whole). For a lunch and dinner, I usually have grilled chicken or beef with brown rice (I've heard brown rice is much better than white because it provides much healthier carbs). Throughout the day I like to snack on peanuts, cashews and/or walnuts. For the most part, I need to clean it up.

No wonder you're not gaining any weight bro... That is less calories than some contest preps I've seen pretty close to show day. As I said, look at the farmers diet. You gotta eat big to get big. Fuck cleaning it up man, eat a bit of shit, and a fuck load of clean cals, train hard, rest harder, and you'll grow.

jakehess
05-31-12, 5:34 pm
No wonder you're not gaining any weight bro... That is less calories than some contest preps I've seen pretty close to show day. As I said, look at the farmers diet. You gotta eat big to get big. Fuck cleaning it up man, eat a bit of shit, and a fuck load of clean cals, train hard, rest harder, and you'll grow.

Where can I learn about this Farmers diet?!

Joe J
05-31-12, 5:39 pm
Google 'farmers diet universal'. This diet is legit bro trust me. Ryan C on this board wass having trouble gaining weight but he hit this diet up aand gained a fuuck looad ofquality weight. Its also great for people on a budget cause its real cheap.

World Eater
05-31-12, 7:07 pm
http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Eat/Articles/Pack-On-Weight-For-Less-Than-10-A-Day

jakehess
05-31-12, 8:06 pm
I'm definitely going to look into this....

MELTDOWN
05-31-12, 9:05 pm
Google 'farmers diet universal'. This diet is legit bro trust me. Ryan C on this board wass having trouble gaining weight but he hit this diet up aand gained a fuuck looad ofquality weight. Its also great for people on a budget cause its real cheap.

Spot on Joe.... plus it sounds REALLY cool to tell peeps.... " i gets about 4500-5000 calories per day ".
Watch your size jump and their jaws Drop....

mcbeast
06-01-12, 2:05 am
-Farmers Diet
-Gomad (Gallon Of Milk A Day)
-Ungodly amounts of oreos

Guaranteed to get your weight up.

Hollow
06-01-12, 7:25 am
-Farmers Diet
-Gomad (Gallon Of Milk A Day)
-Ungodly amounts of oreos

Guaranteed to get your weight up.

The only thing I would change here would be the Oreo's to Pirate Peanut Butter cookies.

GOMAD alone makes a huge difference.

Universal Rep
06-01-12, 8:46 am

The Farmer's Diet is about as basic is gets, 3 basic staples ya can find on any farm... The important lesson with the diet is, eat the basics and lots of it. Bulkin don't have to be complicated at all, tho many fellas make it way more complicated than it should be..

Where can I learn about this Farmers diet?!

Here ya go... http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Eat/Articles/Pack-On-Weight-For-Less-Than-10-A-Day

Aggression
06-01-12, 9:02 am
Back when I was 18-19, I considered myself a 'hardgainer'. Now? I fuckin hate that word. I believe the word 'hardgainer' is a cop-out for one who simply doesn't eat enough. Once I started eating a LEGIT diet, high in quality calories, putting on weight was a non-issue. Increase the calories, my friend. Gains will come.

jakehess
06-01-12, 11:59 am
I already went out and bought a lot of it. Eggs are the one food I can eat a lot of so that shouldn't be a problem.

jakehess
06-01-12, 4:10 pm
Welcome my brother.

What is your diet looking like now? One thing that really helped me back on weight was Real Gains. I would make a shake with that then add in PB, oats, banana, and whole milk.

Would Universal's Pro & Oats be good to take as well, I like Real Gains as well. Just wondering what the difference would be.

ThatLittleMonster
06-01-12, 4:15 pm
Farmers diet, i thought it was a joke at first honestly...... Until i started it, its what im doing now, and my man its legit! im on a budget, and this really helped me get to starting, now im getting paid a bit more so i can buy more stuff but every morning i start with the farmers diet, and later on in the day i add other goodies. But from a guy who is still using it, im still making gains. Approved