PDA

View Full Version : Question: Viewing Threads in New Shit and My Settings

J-Dawg
06-14-12, 3:34 pm
What do you guys prefer--keeping all new threads visible in "new shit" and all subscribed threads in my settings visible after you've already clicked on it or have those threads go away until someone new posts in it again?

1) This option would keep a running list of all active threads in order of last post and wouldn't delete any thread from the active list after you view it

2) This option would keep a running list of all active threads that you have not yet viewed. Once you view it, the thread would be taken off that active list until someone else posts in it.

ghost
06-14-12, 3:35 pm
personally,

if i have read all of what was new in that thread, i dont want to see it in my "whats new" or "my settings" until there is a new post in there...

Mr. Dead
06-14-12, 3:36 pm
Make it go away... That way, I know there isn't a new post in there...

J-Dawg
06-14-12, 3:38 pm
personally,

if i have read all of what was new in that thread, i dont want to see it in my "whats new" or "my settings" until there is a new post in there...

Make it go away... That way, I know there isn't a new post in there...

Just added a poll. Make sure to vote!

World Eater
06-14-12, 3:48 pm
personally,

My thought exactly. If I click "what's new", I want to know what's new, not stuff that's... Well, "old".

smoothballer
06-14-12, 4:00 pm
9-0 so far in favor of getting rid of them...

Mr. Dead
06-14-12, 4:02 pm
I'll even pay... Especially, if it means that I can stop having a particular thread thrust in my face every time I look at my settings...!!! Please... Make it stop...!!!

smoothballer
06-14-12, 4:05 pm
I'll even pay... Especially, if it means that I can stop having a particular thread thrust in my face every time I look at my settings...!!! Please... Make it stop...!!!

Give this man an infraction...

Mr. Dead
06-14-12, 4:06 pm
Rustle this man's Jimmies...

Whut...???

J-Dawg
06-14-12, 4:49 pm
Give this man an infraction...

Permaban?

Mr. Dead
06-14-12, 4:51 pm
Permaban?

You still have not met my demands, from my PM... Must I start a thread about it...???

smoothballer
06-15-12, 7:49 am
Permaban?

I like the way you think J

smoothballer
06-20-12, 11:41 am
Any decision on this?